Feedback On SARM Stack

ArmDay

Awards
Looking for feedback on this SARM stack that I'm looking to run.

Just got a bottle of Endurashred which is Cardarine (GW 501516) 7mg and Ostarine 10mg and also got BLS MK Ultra (MK-677 10mg).

Goal: Lean gains. I want to put up some size and strength while also getting more definition.

Cardarine 7/7/7/7 ED
Ostarine 10/10/10/10 ED
MK-677 10/20/20/10 EOD

Anything I can tweak/extra supplements I may need?
Any suggestions for the most basic PCT?

Thanks in advance.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd run it for atleast 6 weeks as it takes 2 weeks for sarms too kick in so only 4 weeks is like stoping as soon as the party gets good, if you can manage run it for 8 weeks. If you do 6 weeks pct should be either clomid 50/25/25 or nolva 20/10/10

ArmDay

Awards
Yeah I was thinking the cycle was a little short. I'll probably run it for 6 weeks and if I don't feel any sides Ill reach for 8.
Only 3 weeks of PCT needed for this type of cycle?

Do I need anything else during on cycle?

Thanks for the help

drummy

Awards
I ran OL osta for 8 weeks at 20mg/day. As double dose said, 3 weeks should be fine. I ran nolva 20/10/10 and recovered great.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run this for 6-8 weeks. And run a normal PCT (6-8 weeks of a SERM will shut you down) of nolva, daa, and reduce xt.

ArmDay

Awards
Run this for 6-8 weeks. And run a normal PCT (6-8 weeks of a SERM will shut you down) of nolva, daa, and reduce xt.
Would I actually need the DAA? I thought Nolva would already suffice raising Test back to normal range?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You don't need daa , that's completely personal preference .

drummy

Awards
Studies Iv seen lately show that DAA doesn't really do anything at all... As JDD said, it's personal preference. I personally wouldn't bother.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Reduce xt for prolactin however is not a bad investment

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toss the daa. It's sh1t
Its sodium daa that has been shown to increase test, not regular daa. We have sodium daa in sup3r pct, check it out

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You meant cortisol, right? :) Inhibit-P would be awesome for prolactin control.

SNS DAA is Sodium DAA as well.
I'm all sorts of scrambled yes sorry cortisol and inhibit p for prolactin would be a good investment aswell

ArmDay

Awards
Do you suggest I take Inhibit-P during the cycle throughout the 6-8 weeks?

ArmDay

Awards
I read that liver support while on Endurashred is recommended. Is this true? No one mentioned anything about liver support in this thread. Milk thistle or tudca? Is it necessary at all? Can anyone chime in? Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read that liver support while on Endurashred is recommended. Is this true? No one mentioned anything about liver support in this thread. Milk thistle or tudca? Is it necessary at all? Can anyone chime in? Thanks
Liver support is completely unnecessary. Bp support is something to consider though

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Liver support is completely unnecessary. Bp support is something to consider though
I have hawthorn berry on hand. How much should I take for the BP?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have hawthorn berry on hand. How much should I take for the BP?
This really depends on the extract. I get the 5$ a bottle plain hawthorne berry caps that are 550mg. 2 caps twice daily keeps my bp in check on about anything.