Hope my a1m is real..

F0xx3r

Awards
Mannnn, started my 2nd cycle 3 days ago .. a pretty simple one to finish up my short overseas tour, my first cycle was even simpler of just a1 and support, but after reading posts and finding out no lot number or date on bottle means could be fake , my first Bottle was bought from same company , after ban tho.. only sides I can remember were back pumps and lethargy.. I know it's early but havnt delt with either..

Week 1 to 4
A1m, 2 e/d
IML 4andro 2 e/d
Some cycle support 4 e/d

Week 5 to 8
Pct xtreme following label
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10

I know the andro should reduce the lethargic feeling if alpha is legit , tho small dosage of 4andro

Wish me luck! I have one more a1m back home, probably same situation but also have andro the giant , and some LGD waiting for next cycle, oh and sone tren.. just need an AI, but too early to plan my next cycle.... right ? Lol

F0xx3r

Awards
Few more days have passed and not feeling like my last cycle, sucks! I got one more bottle at home unopened so when I get to the states, if no date and lot number, I'll try to return if possible .

Superman_777

Awards
There are still legitimate alpha clones out there, you just have to look, but they are increasingly harder to come by, as the pre-ban prohormones are getting more rare to find. I have gotten a bunch, and I mean a lot in these past few months of different pre-ban alpha ones, as well as stenzines and a few other companies msten/dmz combos. The ones with no lot numbers or some type of mfg date, along with a different type of bar code is the tell-tale sign you have something no good, as this was the case with my super dmzs. I had gotten quite a few, with different colored caps as well as different 'seal' labels (some with 'sealed for your protection' and others 'blackstone labs'), etc... Through time, comparison, and trial and error, it is safe to say anything that looks somewhat remotely off to the original BSL labs bottles, such as no lot number, mfg date, or different sized bar code, or light red capsules is going to be bunk. This is strictly speaking for super dmz 2.0, but I can assume the same should apply for A1M, although I did not confirm. GL

F0xx3r

Awards
There are still legitimate alpha clones out there, you just have to look, but they are increasingly harder to come by, as the pre-ban prohormones are getting more rare to find. I have gotten a bunch, and I mean a lot in these past few months of different pre-ban alpha ones, as well as stenzines and a few other companies msten/dmz combos. The ones with no lot numbers or some type of mfg date, along with a different type of bar code is the tell-tale sign you have something no good, as this was the case with my super dmzs. I had gotten quite a few, with different colored caps as well as different 'seal' labels (some with 'sealed for your protection' and others 'blackstone labs'), etc... Through time, comparison, and trial and error, it is safe to say anything that looks somewhat remotely off to the original BSL labs bottles, such as no lot number, mfg date, or different sized bar code, or light red capsules is going to be bunk. This is strictly speaking for super dmz 2.0, but I can assume the same should apply for A1M, although I did not confirm. GL
Makes sense, I got em online while overseas so no way to return this bottle, no dates no lot number and bar code doesn't kind of look weird... so when I get home, if I can't return it (if bottle looks the same) Then either trash it or take it and hope to the supplement gods.