Androvar/mandro

st921

Awards
With rugby season around the corner I Just got my cycle in the mail and was wondering would it be best to dose androvar at 3 or 4 pills a day, an when to bring in Mandro.
Was thinking 1-6 androvar at 4 and bring in Mandro weeks 2-6

Thanks looking forward to this run.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would work fine-if you want it to be a 6 week cycle you will have to run the androvar at 3 caps daily. If you wanted a 4 or 5 week cycle just up the androvar to 4 or 5 caps daily. That will be the key factor in determining length.

It's a great stack for sure man and you should see nice lean mass. Are you going to log it?

st921

Awards
It's a 180 cap bottle so could be 4 caps at 6 weeks with 12 pills left over. Havnt thought about it yet, I mite do a weekly log.
With school starting up an work, rugby, and gym going to busy

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mind slip. I was calculating 30 days lol. Doing divisible of 3 on my hand haha.

Then yes. 4 caps daily and you can up it for the final 12 days if you want. Appreciate any feedback brotha.

jlw988

Awards
With rugby season around the corner I Just got my cycle in the mail and was wondering would it be best to dose androvar at 3 or 4 pills a day, an when to bring in Mandro.
Was thinking 1-6 androvar at 4 and bring in Mandro weeks 2-6

Thanks looking forward to this run.
Whats your PCT going to look like? starting exact cycle next week, I was trying to decide between starting them at same time or finishing at same time

st921

Awards
I got nolva on hand, same with rebirth that a buddy gave so gona decide between them. Daa an pct 3x, than just regular staples throughout

st921

Awards
On day 2 so far to early to tell, just motivation starting the cycle is getting to me and making me train harder

Also got el1m1nate on hand, just debating to use it or not

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Yeah something about being "on" gives you a nice extra drive and push in the gym. Look forward to your progress

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Count all the caps in the Androvar bottle. To my benefit (thanks Hard Rock!) I believe I had about 30 extra caps in there. Can't be positive, as I didn't count right away, but I did a few days ago, and I have 10 more days of Androvar, than my 8 weeks of 4-AD and 19-Nor. So I upped the Androvar dosage these last 3 weeks. Unlikely the other *two* were both under tabbed.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice^ I hate it when it's a product is missing caps but I will take extras any day of the week lol

st921

Awards
I just counted mine, I got 2 extra caps, I don't mind ahha

st921

Awards
Day 7, still to early to tell, so far feeling more energy at the gym, adding in super Mandro in a week and thinking about adding Lgd or ostarine?, what you guys think