Mk-677 and Dmz

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I have some Lgi nutrition Dmz-15 and just got a bottle of Olympus UK Gharn1ne. I am planning on running the two together.

Something like this

Dmz - 15/30/30/30/30

Gharn1ne - 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20

I am curious as to thoughts and or suggestions for this cycle. This is how I like to run Dmz, it's the Gharn1ne I am not familiar with.
Apparently the suggested use of Gharn1ne is 10mg ED for the first month and then bumping to 20 for the second month.

When I should start this in relation to my Dmz is my biggest question.

Also have AI life support and Himalaya Liver Care for support supps and nolva for pct
(If anyone is curious)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can start the Ghar1ne at any time. I would recommend starting it at the same time as the DMZ. You could also start it before. But I do recommend you run it through and after your PCT as well. It will be very good at helping you keep your gains from the cycle, alongside a proper PCT.

Also, I think most recommend you stay at 10mg until you aren't getting as good of effects, then raise it to 20mg. If you are still responding well at 10mg after a few weeks then there is no reason to raise the dosage.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
That was my plan originally as far as starting at the same time and running through pct.

I wanted to seek feedback and see what others thought. I wouldn't have thought to wait to go up from 10mg.

So thank you! I see too, Yates liked your comment. So it sounds like an all around good plan.

I'm certainly not upset at the thought of possibly running Gharn1ne for longer than 60 days (if I don't need to bump my dose at one month). From what I understand, longer could be more beneficial.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could also through in some reduce xt by sns in your pct or a natural anabolic supp.