halodrol cycle question

slowburn089

Awards
im planning my second h drol cycle which im gonna start in 4 weeks
im going to run 75 mg a day for 6 weeks, possibly 100 mg for the last 10 days

my pct is torem 90/90/60/30

and im going to run cycle assist throughout both cycle and pct

my question is that i still have a full bottle of osta shred which is 12.5 mg ostarine and 25 mg arimistane 120 caps,
should i throw this into my cycle? if so, how should i plan it out?

thanks!

Capchaos

Awards
Id start with osta for 2 weeks then introduce the hdrol on week 3

slowburn089

Awards
awesome! that was my initial thought on it. thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run your osta cycle then bridge into the halo. Osta is kinda pointless to run with a ph unless you are just looking for its healing properties

slowburn089

Awards
Run your osta cycle then bridge into the halo. Osta is kinda pointless to run with a ph unless you are just looking for its healing properties
ok, so run the osta for the full 8 weeks and start the halo at week 6? i have never done a bridge before

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would almost recommend running Halo first to build the muscle then Osta second to help preserve the muscle then run a good pct with all the fixens to help cement the gains what do you thing yates84

slowburn089

Awards
I would almost recommend running Halo first to build the muscle then Osta second to help preserve the muscle then run a good pct with all the fixens to help cement the gains what do you thing yates84
im not sure i would be comfortable not hitting my serm right after stopping the hdrol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
both are going to be suppressive

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't like the idea of bridging to a weaker compound, might mess your gains up. Sarm then ph is just my prefrence

slowburn089

Awards
good deal i think im gonna go with the osta then bridge to my hdrol.

thanks for the opinions!!