4-DHEA - your experience?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do we think....

Good for libido/energy on cycle?

Overpriced and too low dosed to be worthwhile?

I've read plenty on it, hoping to hear what some of you donkeys have to say....

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It's decent. I have used TD and sublingual, both offered better bioavailability and absorption than your normal oral applications. Tbh i felt better on dermacrine. Maybe it's the addition of pregnenelone that helped but all in all I'd use dermacrine over 4-dhea.

With the resurfacing of other lovely compounds (rhymes with test lol) the game is changing again.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Now I dnt have to dabble in expensive 4dhea products with unknown conversion rates.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I dnt have to dabble in expensive 4dhea products with unknown conversion rates.
Spanks for your input homie

From what I understand the conversion of 4dhea to test is largely unknown. It readily turns to 4-androstendiol which may be where the feel good/libido/anabolic properties come from.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spanks for your input homie

From what I understand the conversion of 4dhea to test is largely unknown. It readily turns to 4-androstendiol which may be where the feel good/libido/anabolic properties come from.
You guys have some kind of strange online relationship....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like dermacrine just fine but am sick n tired of slathering up 5 pumps every morning.... TDs can kiss my white asss

I'd try sublingual dhea tabs b4 dermacrine next time

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha!. I'm good. Let's steer this back on topic. I've never used 4-DHEA, but I've used real 4AD. Also used Dermacrine and based on what goodvibes said and that fact that it's just DHEA...I don't think I'll be using 4-DHEA ever.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yah man, does anyone ever get better results on 4dhea vs dermacrine?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a bottle of og alpha bulk I'm considering adding to my next cycle (IL triumphalis with an IL xi-kt finisher) but am debating whether or not to go all out and find a second bottle.... I suppose I oughta find out if I like it or not

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All pro hormones have unknown conversion rates. You can't determine that in the body. Anyone who's giving conversion rates are just blowing smoke up your ass

4-dhea is okay imo, orally, for me, like 4-androstenediol i have to keep increasing the dose to get continuous desired effects

J

Johnnymfj

Awards
I've done 2 cycles with 4 Andro, both being stacked with 1 Andro. I just finished up my second but stopped early at 3 weeks bc the back pumps were horrible. I had a nice gain of 10lbs the first cycle with dosage of both at 300-350mg. I cranked 1 Andro up to 600mg and 4 Andro to 650mg, unfortunately where I'm at I wasn't allowed to get the correct calories and enough gym time. Hands down the first was better than the second cycle

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else wanna share first hand exp?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
There were some good 4-DHEA logs going around for Andro the Giant when it was released.

Here's one: anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/269462-andro-giant-f2f.html

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
My first PH run was AMS Sublingual 1-Andro and 4-AD, 4 Tabs/3Tabs. If 1-Andro is supposed to lethargy you into the ground, I felt awesome for 8 weeks.