Current cycle/cruise/next cycle advice!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sup y'all, so I am on my 7th week of my first actual AAS cycle, I've had a considerable amount of past experience in prohormones and have taken anavar in the past.

My current cycle is as follows
Weeks 1-15: Testosterone enanthate: 600mg/week
Weeks 1-15: Nandrolone deca late (deca): 500mg/week
Weeks 3-7 (it arrived very late) Dianabol: 45mg/week, bumped up to 60mg in the last week
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441116292.769971.jpg

I have an extra bottle of test that I plan on cruising on at 1CC (300mg) per week until my next cycle, so for 10 weeks after this current cycle.
Is there anything you suggest adding in to this "bridge" of sorts between cycles?

For my next cycle, which will start around the beginning of the new year, I want to know what y'all suggest taking. I'm torn between EQ and tren E, or both at the same time. Also considering an oral and would like to hear opinions on that as well!

I look forward to hearing your advice. Thank you!!

livestrong82

Awards
I just fid my first tren run, its great. But I also love deca... But what I liked about tren is u can run low test

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I just fid my first tren run, its great. But I also love deca... But what I liked about tren is u can run low test
Yeah deca is great, but I bloat like a damn blowfish lol. That's actually what my gf has my been calling me lately but it should go down a little soon now that I'm off dbol.

But yeah I would probably keep my test at 1cc if I run EQ and tren both in my next cycle.
If I run EQ only and no tren, I'd probably do 2ccs of each.
Not sure what I'd run in terms of test and tren only though, but I'm probably going to be running EQ no matter what and either including tren or saving it until the following cycle which would fall around the beginning of next summer.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
300 is a pretty hefty cruise dose. I see your Test is that concentration per ml, but consider taking it down a little. At 300/week, adding anything else is simply still cycling, not cruising.

Hit 200-250 and run some Proviron or Mast with it. Nice little cruise.

Too many options for next blast man. Moderate Test with EQ and Tren E would be nice in my opinion. I would keep them moderate as well...

Test 250-300/week 16 weeks
EQ 400/week 16 weeks
Tren E 400-500/week for 8 weeks a front or back

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You would suggest adding masteron into the cruise?
And I'm just weighing my options, my buddy told me I should try different compounds by themselves first (with a test base though obviously) to see which ones work best for me, before stacking them. But I really want to just put EQ and tren together lol.
My friend also likes kick starting a leaner cycle like that with superdrol. I know it's harsh but any experience with it? Any other oral compounds that might be a good kicker for an EQ/tren cycle?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never tried SD so can't speak on it other than what we know from others.

I really liked Tbol though.

And Masteron is essentially the same as Proviron just injectable. So there is no liver toxicity.

Test 200-250
Mast 250-350 range

$$$ cruise. Speaking from experience.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hmm well finances can be a limiting factor for me, being a full time college student and part time worker. So maybe I'll keep my cruise to just low test and maybe MK 677 or something.

What did you like about tbol?

livestrong82

Awards
I'm about to come off tren a.. So I'm considering crusing 3 weeks on low test then bump up the test and run 5-6 weeks of dbol. But I'm on same boat lol deca and dbol blow me up like a blow fish and give me that moon face.

Masteron is great also! Just made my hair fall out like crazy, I had to run mast fairly high dose for gains

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm well finances can be a limiting factor for me, being a full time college student and part time worker. So maybe I'll keep my cruise to just low test and maybe MK 677 or something.

What did you like about tbol?
That would probably be a sweet cruise man.

Loved the strength, vascularity, and pump from it. I did run it with Tren Ace, so I can't sit here and say I have a total feel for it on its own. But when I stopped the Tbol I could definitely tell it was missing even though the Tren continued.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ooh, I really like veins and pumps. Maybe I'll look into adding tbol to my EQ and tren cycle and give it a try.