BSL Alpha-1 Max cycle

TheeAntic

Awards
Prior to running this I was on a great 1-andro/4-andro stack. 3 of each, twice a day. Clomid PCT. Saw amazing gains.

Being that this is a stronger methylated compound, I'm taking it a little more seriously. I.e. no drinking (whoops) and no pre-workout. Well, I lied about the pre-workout. I'm going to find something caffeine free. Recommendations?

So here's my other questions.

What dosing should I run it at? I was thinking of just sticking with what the bottle says, 1 AM & 1 PM. Not sure how ballsy I can get with that while staying safe.

IML Advanced cycle support is what I have left over from last time, that should be good right?

I need a recommendation on a good AI, and for that matter anything else I should add other than my fish oil and multi. I'll probably get some taurine since I do a lot of cardio. Planning on Clomid again for PCT unless someone can suggest something better. Need to make sure PCT is on point, this stuff is STRONG.

Also, should I get bloods before I start? Just a standard hormone panel or something maybe.

Thanks in advance guys, can't wait to get this cycle started.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prior to running this I was on a great 1-andro/4-andro stack. 3 of each, twice a day. Clomid PCT. Saw amazing gains.

Being that this is a stronger methylated compound, I'm taking it a little more seriously. I.e. no drinking (whoops) and no pre-workout. Well, I lied about the pre-workout. I'm going to find something caffeine free. Recommendations?

So here's my other questions.

What dosing should I run it at? I was thinking of just sticking with what the bottle says, 1 AM & 1 PM. Not sure how ballsy I can get with that while staying safe.

IML Advanced cycle support is what I have left over from last time, that should be good right?

I need a recommendation on a good AI, and for that matter anything else I should add other than my fish oil and multi. I'll probably get some taurine since I do a lot of cardio.

Also, should I get bloods before I start? Just a standard hormone panel or something maybe.

Thanks in advance guys, can't wait to get this cycle started.
1. Blood work is never a bad idea, especially with strong methyls. Standard hormone panel is good enough.
2. Start with recommended dose. 1 in the am and 1 pm. If gains are good and health feels good either continue or consider upping the dosage.
3. You didn't say how long of a cycle. Alpha 1 is considered highly liver toxic so I suggest 3-4 weeks max.
4. I would use the rest of your IML cycle support and get some Cycle Assist or Arimacare Pro and some TUDCA to run through cycle into PCT. again, either OL or CEL for TUDCA.
4. Letrone is the strongest OTC option for an AI. Tons of great feedback and reviews. Great for building lean dry muscle.

Other than those it looks like all your bases are covered for on-cycle. Assuming your PCT is already planned properly. Would be a solid cycle:)

TheeAntic

Awards
Ok. So here's what I got. 4 week cycle of:

-Alpha - 1 AM/1 PM
-Cycle Assist/IML (not sure if you mean together, I have a full bottle of the IML) & Olympus Labs Tudca all the way until the end of PCT
-Letrone through the cycle and to the end of PCT?
-Clomi (thats clomid I hope) for PCT, standard dosing

Bloods before and after.

Look good?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, pretty much. Letrone would be a good idea all the way through. I would run cycle support all the way through too. If you have enough IML that's fine, but TUDCA on top is much safer.

TheeAntic

Awards
Yeah I'll most definitely add the Tudca on top. Thanks again man, you're awesome!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Letrone isn't the strongest otc ai options.
That's atd

That's all I have to say bout that

TheeAntic

Awards
Alright so I'm about to start this cycle on monday, just wanting a final sanity check.

Everything will be 1 AM & PM.

Alpha-1
4-Andro (combat lethargy)
Cycle Support
Tudca
Letrone

Cool?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice a1m will put u on the map !!!! Good luck op.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna try it since it's still legal, but I don't think it's worth it. Everything I've read about it says it will destroy your health. You're going from DHEA based products that in my opinion are a joke to one of the harshest PH products ever created. I'll give it 2 weeks before you post about horrible sides and how you want to stop.

TheeAntic

Awards
Well day 1 and I feel alright..care to elaborate on the deteriorating health? Only thing I could find was week 4 might be a little tough to push through, but I figured the 4-andro would help out with the lethargy. I'm genuinely curious.

Now my only complaint is about this Tudca ****. I get that its protecting my liver, but its giving me terrible sides. Little blisters on my tongue that make eating painful and a constant sour, bile taste. It started out as everything sweet would taste bitter, but now its affecting everything I eat. It's pretty unbearable. Would stopping it be detrimental to my health?

TheeAntic

Awards
1-alpha is NOT a PH. Actually, it is a PH (just like testosterone is also a PH), but it derives the majority of its growth properties from the original molecule. In other words, it is a 100% active steroid...and not only that, but it is an exceptionally potent steroid according to research, possessing a an A:A ratio of 420:91 (I may be incorrect on the AA ratio). the reason it is marketed as a PH is because people know what M1T is, but few people know what this steroid is. In reality, only a small portion of this drug converts to M1T.

It is a mass-gainer through and through. You may expereience lethargy similar to what some exprienced with SD or M1T...or you may be 100% fine. Super DMZ is still the stronger product because it contains 2 steroids, while 1-alpha contans only one. When the 3 steroids in this discussion (1-alpha, dimeth, m-sten) are compared one on one, they are very close. It is likely the 1-alpha will result in more overall weight gains than m-sten, but it does come with some water retention. in comparison to dimeth, that isa rough call, as they are both so different in effect. In reality, combining both would make a killer combo, although combining all 3 would probably be a bit much.

i suggest picking upa few of each and tryoing one at a time...to see which you prefer. You can go as high as 3 caps daily with 1-alpha, which would make it a great mass gainer. As far as toxicity, no worries. like i said, this is NOT M1T...onlya VERY small portion actally converts to the drug. This is its own steroid with a level of toxicity no more exagerated than the other two previously mentioned steroids.
That's from Mike Arnold at BSL's forum. Seems like its on par with everything else out there..

TheeAntic

Awards
There is not a ton of info on Alpha..it doesn't help that the majority of whats out there is on the vendors forum bringing bias into question.

I'm an amateur at best when it comes to this stuff, so if you know something I don't about what I started taking today, please share. Not trying to cause permanent damage here.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
There is not a ton of info on Alpha..it doesn't help that the majority of whats out there is on the vendors forum bringing bias into question.

I'm an amateur at best when it comes to this stuff, so if you know something I don't about what I started taking today, please share. Not trying to cause permanent damage here.
In all seriousness i ran a1m 2x over 60ms no adverse sides except express weight gain. I was looking for solidity, my diet was **** so i looked like _ _ _ _ ... use tudca start a few days prior also eat b4 u take it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
M1t was harsh makes a1m look lije a fukin twinky party

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

M1a (17a methyl 1-androstenediol)has been around since before the first ban brother.
Plenty of information out there.

TheeAntic

Awards
Alright, quick question. That time of the year, I've got the flu. Puking, ****ting my brains out etc.

Here's my question, should I stop my cycle since it's only day 2, do a quick pct then resume some time next week when I'm not feeling like garbage?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, quick question. That time of the year, I've got the flu. Puking, ****ting my brains out etc.

Here's my question, should I stop my cycle since it's only day 2, do a quick pct then resume some time next week when I'm not feeling like garbage?
Just stop cold turkey IMO. 2 days won't make enough difference to set you back.

TheeAntic

Awards
So you dont think a quick shot of clomid is neccessary?

Jebrook, you da man by the way. I was just about to push through the suck and keep on the cycle. Definitely glad I don't have to.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you dont think a quick shot of clomid is neccessary?

Jebrook, you da man by the way. I was just about to push through the suck and keep on the cycle. Definitely glad I don't have to.
Not really necessary IMO. If you wanna hit the Clomid for 2-3 days just to be overly safe that's fine too. I'd just focus on getting healthy and rest.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Google this -"methyl 1 etiocholenolol epietiocholanolone" for more information.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (METHYL 1-AD)
Recommended Dosage- 20-40mgs a day
Average Cycle Length- 3-4 weeks
Methylated-Yes
Toxicity Level- Moderate-High
Estrogen Conversion-No (Some case have reported Gyno flares but typical usage no estrogen issues)
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: N/A
Synonyms:
Alpha One
Methyl-1-Alpha
Methyl 1 AD
17a-methyl-1-androstene-3b,17b-diol

This is one of the strongest pro-hormones/anabolic designer steroids around. Keep cycles very short with three weeks being the most common cycle length. According to Vida, it's roughly as androgenic as methyl test, but around four times as anabolic (M1T is roughly twice as strong as M1A on both counts, according to the same source).

It's known to have some conversion to M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) as M1A/Alpha One is a precursor to M1T, however legit information regarding the rate of conversion is unknown. Most educated estimates are in the 15-20% range. Methyl 1-AD is an already active steroid. Regardless of conversion to M1T, it's plenty sufficient on it's own. Methyl 1-Test is highly hepatotoxic (more so than most methylated orals), and I don't see why this would be markedly less so, since they are both 17a-methylated (which prevents deactivation through metabolism of the 17b-OH), and the covalent bond structure is the same. This concerns me, as people typically run M1A at several times the dosage of M1T. I guess blood work will tell.

This compound is extremely potent and as a result users cycle times are shorter, ranging from 2 weeks to a maximum 4 weeks. Due to the strength of Alpha One it is not at all for first time prohormone users and only to be used by the experienced with On cycle and followed with Post Cycle Therapy.

Alpha One is an oral pro-hormone processed by the liver. Alpha One is methylated, which puts additional strain on the liver. This harsh compounds will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will stress your endocrine system. While on paper neither this compound nor its metabolites aromatise, plenty of M1T users have reported on-cycle gyno so it would be prudent to assume a degree of risk with this compound as well.

Because of its strength, you should start with a lower dose in order to understand how you resond. Alpha One cycles are most commonly 3 weeks in length, however advanced users can run 4 week cycles. Dosages above 60mg per day are not recommended. This is a very potent Pro-hormone and yeilds mega potent anabolic effects.

Benefits from Alpha 1 are:

-Increased Lean Mass
-Dense Muscle Gains
-Strength Gains
-No Estrogen Conversion

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all seriousness i ran a1m 2x over 60ms no adverse sides except express weight gain. I was looking for solidity, my diet was **** so i looked like _ _ _ _ ... use tudca start a few days prior also eat b4 u take it.
Sounds like yours might have been bunk or under-dosed hulk.

TheeAntic

Awards
So since everyone seems super quick to point out how potent this stuff is, are there any alternatives still available?

Looking for something stronger then the 1andro/4andro stack I took during the summer.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So since everyone seems super quick to point out how potent this stuff is, are there any alternatives still available?

Looking for something stronger then the 1andro/4andro stack I took during the summer.
Lgd and tri dermal would be a great mix

TheeAntic

Awards
I'm a little anti "dermal" products. If it came in pill form I would be game. Just don't have the time to apply all of that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 37
Cycle Logs 2