1 , 4- andro + Super DMZ 2.0 Cycle

alepri123

Awards
Hello,

I just started my cycle of 1 , 4- andro + Super and DMZ 2.0 Cycle today.

I'm taking them just as they suggested on the back of the product 2 pills daily of 1,4 andro for 4 weeks and 2 pills DMZ after the first week. (I getting the DMZ in one week and also I though It would be better to start it one week later because I read that DMZ is quite stronger than andro).

I'm working out 6 days a week and I just wanted to know what you guys think about this cycle.

I'm also taking AROM-X rde for my PCT.

(1, 4 andro are from advance muscle science AMC rde)

bfree417

bfree417

Awards
Hey, I just started a cycle of Dmz 3.0 and 4-andro. I would actually start with the Dmz 2.0 by itself first. This is my second cycle of super dmz 3.0, and it really kicks in after the second week. Strength gains and mass gains are incredible but the lethargy and shut-down can be fairly bad, manageable but still very noticeable. The 1 and 4-andro will boost your mood and help to counter the lethargy, and really also boost the strength gains when the Dmz is really kicking in instead of in the first two weeks when it's still being absorbed and not as noticeable with the size gains IMO. Also 4-andro has a small conversion to estrogen so I would take e-control 2.0 (or AROM-x in your case, whichever you prefer) starting the second week of your cycle and continue for 2 weeks after cycle just to combat any possible estrogen conversion or flare-ups, gyno, etc. Speaking from my experiences and wanting you to maximize your results. I took e-control the last two weeks of cycle and also followed up with a PCT for 30 days, and that's what I'll be doing again this cycle. Best of luck to you!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ He explained it pretty well. And I would have to agree if you havent rain 2.0 solo I would run it by itself without the andro first.

alepri123

Awards
Thanks for your quick reply bfree

This is going to be my first cycle, its day 2 and so far I haven't got any type of problem. Yesterday I burned out my chest tho.

Since I'm starting the DMZ next week. What do you guys think of 20/30/40 for 3 weeks (So I can finish the 1,4 andro (4 weeks cycle) and the DMZ at the same time and I can start with the PCT for 4 weeks ?

I really appreciate your help so much guys !

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
You are using Arom-x as a pct for super dmz 2.0?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No serm for pct? Are you prepared if any gyno starts to form? I also see no mention of support supps. There are many holes in your plan, let's get this figured out

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, I just started a cycle of Dmz 3.0 and 4-andro. I would actually start with the Dmz 2.0 by itself first. This is my second cycle of super dmz 3.0, and it really kicks in after the second week. Strength gains and mass gains are incredible but the lethargy and shut-down can be fairly bad, manageable but still very noticeable. The 1 and 4-andro will boost your mood and help to counter the lethargy, and really also boost the strength gains when the Dmz is really kicking in instead of in the first two weeks when it's still being absorbed and not as noticeable with the size gains IMO. Also 4-andro has a small conversion to estrogen so I would take e-control 2.0 (or AROM-x in your case, whichever you prefer) starting the second week of your cycle and continue for 2 weeks after cycle just to combat any possible estrogen conversion or flare-ups, gyno, etc. Speaking from my experiences and wanting you to maximize your results. I took e-control the last two weeks of cycle and also followed up with a PCT for 30 days, and that's what I'll be doing again this cycle. Best of luck to you!
1 andro will contribute to his lethargy and won't help with gains imo. I would drop the 1 andro

alepri123

Awards
yes Abraham67 I'm going to use Arom-x as a pct for super dmz 2.0

alepri123

Awards
Thank you Yates84 for your response. What you recommend me for support supps ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes Abraham67 I'm going to use Arom-x as a pct for super dmz 2.0
You need a serm for pct, Nolva or clomid. Msten and dmz are serious compounds and will shut down your natural test production. Armistane is NOT an acceptable pct for this cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Yates84 for your response. What you recommend me for support supps ?
Armicare pro while on cycle at bottle doses. An ai like exemestane should be aquire before starting your cycle in case of high estrogen sides. For pct OL super pct and clomid dosed at 50/50/25/25. I think you should reconsider this cycle and try something a little more mild

alepri123

Awards
I'm getting a little bit scare with the DMZ. Since it's my first cycle I'm thinking of saving the DMZ and just stick with the 1,4 Andro regular cycle (4-weeks) which is a mild cycle. However, I know that if I start taking the DMZ my gains and strength will be more noticeable than just Andro.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting a little bit scare with the DMZ. Since it's my first cycle I'm thinking of saving the DMZ and just stick with the 1,4 Andro regular cycle (4-weeks) which is a mild cycle. However, I know that if I start taking the DMZ my gains and strength will be more noticeable than just Andro.
Run 1,4 for 8 weeks at around 300mg and you will have a great first cycle. Definitely save the dmz. Sdmz2 was my second cycle and I wasn't prepared. I felt like crap the whole cycle and my gains where very minimal. Be smart bro

alepri123

Awards
Cool. One question, since the AROM-X is going to be my PCT, Do you recommend me to take e-control the last 2 weeks of the cycle before the 4 weeks on PCT? just like user BFREE recommend me adobe ?

Thanks for your help bro !

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. One question, since the AROM-X is going to be my PCT, Do you recommend me to take e-control the last 2 weeks of the cycle before the 4 weeks on PCT? just like user BFREE recommend me adobe ?

Thanks for your help bro !
Arom-x is the same thing as e control, armistane. GET A SERM LIKE CLOMID FOR YOUR PCT!

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
What color capsules are your 2.0? Dark red or light red?

alepri123

Awards
zman86 mine are white/red (Blackstone Labs). Why?

alepri123

Awards
yates84, Thank you bro!. Then I will get Clomid and Nolva also will be added to my PCT.

I appreciate your time man :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84, Thank you bro!. Then I will get Clomid and Nolva also will be added to my PCT.

I appreciate your time man :)
One or the other will be fine, you don't need both. Good luck with your cycle

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
zman86 mine are white/red (Blackstone Labs). Why?
The red part are they dark red or light red? Rumors has it that some of the BSL DMZ 2.0 are bunked

alepri123

Awards
I will have to wait until they arrive in 5 days , so far I can say they are light red because of the picture. However, I will let you know. The supplier is a top rated supplire with 100% positive feedback. Hopefully this is not the fake one as you said.

alepri123

Awards
3rd day.

It may be being paranoid, but I think I'm already making gains or at least I'm getting more pumped at the GYM. So far I haven't started DMZ (Only 1,4 andro) and no side effects have showed up.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Several months ago I did my first and only ph cycle, DMZ 2.0. I saw more strength gains during that cycle than I've seen so far in my current Dbol cycle. Not noticing anything from this dbol. Feel like next time I'll go back for a DMZ 3.0 or 4.0

alepri123

Awards
Hello Iceman013,

What supplements did u take with DMZ 2.0 ? Also, ppl say that it takes about 2-3 weeks for the Dbol to kick in.

My dmz 2.0 just arrived today and I'm starting it next monday, however I'm a little bit scare because some people said its not good for newbies on PH.

alepri123

Awards
4 day.

Probably it's me being paranoid but My left nipple started to itchy. Hopefully its just my mind.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I used DMZ 2.0, it was my first ph cycle. I just used it according to the directions. I used a cycle support during cycle for liver. Blood pressure, etc and otc pct at the end...worked fine, no sides at all. Well, at first I felt lethargic but learned it was better for me to take the cycle support & pct before bed because when I took it all together with the dmz thats when I felt lethargic. But in a few weeks I noticed bigtime strength. My biggest max bench press ever was while using dmz 2.0. Its not that bad, dont be scared

alepri123

Awards
Thank you bro !

I will add Cycle Support from ironmanlabs starting next week with DMZ 2.0.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Sounds good. I used AD3, they have an inexpensive deal on Amazon where you can get the cycle support and pct together. But best of luck to you. Look forward to hearing how its going

alepri123

Awards
Day 7 and my strength is going up.

Noticing some changes but not huge gains. First week done and it was good, no side effects except for one day that my left nipple kinda itchy.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Does your sdmz have a lot # and exp date?

alepri123

Awards
Zman ill take a look as soon as I get home today.

alepri123

Awards
DAY 11

-1&2 andro ( 1 pill each in the AM and 1 each before work out)
-dmz 2.0 1 pill daily before workout
-cycle suppor by ironmanlabs
- regular supplements: preworkout(with creatine), whey protein, BCAA.

Im seen significant gains and my shoulders and chest are getting bigger.
So far I havent got any type sode effects but I decided to take just one DMZ pill . 10 mgand probably jump to 2 daily next week.

Finishing my second week pretty happy and as I was told after 2nd week the 1 &4 andro start to kick in.

Cant wait to see what next week brings