Whats still "legal"?

profisher777

Awards
First post long time lurker. I have been wanting to take my gains to the next level however I have to be very careful what I take for legality purposes. Is there anything Prohormone post 2015 ban I can take without legal consequences that is not a waste of money?

profisher777

Awards
No I haven't but I am now. I would be interested in learning more about them. Any one in mind that you would recommend for a first time?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I haven't but I am now. I would be interested in learning more about them. Any one in mind that you would recommend for a first time?
What are your goals? Bulk? Cut?

profisher777

Awards
I am wanting to do a slow bulk starting this fall.

I am currently 6ft 3, 205lbs, and around 15-20% bodyfat. I am cutting right now to get rid of excess bodyfat.

I guess my main goal is to build muscle and keep a lean physique as much as possible.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am wanting to do a slow bulk starting this fall.

I am currently 6ft 3, 205lbs, and around 15-20% bodyfat. I am cutting right now to get rid of excess bodyfat.

I guess my main goal is to build muscle and keep a lean physique as much as possible.
Lgd would be perfect then. There is a full article on lgd with dosing instructions and even pct protocol in that thread I linked you to. Check out Olympus UK legend, it is a great lgd product

Comeuppance

Awards
LGD is some good stuff. I was surprised by the gains I got from it - I actually prefer it to the PH's I've taken (DMZ 3.0 + 4.0) because the gains are dry from the get-go. It's slower, but easier on your body and less "puffy" than some PHs leave you.

Superman_777

Awards
LGD is some good stuff. I was surprised by the gains I got from it - I actually prefer it to the PH's I've taken (DMZ 3.0 + 4.0) because the gains are dry from the get-go. It's slower, but easier on your body and less "puffy" than some PHs leave you.
I hope you are not referring to sdmz 3.0 as being a prohormone that gives you a 'puffy' look or lacks the 'dryness from the get-go', as you like to put it. If you are, you simply do not know how to properly diet or manage your hormone levels. If you cant do this, you should not even cycle, nor do we need your baseless comments which relays false presumptions. If you are referring to other pro hormones, then there was no need to include 3.0 in your post at all, you need to be intellectually honest and mention the 'puffy' ones. But seeing that your post lacks any of this, we can only assume you are referring to 3.0, based on how your post was constructed. With this being said, we do not need any more spreading of false information. Your diet probably sucked if you got bloated from super dmz 3.0, so please don't go around blaming these products for your shortcomings.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats still "legal"?

Well, methyl 1-androstenediol can cause bloat an though msten an dzine are both pretty "dry" compounds, everyone can react differently to to them.

Bloat from taking three potent methylated androgens certainly wouldn't be alarming.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I hope you are not referring to sdmz 3.0 as being a prohormone that gives you a 'puffy' look or lacks the 'dryness from the get-go', as you like to put it. If you are, you simply do not know how to properly diet or manage your hormone levels. If you cant do this, you should not even cycle, nor do we need your baseless comments which relays false presumptions. If you are referring to other pro hormones, then there was no need to include 3.0 in your post at all, you need to be intellectually honest and mention the 'puffy' ones. But seeing that your post lacks any of this, we can only assume you are referring to 3.0, based on how your post was constructed. With this being said, we do not need any more spreading of false information. Your diet probably sucked if you got bloated from super dmz 3.0, so please don't go around blaming these products for your shortcomings.
lol chill bro take some "HMB" and you'll keep 100% gainzz

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He didn't say DMZ 3.0 or 4.0 Made him puffy. He said less "puffy then some PHs (that could mean any PH, other then DMZ.

Chill out bro. No need to attack the newbies :bigok:

profisher777

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I'm excited to get this going. With LGD do you need to avoid alcohol on your cycle? And can preworkouts be taken with it? I'm sorry about the newbie questions just trying to learn.

Comeuppance

Awards
Yeesh. Try to keep this a place of calm and free discussion. No need to assault me over your misinterpretations of my posts or my own personal experiences and questions.

Good discussion dies when insults and mockery come up. Nobody benefits from vitriolic responses.

Comeuppance

Awards
Also, it's a bit rich to imply that I was being intellectually dishonest when I didn't say anything but it gives dry gains and that I prefer it over DMZ. Those are opinions. I can't be intellectually dishonest about opinions.

profisher777

Awards
Also what company should I go with for the LGD? I can't afford Sarms1.

Comeuppance

Awards
Ceretropic and Maximpeptides are who I've used for suspensions in the past, and I trust them. For caps, I used LGD Elite by Blackstone Labs, but they have a pretty poor reputation at present. Olympus Labs offers it via their Legend product and is comparably priced.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also what company should I go with for the LGD? I can't afford Sarms1.
Olympus UK legend is the best thing happening with lgd right now. All our products are 3rd party lab tested for purity

Comeuppance

Awards
Olympus UK legend is the best thing happening with lgd right now. All our products are 3rd party lab tested for purity
Aye - following up on your recommendation from my first thread, I went with Olympus for their Laxogenin (Str3ngth) and RAD140 (Radar1ne) and found that the dosage and value was excellent AND with the invaluable assuring of a tested and verified product. They actually have the better price on Laxogenin if you shop around. Heck, I bought it on amazon with prime and it was cheaper and at a larger quantity than BSLs and IMLs comparable products.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the responses. I'm excited to get this going. With LGD do you need to avoid alcohol on your cycle? And can preworkouts be taken with it? I'm sorry about the newbie questions just trying to learn.
The only dumb questions are the ones that you don't ask! I would avoid alcahol on cycle and pwo's can be used but I would go the lowest dose possible and also check your bp every day.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, it's a bit rich to imply that I was being intellectually dishonest when I didn't say anything but it gives dry gains and that I prefer it over DMZ. Those are opinions. I can't be intellectually dishonest about opinions.
Lol! Didn't you're mother ever teach you not to feed the trolls! Just let it slide. There was nothing wrong with your post so don't sweat it bro.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440643968.537497.jpg

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
profisher777 Primeval Labs Super LGD 5mg/cap just sayin' :) either from me with my code on our site or from a shop you can pm me about, same price if not cheaper and 1more mg/cap at 90 caps. LGD is a fantastic sarm.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats still "legal"?

Legend from ol UK is 59.99, and you can get 30% off with a rep code, lastly, it's 3rd party tested for purity.
It is legit. 2 legit 2 quit......just sayin

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
profisher777 Primeval Labs Super LGD 5mg/cap just sayin' :) either from me with my code on our site or from a shop you can pm me about, same price if not cheaper and 1more mg/cap at 90 caps. LGD is a fantastic sarm.
What's the lowest price for Primeval LGD?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats still "legal"?

47.98 including shipping using rep discount code

Save 18$

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
What's the lowest price for Primeval LGD?
53.99 with code..shipping is free to US, and higher dose per cap. Both are great products. Just depends if you want to run it at a higher dose. 90 caps with 1mg more per cap is easy math, 90 more mgs per bottle.

profisher777

Awards
For a first cycle can I run LGD and Ostarine together or should I wait to do that for my second cycle when I cut?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
zman86 You can pm me and I can link you to get it for abt 48 if you are in the market for some LGD.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle can I run LGD and Ostarine together or should I wait to do that for my second cycle when I cut?
I would not complicate a first cycle, see how you respond to a compound on its own like either LGD or even just Ostarine solo as it is much more mild compared to LGD. Just my 2cents. You do as you wish though man.

On the other hand if it were me I would really get more lean before you run something though for a bulk, carrying around about 40 lbs of body fat @ your rough of 20% is a bit high, do you see yourself getting to your goal before fall?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats still "legal"?

They say lgd is a bulked, I haven't ran it yet.
But I have ran osta at only 6mg and put on 5lbs in pct over a 2 month time.
Zero sides, and felt great while on it

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
They say lgd is a bulked, I haven't ran it yet.
But I have ran osta at only 6mg and put on 5lbs in pct over a 2 month time.
Zero sides, and felt great while on it
I also didn't have sides with the ostarine. Great compound for cutting or a lean bulk, joints felt great too.

profisher777

Awards
Yeah I agree. I'm going through a cut right now. I plan on starting when I get my body fat down to at least 11-12. My goal date is October-November. Gives me time to buy my on cycle supports and PCT as well.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Making a good solid plan and sticking to it is half the battle, all you have to do is put in the work buddy!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I agree. I'm going through a cut right now. I plan on starting when I get my body fat down to at least 11-12. My goal date is October-November. Gives me time to buy my on cycle supports and PCT as well.
Lgd solo will treat you very nice after a cut, you should be able to put on some good mass. Lgd is known for lethargy so a base like dermacrine is a good idea as well

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Run the LGD if you want to bulk but it too will help with body fat

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
53.99 with code..shipping is free to US, and higher dose per cap. Both are great products. Just depends if you want to run it at a higher dose. 90 caps with 1mg more per cap is easy math, 90 more mgs per bottle.
Either way you will get a good product

clown007

clown007

Awards
I ran an 8 week Ostarine cycle with Dermacrine as a base. I really enjoyed it! Very easy with noticeable results.
I am running LGD with EpiAndro and Dermacrine right now. The lethargy from LGD is very noticeable for me. I am glad I started with Ostarine first to see the effects before moving on to something stronger like LGD.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
yates84 I will pm you

Huslazworlden

Awards
I just finished a 6 week cycle of LGD. Held on to 6lbs. I ran it with GW 50516 along with some transdermal EpiAndro. Also threw in some Hexadrone to really get that "dry" look. I like running it with the GW because when I took that 1/2 hour before working out, my endurance was insane!!! I would definitely give that some consideration...