**** it

atl1996

Awards
alright so i have this cycle of halodrol ive been contemplating using and since its about to expire i figure i might as well take it. i currently have enough for a 6 week cycle 50mgs the first week 75 the final 5. i have all needed support supps aswell as dermacrine and for pct toremifene daa and erase. current stats are 189 lbs at 6'3 19 years old. ive been told halodrol is not very androgenic so the risk of extreme shutdown is slim. happy to hear input.

Rcbo225

Awards
I won't hassle you about it but I did my first cycle, which just so happened to be hdrol, at 18 and wished I had waited 3-4 years but that's just my opinion at that age you still have a lot of natural gains to be made before you need any hormones

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another youngster using anabolics. Man, I'd give anything to have the gains and natty test of a 19 year old!. At your age, height, and weight, it'd just be a waste. This is my advice/input, take it or leave it.

atl1996

Awards
im not trying to sound ignorant on the subject or anything. ive read plenty of horror stories that have kept me from taking them. i just keep hearing conflicting information all the time and im quite confused to say the least.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's good you have a base like dermacrine (which would be beneficial under any circumstance) but, since you are underage and you're asking about banned substances were not ALLOWED to help you man. Keep the bottle in a cool, dark place (or vacuum seal it - ideal) and use it when you plateau years down the road.

Look at natty stuff

Bps laxacrine + sustain alpha
Bulk TMG
Amentoflavone
PA/Soy lecithin

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
alright so i have this cycle of halodrol ive been contemplating using and since its about to expire i figure i might as well take it. i currently have enough for a 6 week cycle 50mgs the first week 75 the final 5. i have all needed support supps aswell as dermacrine and for pct toremifene daa and erase. current stats are 189 lbs at 6'3 19 years old. ive been told halodrol is not very androgenic so the risk of extreme shutdown is slim. happy to hear input.
Wait 2-3 years.....

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Just wait till at least you're 21. Keep the bottle sealed and you should be gtg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wait till at least you're 21. Keep the bottle sealed and you should be gtg
Why 21?. I'd say after 25 because the decision making part of the brain isn't fully developed until the age of 25.

http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/

However, the part of the brain which controls reasoning and impulses - known as the Prefrontal Cortex - is near the front of the brain and, therefore, develops last. This part of the brain does not fully mature until the age of 25.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
most guys that jumped the gun wish they'd waited a few years...

Throw that bottle in the freezer and it'll be fine in a few years.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
You were given solid advice in your first thread man, why bother asking again looking for a different answer?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
You're making a mistake man, don't take the easy way out. You still have PLENTY of growing. That bottle will last years past the "expiration date". Would you rather blow up to your natural limit and lose it all in pct since your diet obviously lacks or get to that limit (naturally) and blow up and be a monster. Don't cut yourself short

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You're gonna do what you want bud . But don't be dumb think about your health before anything else .

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6'3 and 189lbs. And thinking about using...

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
youtube.com/watch?v=TSRcOxfY9ts check this out the doc is explains why ASS is not good idea for teenager or even guys younger than 25.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll regret doing it at your age. The question is just when?

During, after, 10 years after? You'll wish you had waited at some point.
Possibly not because of side effects. But because of gains and how hard it's going to be to find legit hdrol down the road.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe add in some crystal meth for that never-ending "on" feeling. I bet you'll be 6'3" 195 lbs after your cycle, so enjoy the massive gains.

atl1996

Awards
Maybe add in some crystal meth for that never-ending "on" feeling. I bet you'll be 6'3" 195 lbs after your cycle, so enjoy the massive gains.
for everyone that had positive and helpful information i appreciate it. i have officially decided not to do the cycle and start to work on my diet! if anyone would be able to help me you can pm me and i can send you my current diet ive been following for a few weeks now. (btw telling people they are small is probably a good way to encourage teenage use of aas)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
To each their own , if anything to some telling them they are small will encourage self motivation to not take the easy way out