1st cycle advise

Ps3ud0

Awards
Hi guys,

My name is Jozef, I'm living in the Netherlands.
I'm new on this forum and would like to have some help.

My stats:
30years old, working out since 4 years - 180lbs 5' 11'' (BF 14%)
BP: 242lbs
DL: 352lbs
SQ: 330lbs

I have been reading a lot about PH's/SARMs the past 3 months, but that doesn't make me an expert.
My goal is to gain 10lbs of lean muscle mass, and if possible lose some fat.
Like everybody I'm looking for a cycle that will not harm my body too much. (I know PH's and steroids will harm your body anyway)
Some people advise to go for an epi cycle, others would say go for a halo cycle, and other people would advice to go for an ostarin/LGD cycle.
I heard a lot of stories about people having amazing results with a PH cycle but at the same time having a depression 6 months after, does this sound familiar to you guys?
Also a lot of stories about people having gyno, feeling like ****, water retention, losing all their gains after cycle.
Have to admit that I'm a bit lost...

What would you guys advise me? And is your advise based on a personal experience?
What is the best PCT and the best on cycle support?

Big thanks

p.s: keep in mind I will not pin test

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can get gyno and depression from some sarms also a good ai good cycle support and great pct is the best way to combat those effects. If you lose all your gains your diet is off not just pct

Ps3ud0

Awards
Thanks for you reply.
What would be your advice regarding my first cycle?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Epistane is solid for a first cycle, im just finishing up my 4 week cycle an am up 16.5lbs with almost an inch added to my arm. If you run epi, or anything else that includes back pumps as a side effect I would definitely recommend 3-6g taurine daily. Get a good cycle support product like ai life support, and a good pct with a serm like nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25

Ps3ud0

Awards
Epistane is solid for a first cycle, im just finishing up my 4 week cycle an am up 16.5lbs with almost an inch added to my arm. If you run epi, or anything else that includes back pumps as a side effect I would definitely recommend 3-6g taurine daily. Get a good cycle support product like ai life support, and a good pct with a serm like nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25
Did you get some gyno or lethargy during or after cycle?