• RockStar
Damn wr got these back too???? Poor man's var in the heezy ftw

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn wr got these back too???? Poor man's var in the heezy ftw
They where back for like 15 minutes lol. Hope everyone placed their order already

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Just grabbed a bottle of triumph.

At 120 capsules, 20mg each. Whats the most optimal dosage? How does it compare to SDMZ 2.0?

I can run a 8 week cycle of triumph at 40mg or a 4 week cycle of the 2.0

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just grabbed a bottle of triumph.

At 120 capsules, 20mg each. Whats the most optimal dosage? How does it compare to SDMZ 2.0?

I can run a 8 week cycle of triumph at 40mg or a 4 week cycle of the 2.0
I would run the triumph at 60mg for 6 weeks over sdmz2 any day

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60 seems to be the sweet spot for alotta guys

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I would run the triumph at 60mg for 6 weeks over sdmz2 any day
Wow you sound very convincing. Might start off at 40... 40/60/60/60/60/80. Should be less hepatoxic compared to 20mg DMZ and 20mg Msten?

I also brought a bottle of OL Trest, use 50mg as a Test base or stick with Dermacrine?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow you sound very convincing. Might start off at 40... 40/60/60/60/60/80. Should be less hepatoxic compared to 20mg DMZ and 20mg Msten?

I also brought a bottle of OL Trest, use 50mg as a Test base or stick with Dermacrine?
Yeah, you're right. 40 would be a good starting place, I just like to go ahead and get to the sweet spot with more mild ph/ds and run it straight through. Trest at 50 to 75mg will be a great base for triumph, I think they will go great together. Have an ai like exemestane on hand before starting trest

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you're right. 40 would be a good starting place, I just like to go ahead and get to the sweet spot with more mild ph/ds and run it straight through. Trest at 50 to 75mg will be a great base for triumph, I think they will go great together. Have an ai like exemestane on hand before starting trest
Already got it OH. Biggest factor on whether or not to use trest and to endure the methyl-E is will I get more gains over 4-5 pumps of Dermacrine?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already got it OH. Biggest factor on whether or not to use trest and to endure the methyl-E is will I get more gains over 4-5 pumps of Dermacrine?
If you can handle the estrogen sides then trest will be a far superior base. More energy, better strength, more gains, better overall cycle

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't even get a chance to know what the hell r these and it was gone.
Also yates84
Can u please have some kind of write ups on upcoming OL products ready when it's released so ph noobs like me can make a quick decision and order before sale ends if possible.

bluems10

Awards
what else is in the works?! So excited for upcoming releases, Olympus/nutriverse has been and will be getting a lot of my money haha

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Any chance of Olympus UK bringing these products back?! Want purchase a bottle of each at a later date when funds are a lil higher yates84

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even get a chance to know what the hell r these and it was gone.
Also yates84
Can u please have some kind of write ups on upcoming OL products ready when it's released so ph noobs like me can make a quick decision and order before sale ends if possible.
I'm actually about to be working on that with a few of the other OL guys. Until then just hit one of us up if you have any questions. Triumph is a great compound btw so grab a few bottles, it's well worth it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance of Olympus UK bringing these products back?! Want purchase a bottle of each at a later date when funds are a lil higher yates84
I hope so! I do know we have plenty of good stuff that will steadily be released in the coming months.

bluems10

Awards
Are they going to be limited releases or will the items being dropped be available for a lengthy time?

bluems10

Awards
I hope so! I do know we have plenty of good stuff that will steadily be released in the coming months.
oops sorry was supposed to quote yates on this one. Question was regarding if the products in the upcoming releases will be limited or not.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Well luckily I have a bottle of each, excited to see future products! Just tell us about all of them:):)

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph is still available, I just ordered a bottle :yup:

Would a run of DermaTrest, Tr1umph, and Radar1ne be too much, or just enough? Hmm...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oops sorry was supposed to quote yates on this one. Question was regarding if the products in the upcoming releases will be limited or not.
Volvo140G finds out about this stuff quicker than me! I usually find out when Volvo tells me lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr1umph is still available, I just ordered a bottle :yup:

Would a run of DermaTrest, Tr1umph, and Radar1ne be too much, or just enough? Hmm...
Sounds like just enough :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually about to be working on that with a few of the other OL guys. Until then just hit one of us up if you have any questions. Triumph is a great compound btw so grab a few bottles, it's well worth it
Sweeet thanks man.
Sounds interesting , I can't find alot of info tho it was a quick search.
it seems like its compared to epistane ?????

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweeet thanks man.
Sounds interesting , I can't find alot of info tho it was a quick search.
it seems like its compared to epistane ?????
Triumph is more beginner friendly because there is not nearly as much of a chance of estrogen rebound after cycle

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Well I'm praying to the Olympus gods that halo or some similar form is released before Christmas

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Stacking the two? What do you recommend?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
It's showing me its unavailable. Im trying I'm trying!!!! Dammit!!! I'm on my way to work, won't be off until tomorrow morning

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
How does D1methadrol compared to tr1umph?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's showing me its unavailable. Im trying I'm trying!!!! Dammit!!! I'm on my way to work, won't be off until tomorrow morning
We juuust added more bro..... find a quiet stall and place an order ;)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully there is one left Friday when I get paid!
#doubtitbro
#keepthehopealive
jk but based on ppl liking seems hard to believe . I hate these short sales like I'm drained outta cash can't just buy anything that I want like I used to do before wife n kid.lol

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Where's the write up on triumph? On the NV website it's not showing a product description or ingredients profile.
Info please!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's the write up on triumph? On the NV website it's not showing a product description or ingredients profile.
Info please!
120 20mg caps. Same as iron legion Triumphalis

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some great new products coming from ol UK.
Game changers.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are some great new products coming from ol UK.
Game changers.
Man screw the government they had to ban all that sh!t
I'm really glad ol found a way around this i just hope we can have more of good stuff coming our way.

1kerry

Awards
PLACED an order for 2 tr1umph and in a couple of hours it was ready to ship...damn! calm down guys, Im still on my OSTAR1NE cycle....wait! You want me to bridge it to TR1UMPH?? LOL!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
PLACED an order for 2 tr1umph and in a couple of hours it was ready to ship...damn! calm down guys, Im still on my OSTAR1NE cycle....wait! You want me to bridge it to TR1UMPH?? LOL!
Log?