25mg/day exemestane standalone?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

I want to assess the legitimacy and strength of my exemestane (natco Xtane).

I am not on T, and I usually take 6,25mg E3D to keep Es in range in our environment that is full of xenoestrogens.

I would like to take 25mg/day for a week to see whether I feel the symptoms of low E, to assess if my pills work.

Would that represent a risk considering it's overkill (I'm not on T)?

Or am I just fine considering the experiment lasts only a week?

Much appreciated feedback guys!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Sure you could do that, if you crush your estrogen you will notice a lack of libido, achy joints, lack of energy, ability to maintain an erection, mood fluctuation, almost like a depressed state you wont want to do much of anything.

GetRekt

Awards
Why not just get a blood test and see if your estrogen is in range?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are in range according to the latest bloodtest, but keeping them low will give me a little T boost

GetRekt

Awards
Not sure about the T boost, but I have never looked into that. It's worth trying I suppose, but as stayed above, if it's legit stuff you will not feel good lol.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about the T boost, but I have never looked into that. It's worth trying I suppose, but as stayed above, if it's legit stuff you will not feel good lol.

If you reduce E below the range, you create a positive feedback loop as your body will try to bring in more E, and the only way to do so is by producing more T

GetRekt

Awards
If you reduce E below the range, you create a positive feedback loop as your body will try to bring in more E, and the only way to do so is by producing more T
Interesting. I guess that makes sense

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm on mobile now but there is a study on Exem that showed a pretty significant increase in Testosterone in healthy makes when taken ED @25mg.

Also, the chemical structure of Exem makes it slightly anabolic by itself.

I'll see if I can dig up that study for you tomorrow.

Regards,

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys i just bought an aromasin .. i will run this for 6 weeks at 25 mg every day(just for cutting and natty test boosting ,because arimistane is useless for estrogen suppresion ) ... i will post my bloods

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm on mobile now but there is a study on Exem that showed a pretty significant increase in Testosterone in healthy makes when taken ED @25mg.

Also, the chemical structure of Exem makes it slightly anabolic by itself.

I'll see if I can dig up that study for you tomorrow.

Regards,
Of course T went up, as there was no aromatase to "steal" the test. All the test in the world aint worth a **** with no estrogen

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes but if i use this as standalone i know that i can not gain muscle but sure this cycle will help for a dry hard look. estrogen are benefficial and we need them .also aromasin is more light than letrozole and this is not destroy estrogen as much as arimidex and letrozole

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi,

I want to assess the legitimacy and strength of my exemestane (natco Xtane).

I am not on T, and I usually take 6,25mg E3D to keep Es in range in our environment that is full of xenoestrogens.

I would like to take 25mg/day for a week to see whether I feel the symptoms of low E, to assess if my pills work.

Would that represent a risk considering it's overkill (I'm not on T)?

Or am I just fine considering the experiment lasts only a week?

Much appreciated feedback guys!

It could take quite a few months to bounce back. It's not worth it.
This could harm your health. Do you have current bloods?

Try this.
Letrone for 8 weeks with Viron.

LETRONE
  • Decreased estrogen
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased HGH
  • Increased IGF-1
  • Increased T3 and T4 =increased metabolism
VIRON
The Boron Citrate at twice the tested 10mg that lowered SHBG by 25% thereby freeing up Free Testosterone, you will also get a libido boost with the Eurycoma Longifolia Extract. Also lowers cortisol; reduces stress; increased lean mass and power output.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on day 4 25 mg ED with aromasin... when im waking up morning i cant walk guys ... a very hard pain on my knees.. the only side effect. libido is here ,and from this morning i notice an very good pump .. dont know what the hell is this .

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
**** i would snap in half at the dosage ed... too much

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your libido is going to be in the pooper after a week and going to take a month to get back. Mark my words lol live and learn I guess

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the tab is very very small and i cant snap it.. if i will take 25 mg Every other day??will be the same?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes i believe this but i prefer to use a pharmaceutical and pure ingredient against arimistane(which is useless )or other AIs like 6 bromo and ATD,the only fear is if aromasin is liver toxic

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes i believe this but i prefer to use a pharmaceutical and pure ingredient against arimistane(which is useless )or other AIs like 6 bromo and ATD,the only fear is if aromasin is liver toxic
LOL.
Useless for what, brother?? What are you trying to do man?

You're really screwing up your system right now for (apparently) no good reason.
You are only starting to get the bad effects from this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP is a member since 2014 and doesn't yet realize the pharmaceutical AI (Aromasin) will crush his estrogen and it will take months to recover. It's going to feel worse than low T.

This is irresponsible.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP is a member since 2014 and doesn't yet realize the pharmaceutical AI (Aromasin) will crush his estrogen and it will take months to recover. It's going to feel worse than low T.

This is irresponsible.
Everything you said is true, but the original poster hasn't responded to this thread in 3 years.

But whichever guy we are referring to...it's a very poor choice.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everything you said is true, but the original poster hasn't responded to this thread in 3 years.

But whichever guy we are referring to...it's a very poor choice.
These damned guys resurrecting old threads... He's going to screw himself up.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so you tell me that it is better and safer to run a prohormone cycle than an AI like aromasin ,which actually boost gh ,its lipid friendly and it cant give me estrogen rebound .. guys iknow that you are older and more more expert than me but im seeing every day 6-7 years ago posts about novedex xt(atd ) an hyperdrol(6bromo) as standalone. at these perfect yearss ,AI cycle +test booster was a very common cycle

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so you tell me that it is better and safer to run a prohormone cycle than an AI like aromasin ,which actually boost gh ,its lipid friendly and it cant give me estrogen rebound .. guys iknow that you are older and more more expert than me but im seeing every day 6-7 years ago posts about novedex xt(atd ) an hyperdrol(6bromo) as standalone. at these perfect yearss ,AI cycle +test booster was a very common cycle
Who told you to take a pro-hormone?
I know I mentioned LETRONE which is a natural AI and it has other benefits to it's credit as a plus, along with VIRON which I've explained decreases your SHBG and thereby increases your free testosterone. Neither are Pharmaceuticals or Pro-Hormones.

Letrone for 8 weeks with Viron.

LETRONE
  • Decreased estrogen
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased HGH
  • Increased IGF-1
  • Increased T3 and T4 =increased metabolism
VIRON
The Boron Citrate at twice the tested 10mg that lowered SHBG by 25% thereby freeing up Free Testosterone, you will also get a libido boost with the Eurycoma Longifolia Extract. Also lowers cortisol; reduces stress; increased lean mass and power output.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you have some studies which can prove all this .HUMAN sudies . i like black lion research i love follidrone 2.0 but only a real AI can help for fat loss and some strength gains .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do you have some studies which can prove all this .HUMAN sudies . i like black lion research i love follidrone 2.0 but only a real AI can help for fat loss and some strength gains .
That last sentence just isn't true, brother.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AIs aren't a drug of choice for fat loss and strength gain.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My man, you got that backwards. A pharma AI is not for fat loss or strength gains, but your libido will most certainly take a nose dive along with your joints.

If you have some human studies where someone took 25mg of Aromasin per day that didn't have breast cancer or were NOT women, let me know. I suggested a very healthy alternative to what you are doing that would actually yield results.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pfff ichange my dosage to 25 mg EOD because i cant take the half ,its to small to smash this.. im thinking to add some follidrone 2.0 which i like it a lot in the past and do you know someone if exemestane got an affect on thyroid ,because i want to add some 3,5 t2

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3,5 T2 is useless at anything but 10x what you think. Approaching T3 dose equivalent and same sides and issues.

You need to stop and do far more research.