decided and acquired everything needed for my 2nd ph. Comments?

Gam230

Awards
Background-22 years old been training for 5 years. Started at 5'11 140lbs got to 6'0 182lbs naturally. Did BSL halo elite 8 months ago and finished clomid 50-50-25-25 7 months ago. Finished cycle at 192lbs (lost 6lbs during week 3 of cycle due to 2 day stomach virus). After pct I have now gotten up to 199lbs.

Week 1
iron mag labs 4-andro rx* (4-Dhea) 50mg caps. 2 a day

Week 2
Centurion labs war demonz Dmz/hexadrone
24mg/300mg (3 caps a day)
IML 4a 2 caps a day

Week 3
CL wd 24/300 3caps
IML 4a up dose to 4 caps a day (200mg total)

Week 4
CL wd 24/300 3 caps
IML 4a 200mg 4caps

Week 5
CL wd 24/300 3 caps
IML 4a 200mg 4 caps

Week 6
3 more days of cl wd 24/300
3 days of IML 4a 200mg

from halfway through week 6-11 I will run clomid 50-50-25-25
And I will also run nolva 40-40-20-20

Plan on starting next week. How's it look? Should I Order any last minute AI's/estrogen blockers? Will take milk thistle during 11 weeks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. I would just run nolva 20/20/10/10, and add in a cycle support supplement like Cycle Assist. Also if funds allow throw in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. You still a young boiiii tho

Gam230

Awards
Looks good. I would just run nolva 20/20/10/10, and add in a cycle support supplement like Cycle Assist. Also if funds allow throw in Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.
I wanna use only nolva the thing is my source for nolva may not be reliable but I know the place I got my liquid clomid from last time is legit. So I just wanted to use both just in case the nolva is bunk by some chance.

Gam230

Awards
Looks good. You still a young boiiii tho

Yeah I know after I did my first ph I was thinking to myself I could've waited another 2 years at least but whatever at least I wasn't popping ph's before I even turned 18 lol. No turning back now.

Gam230

Awards

I'll definitely get the reduce xt. What brand though? And is the cycle support really worth it? I've heard mixed reviews some say swear by it while others claim it to be a another useless scam by supplement companies.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
2 SERMs is what I'll be doing this time. Too much info that makes sense to me, not to.

You can buy separates for Blood Pressure, Lipids, etc... but they do change during a cycle. My BP is normally around the 110-115/65-70 range, and this cycle it's at 128/75 last check. Not a big deal, but I'm using Hawthorn, Celery, and Garlic. Any Methyls and I'd want TUDCA, etc... Just do the math on an 'All In One' versus separates (I use Swanson's).

Reduce-XT is a company product - SNS

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
4-andro should be dosed at least 300mg for test base purposes

Gam230

Awards
4-andro should be dosed at least 300mg for test base purposes
I actually didn't realize until I went to order it last night that it's 4-andro rx which the main ingredient is 50mg per capsule of 4-Dhea. Says to take 200mg a day. you don't think that's a sufficient test base at all?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I mean yeah it will help, but many people will say that 300mg a day is usually the minimum. That's why "mandro the giant" by hardrock supps is dosed at 330mg
People will usually up it from there if they feel they can handle it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Or you can go Sub-lingual or Trans-dermal - although not as affordable/main stream as Hard Rock. You can get by with less.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run 200mg of 4 dhea as a base and it worked great. Still only 15 days of 200mg doses in iml 4 andro :(