Pct Help

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
About to finish up a 4 week Rpn Havoc cycle and was wondering how I should run my pct. I have Sup3r Pct and Liquid nolva and was wondering if I should run then at the same time, or if I should start sup3r pct starting the 3rd week of nolva. Nolva will be dosed 20/20/10/10 and sup3r pct will be dosed as directed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start it at week 3 of your pct so you can use the AI to prevent rebound. I would also pick up a bottle of Reduce xt (cortisol control) to start in week 3 as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely would agree! I'm a big fan of reduce xt. Also could throw in a natural anabolic like follidrone or anafuse during pct.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Epic by OL is A great natural pct addition aswell

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I personally would start my pct supports week 2 at the latest... Also, echoing what the others have said, Reduce XT is an absolute staple for me.

If you're looking for even more "goodies" to help you feel even better faster and keep or even increase gains, I also usually run Xgels+Anabeta Elite. These two keep me full and help with the additional calories that I add to ensure that I keep my hard earned gains

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally would start my pct supports week 2 at the latest... Also, echoing what the others have said, Reduce XT is an absolute staple for me.

If you're looking for even more "goodies" to help you feel even better faster and keep or even increase gains, I also usually run Xgels+Anabeta Elite. These two keep me full and help with the additional calories that I add to ensure that I keep my hard earned gains
So many options!

Even before SNS started making X Gels I would always run ArA in my PCTs. I like to start it 1-2 weeks before my PCT starts so it really kicks in when the going gets tough (PCT).

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
clomid or nolva are mandatory after a cycle (30mg a day max) of epistane?. A "legal"" PCT like Man Nolvadren or AD-3 can be enough?.I libe in the EU and real PCT aren't easy to obtain..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
clomid or nolva are mandatory after a cycle (30mg a day max) of epistane?. A "legal"" PCT like Man Nolvadren or AD-3 can be enough?.I libe in the EU and real PCT aren't easy to obtain..
in short, hell no. Nolvadren/Ad3 are simply pct supports... they will not do much to truly help recover your htpa. If you absolutely must go with an otc item, BLR rebirth would be the absolute minimum I would do, along with the nolvadren or AD3.

A serm (nolva/clomid/torem/ralox) is a must-have for any serious ph/ds pct.

mnemotron

mnemotron

Awards
the only one i saw in europe is ATOMIC SPORTS NUTRITION, TAMOFEN but i don't know if it's legit or fake

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the only one i saw in europe is ATOMIC SPORTS NUTRITION, TAMOFEN but i don't know if it's legit or fake
there's plenty of RC sites around... you just have to look. can't talk sources here on AM

LiftBigC

Awards
Did you use legit havoc? I noticed you bought from PredatorNutrition and i was wondering if it was legit? I bought 2 bottles and want to run them but think they might be fake.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Did you use legit havoc? I noticed you bought from PredatorNutrition and i was wondering if it was legit? I bought 2 bottles and want to run them but think they might be fake.
Yea it was from pred as well, I commented on your post