Gains on LGD

drummy

Awards
Hi all, I know this information is out there, but it's spread all over so I'm starting this thread in order to consolidate info and get an idea of gains made on LGD-4033.
Please only respond to this if you ran it solely and completed the cycle. It gets confusing when people start writing about cycles they plan on running or cycles they ran with prohormone x y and z.
With that being said please respond with
Brand used:
Dosage/cycle length:
Gains made:
Gains kept post PCT:
side effects/other comments:

Thanks!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joedoubledose is having a good solo run I think

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I personally used An RC source but I'd recommend OL UK's as its tested by a third party for purity . I chose an RC because OL Hadn't come out with LeGenD yet .
Dosage I will attach a photo but the cycle was 8 weeks. Gains were 13.5 pounds . I am in pct currently but will update with what I kept. Only side effects were slight back pumps at the end of the day usually do to my poor posture . Slight atrophy of the testicles but that's expected with any suppressive compound
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440615296.633617.jpg

drummy

Awards
I personally used An RC source but I'd recommend OL UK's as its tested by a third party for purity . I chose an RC because OL Hadn't come out with LeGenD yet .
Dosage I will attach a photo but the cycle was 8 weeks. Gains were 13.5 pounds . I am in pct currently but will update with what I kept. Only side effects were slight back pumps at the end of the day usually do to my poor posture . Slight atrophy of the testicles but that's expected with any suppressive compound View attachment 123122
13.5lb!!?? Damn brotha that's awesome!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yep we'll see how much I can keep in pct

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
How were strength gains?
Did you use any on cycle support?
No cycle support( LGD is not liver toxic and doesn't effect the prostate) only reason for cycle support would be bp increase which some rarely experience . I didn't have any bp problems. Strength increase was awesome for example my 1rep max on bench was 195 and is now 235

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
JDD, did you run a hormone base (4-AD/EpiAndro)? How was energy and libido?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
JDD, did you run a hormone base (4-AD/EpiAndro)? How was energy and libido?
I did not run a test base , I wasn't really effected by lethargy until the last week . Personally I'd run dermacrine if lethargy becomes an issue though . Energy was fine as I ran gw along side it and libido wasn't effected until the last week of my cycle . Again dermacrine would help if libido becomes an issue

drummy

Awards
Joedoubledose how far into PCT are you? How much in terms of strength/mass have you lost?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I did not run a test base , I wasn't really effected by lethargy until the last week . Personally I'd run dermacrine if lethargy becomes an issue though . Energy was fine as I ran gw along side it and libido wasn't effected until the last week of my cycle . Again dermacrine would help if libido becomes an issue
Good deal. Think I'll try Dermacrine if it'll get the job done. Plan on 8 weeks at 5mg/Day. Still researching if I need to start lower and build, or just jump in. Can't go higher as It'll cut the cycle shorter - I only have 30ml.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal. Think I'll try Dermacrine if it'll get the job done. Plan on 8 weeks at 5mg/Day. Still researching if I need to start lower and build, or just jump in. Can't go higher as It'll cut the cycle shorter - I only have 30ml.
Jump in head first at 5mg and enjoy your 8 weeks.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Sweet. Feb - got some time to kill :) Thx!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Right now I'm sitting at @189 weighed my self today , I believe those 4.5 were glycogen/water weight minimal muscle . I don't look like I've lost mass at all , I'm obviously not full all day from the glycogen retention but my physique looks great still . Stats are 21, 189 , 6'1"

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Feel free to ask anymore questions btw! Or specifics

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
After LGD I was at 193.5 btw now at 189

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No cycle support( LGD is not liver toxic and doesn't effect the prostate) only reason for cycle support would be bp increase which some rarely experience . I didn't have any bp problems. Strength increase was awesome for example my 1rep max on bench was 195 and is now 235
I know this is an old post but according to Olympus UK site LGD is liver toxic, can anyone else weigh in?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
woah my mind is blown! I could have swore I read it and now I wish I copy pasted it but I just checked the site again and that is what it says so I must be in the wrong. Thanks for the clarification!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
woah my mind is blown! I could have swore I read it and now I wish I copy pasted it but I just checked the site again and that is what it says so I must be in the wrong. Thanks for the clarification!
It's all good , that's the purpose of sarms , methylated prohormones are what's liver toxic mainly

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Sarms purpose to be selective and less side effects

Stierenek213

Awards
I think this was the statement that he referred to (both Nutriverse and JW Supplements):
"On Cycle Guidelines: LEGEND must be taken with a proper liver care supplement for its detoxification effects"

Anyway if 3 weeks of 1mg did not show significant changes in liver function tests is it fair to compare that with 8 times the dose for twice as long when taking for example 8mg for 6 weeks? I guess we will see bloodworks soon since the number of users increase significantly.

Based upon the limited number of logs avaiable it is already clear that 1mg for 3 weeks will not give a 3 pound increase either...I wish it did!

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this was the statement that he referred to (both Nutriverse and JW Supplements):
"On Cycle Guidelines: LEGEND must be taken with a proper liver care supplement for its detoxification effects"

Anyway if 3 weeks of 1mg did not show significant changes in liver function tests is it fair to compare that with 8 times the dose for twice as long when taking for example 8mg for 6 weeks? I guess we will see bloodworks soon since the number of users increase significantly.

Based upon the limited number of logs avaiable it is already clear that 1mg for 3 weeks will not give a 3 pound increase either...I wish it did!
Agreed, would like to see blood work which should become more available soon with everyone running it. Sort of the reason I skipped on RAD cause we know even less...

Stierenek213

Awards
Agreed, would like to see blood work which should become more available soon with everyone running it. Sort of the reason I skipped on RAD cause we know even less...
Exactly, 3 users have already lethargy after 4 weeks of RAD, one was taking Testosterone injections in addition to the RAD so it is not lethargy caused by being shut down, perhaps the cause is liver damage? well we will know soon as well when blood works show up. I am curious since both compounds sound really great to me, unless they are liver toxic.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You can look up past blood work from people's logs as LGD has been around for almost 3 years I believe showing no increase in liver values. JW and Nutri are going to write these things down as a precaution as to practice safe cycling , just like how in our guide posted on AM by yates84 we still recommended having AI's on hand even though these compounds don't aromatize , yet anything androgenic has that possibility because we all react to things differently

GaryG

Awards
Hi all, I know this information is out there, but it's spread all over so I'm starting this thread in order to consolidate info and get an idea of gains made on LGD-4033.
Please only respond to this if you ran it solely and completed the cycle. It gets confusing when people start writing about cycles they plan on running or cycles they ran with prohormone x y and z.
With that being said please respond with
Brand used:
Dosage/cycle length:
Gains made:
Gains kept post PCT:
side effects/other comments:

Thanks!!
Brand(s) used
Started with Southern Sarms for three weeks.
Finished with Olympus UK for last three weeks, because of the glowing reports here and the third party testing.

Dosage/cycle length
Started ~10 mg/day with liquid from SS.
Went up to 12 mg/day with capsules from Olympus UK. Went back down to 8 mg/day because testicles started to ache with atrophy.

Gains made:
Bodyweight at 5'10": 175 lbs @ ~20% bodyfat ....... 186 lbs @ ~15% bodyfat
High bar squat, no belt: 315 x 2 ...... 355 x 2 (375 x 2 with wraps)
Touch and go bench: 215 x 2 ...... 255 x 2
Conventiaonal DL, no belt: 405 x 2 ....... 455 x 2

Gains kept post-PCT:
All of them. I just took a week off and added a natural testicle-builder. Balls regrew, mood is great, libido is better than it has been in years (I'm almost 40).
I had to take a deload week anyway because I went too hard on deadlifts too often. But I jumped back on LGD and now at the end of week three I've set lifetime PRs again like I did on the first cycle. I've already benched 260 x 2, high bar squatted 365 x 2 with just sleeves and no belt, and conventional pulled 475 x 2 with no belt. If this second six-weeks goes anything like the first (which I feel it will), I'll be hitting 405 x 2 on the high bar beltless squat and 505 x 2 on the conventional beltless pull in just a couple more weeks. My bodyweight and strength really start moving at the beginning of the third week.

Side effects/other comments:
Sides for me were a bit of aggression and aching, shrinking balls, and started with dosing 10-12 mg. Staying at 8 mg seems to be right for me at this body mass. I wouldn't go up to 12 mg unless I got up over 100 kilos body mass.

I went down to 184 during my deload week, but I'm back up to an easy 187-189 three weeks later near the midpoint of this six-week cycle. And like I said, my lifts are moving up accordingly to lifetime bests. This bodyweight is also a lifetime best for me. So everything seems to be in sync as far as gains. I see no reason I won't land somewhere over 195 lbs in the next 25 days. I wll be switching to RAD-140 after my mini-break at the end of this six-week cycle to get myself up over the 200 mark. I have really enjoyed LGD, but it's probably a good idea to rotate compounds. I can see myself going back and forth between these two for a couple more short six-week cycles. I honestly can see myself getting close to a 1500 @ ~210 raw with wraps (RWW) total by the end of the year...and that's starting at about 1000-lb RWW total @ ~175 in midsummer! Right now I'm probably just a few pounds shy of a 1200 RWW total @ 188 just a couple months after I started.

I hope this helps! I will be posting my results late for the end of this second six-week LGD cycle and then again for my first six-week RAD cycle.

Stierenek213

Awards
Thanks for sharing but what was your start weight/body fat before the 6 weeks of LGD and your end weight/body fat after 6 weeks of the LGD? Not 175lbs/20% to 186lbs/15% I assume?

GaryG

Awards
Thanks for sharing but what was your start weight/body fat before the 6 weeks of LGD and your end weight/body fat after 6 weeks of the LGD? Not 175lbs/20% to 186lbs/15% I assume?
Yea, 174-176 with maybe 19%. Finished at 186-188 with maybe 16%. Look up my LGD log. I have before and after pics.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Good report, thanks! Those strength increases are nice. I plan on 5mg for 8, around February.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good report, thanks! Those strength increases are nice. I plan on 5mg for 8, around February.
Running some now. I'm at 4 mg daily and will bump it up to 8mg in a week.

anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/272927-first-sarm-cycle.html

GaryG

Awards
Just checking back in. I have to confess that the total mass gains aren't as impressive this time around. I'm still adding strength at about the same clip...so I'm guessing that maybe I'm still acruing muscle. Maybe I'm also dropping fat and successfully recomping...? But the scale isn't moving beyond the 186-188 range. I did just set another bench PR yesterday, however, with two singles of 270. My PR at the end of last cycle was 260 for two singles.

Stierenek213

Awards
Just checking back in. I have to confess that the total mass gains aren't as impressive this time around. I'm still adding strength at about the same clip...so I'm guessing that maybe I'm still acruing muscle. Maybe I'm also dropping fat and successfully recomping...? But the scale isn't moving beyond the 186-188 range. I did just set another bench PR yesterday, however, with two singles of 270. My PR at the end of last cycle was 260 for two singles.
I guess so, maybe you did gain 12 pounds but you cannot loose 3% fat at the same time. That is like 18 pounds of muscle with your bodyweight, not even a high dose of injectable tren with other goodies will give you such gains and I am sure injectible tren is way superior to LGD. You probably miscalculated your fat percentage due to water retention. It is difficult to make these estimations. Anyway thanks for sharing your experiences!

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
On my second run of LGD. Love it, absolutely amazing compound. Strength gains within a week for me. Increased endurance, increased recovery, get leaner and fuller every day. Stacking with test ofcourse. Also added osta and tb500 for my rusty ol joints.

Also, any1 seen logs of females on lgd? My lady is on the end of a var cycle and now want something stronger. Ordered some osta for her and tried to steer her away from lgd, but failed. Shes now on 4 mg a day. Need to keep a close eye on her.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm not gonna suggest it but have her look into rad instead due to its anabolic to androgenic ratio .

GaryG

Awards
I guess so, maybe you did gain 12 pounds but you cannot loose 3% fat at the same time. That is like 18 pounds of muscle with your bodyweight, not even a high dose of injectable tren with other goodies will give you such gains and I am sure injectible tren is way superior to LGD. You probably miscalculated your fat percentage due to water retention. It is difficult to make these estimations. Anyway thanks for sharing your experiences!
You are probably right. I'm really just trying to convey that I gained weigth while my slight moobs and spare tire shrunk. Surely I'm also carrying about five or more pounds of water just due to glycogen.

For what it's worth, my gains this time around are not as profound. That lends credence to the notion that my "lean mass" gains the first time were a good deal of water.

This is why I care mainly about how much more I can lift. After being stuck just below 225 on bench for a year, I'm now repping over 225 after just two months. Same with Olympic-style back squats. Barely able to do more than 315 and now I can rep that weight...and even do a couple reps with full pauses! My deadlift max of two months ago was 425 and that is now literally a warm up weight with which I could easily do a work set of five, still without a belt.

So even if most of those 12 lbs I gained were water...that's fine by me for the increase in my strength.

I also forgot to mention that 10 years of intense pain from golfer's elbow cleared right up.