Epistane stack critique

Lats_Man

Awards
Hey guys, gonna be starting this cycle soon and wanted to know what you guys thought and if anything should be tweaked. Planning on a mild cycle but could change things up a bit.

4 weeks;
Epistane: 30/30/30/30
Furazan: 150/150/150/150
CEL cycle assist
Plus general multi's and upping the fish oil for dry joints

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
OL Sup3r PCT

Extras on hand:
Also have half a bottle of M-Sten and some 4-Andro left over if that's worth incorporating.

Appreciate the feedback

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Pretty much the same as my cycle minus the Furazan, and my cycle is great so far.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
4-Andro would be good for lethargy.

Just from my experience, Taurine...6 grams for me. Back pumps came hard and fast.

AI on hand is always a great idea.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good-I would use the 4-andro since you have it. I also like cycle assist during pct.

I know super pct has a good dose of arimistane and a couple other natural ai's so it would probably suffice.

I personally would still probably add letrone. I ran it with viron and follidrone and not only did it help with aromatase suppression but I also had good gains on it-think it would add a nice extra boost during pct personally.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/letrone-by-black-lion-research

Lats_Man

Awards
4-Andro would be good for lethargy.

Just from my experience, Taurine...6 grams for me. Back pumps came hard and fast.

AI on hand is always a great idea.
Perfect I've got 1/2 a kilo of taurine on hand already, thanks for the advice

Lats_Man

Awards
Looks good-I would use the 4-andro since you have it. I also like cycle assist during pct.

I know super pct has a good dose of arimistane and a couple other natural ai's so it would probably suffice.

I personally would still probably add letrone. I ran it with viron and follidrone and not only did it help with aromatase suppression but I also had good gains on it-think it would add a nice extra boost during pct personally.
Heard good things about letrone from many people, couldn't hurt to pick it up along with an extra bottle of the cycle support.

As far as the 4-andro goes I've got 30 50mg caps left. Would that be worth doing? And if so should I just take 1 midday or try splitting the caps into am pm with the Epi and furaza

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
200-400 mg is good for 4-andro. So maybe another bottle.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
How are the sides?
I'm towards the end of my third week and I'm only experiencing back pumps and achy joints. Great gains though, weighed 153lbs when I started, lowest I've seen today was 167.5.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
You could easily jack up that Furaza dosage to about 300 as well.

Lats_Man

Awards
I think I'll keep the furaza and Epi where I'm at. Gonna consider if I wanna pick up the extra 4-andro or not over the weekend

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could easily jack up that Furaza dosage to about 300 as well.
^^ This. Furuza tends to work at higher doses. Not many people are able to get full benefits of it at 150 mgs.

Lats_Man

Awards
The stuff I got pre-ban is capped with the Epi and furaza together so I can't really do the Epi 20/30/30/40. Just have this on hand still and feel like it'd be a nice less harsh cycle for the time being until I can acquire more anabolics down the line