Anafuse/Ostashred Cycle Advise

paolucci0130

Awards
So this is my first cycle i'm going to run since my last cycle of Epi which was a couple years ago. My goal is to recomp, lean out and drop BF%. I'm currently 5'10" 194 Lbs 14% BF and have been lifting on and off since I was 15 years old (currently 26). I've decided to try this stack because of all the research I've been doing lately this seems to be a good one to try out with the least amount of side effects. Here is a list of all the supps I plan on running and feel free to give advise If I should be taking something differently then the way I plan on running this cycle or if you honestly think I should drop something from this list or add.

Osta Shred by Hard Rock - Week 1-8
Anafuse by Vital Labs - Week 4-8
Cycle Support by Iron Labs
+ Protein, BCAA, Aminos, Fish Oil, Multi Vitamins

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Post Cycle 3X
Reduce XT

I have an AI on hand so no need to worry about that. If you think I need to add something to my PCT please feel free to share your thoughts.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostashred already has some arimestane in it for estro issues. What other AI do you have and what were you planning on for dosing?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
paolucci0130 Toss in some Epi-GH for a killer recomp stack on top of your ostashred+anafuse. I have ran the same compounds and it was the 2nd best recomp to tren+eca for me. Especially with sides being non-existant Your pct will still be fine adding a gh secretagogue(mk677) + epiandrosterone. You can use the code in my sig for a discount on it as well. Free shipping to US.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I would save the Anafuse for your PCT and use GW with the Ostashred to recomp.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
depends on what you run, but I agree with effectiveness. If you run epi-gh+osta which will be sick for a recomp, then pct with clomid and anafuse you will be very happy.

jonnypsavas

Awards
Anafuse is placebo but it is good for PCT to help keep gains

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established