Please comment on upcoming tbol++ cycle

Jamthe1

Awards
I'm cutting natural (with albuterol 18mg) at the moment before starting this cycle in a month or so, where the first two weeks with endurashred, albuterol and dermacrine only is considered added cut period where I hope to shred the last unwanted fat and then slowly increasing calories when starting tbol and proviron week 3 for a 6 week bulk.

1-6 endurashred 2 caps (ostarine 20 mg + GW 14 mg) ed
1-8 albuterol 24 mg ed
1-8 dermacrine 4 pumps ed (used as test base)
3-8 tbol 60 mg ed
3-8 proviron 50 mg ed
7-8 hcg 1.000 ui per week (not sure if necessary)
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (estro related gyno precautions)
1-8 pramipexole 0.5 mg ed (prolactin related gyno precautions + various other benefits as raised gh, libido boost etc)

Pct
9-12 nolvadex 40, 40, 20, 20 mg ed
9-12 clomid 50, 50, 25, 25 mg ed
9-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
9-12 pramipexole 0.5, 0.5, 0.25, 0.125 mg ed.

Other
Cycle assist 4 caps
Tucda 500 mg
Tongkat ali 2.000mg
Orange triads (multi v)
Orange oxmega (fish oil)

PWO
Beta alanine 4 g
Citrulline malate 4 g
Glutamine peptides 4 g
Creatine 5 g
Whey protein 30 g pre/post w.

I know it's a crazy amount of pills/supplements I'll take daily and I'm a bit confused if any have interference with each other but have put it together like this:

Morning 7.00 am
tbol 20 mg
endurashred 1 cap
albuterol 8 mg
tongkat ali 1.000 mg
triads 3 tabs
oxmega 1 cap.
dermacrine 4 pumps

Noon 11.00 am
proviron 25 mg
albuterol 8 mg
tucda 250 mg
cycle assist 2 caps.

Afternoon (PWO) 3 pm
tbol 40 mg
endurashred 1 cap
tongkat ali 1.000 mg
albuterol 8 mg

Night 11 pm
proviron 25 mg
aromasin 12,5 mg eod
pramipexole 0,5 mg
tucda 250 mg
cycle assist 2 caps
triads 3 tabs
oxmega 1 cap.

The reason for aromasin and pramipexole is that I'm very gyno prone. Even got it on a hgh only cycle in the past and already went through surgery twice so this time I want to avoid it at all costs. Have letro on hand as well.

I've read that aromasin is great to run through pct to help recover and avoid estro rebound but not sure if pramipexole should be run through as well. Please comment on this!

Will it be necessary to run the hcg or can I skip that?

Any thoughts about the whole cycle?

How about the daily setup?

Jamthe1

Awards
I ran tbol, var with hgh around 7 years ago I think and before that a ph cycle which I think was superdrol or something like that. The sdrol was first time and as stupid I was I didn't research at all so didn't use ai nor did I do any pct and I'm pretty sure that was what started all my gyno problems. Since that time I ran a single hgh cycle where my gyno came back. That's probably 6 years ago. I haven't touch anything since because of my gyno issues.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.....so much fail here. Just faceplant type fail.

Jamthe1

Awards
Ohh are you saying that what I've set up is a completely fail? If so, then it would be nice with some comments to what's wrong instead??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally think if you want to bulk with oral turinabol you should run it at least 80mg/day for 5-6 weeks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think HCG is a necessity for any oral cycle. But that's just my opinion.

Jamthe1

Awards
I personally think if you want to bulk with oral turinabol you should run it at least 80mg/day for 5-6 weeks
That was also my first thought but seen many people say that 60 is more of a sweet spot and above that the sides will outweigh the benefits. Another thing is that I only weigh 165 so I thought that the 80-100 mg dose was more for heavier guys.

Since both the ostarine and dermacrine is found to be suppressing and the tbol will for sure shut me down to some degree I wasn't sure about the hcg. With this cycle I try to think "better safe than sorry" even it might be overkill and more expensive.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Dude thats a crazy amount of **** your planning on taking, don't do the tbol with a sarm like ostarine and no need for the prolactin drug,do the tbol with the dermacrine to prevent lethargy and you should gave a pretty easy recovery,I did tbol only cycle with no test base and made great gains at 60mg ed although I got tired at the end,slightly suppressive but you won't get shut down and I did no pct at that time and bloods showed I recovered brilliantly so get bloods done mid cycle and then at the end to see how things are before jumping into an overkill of your planned pct which in my opinion will bring you even more sides as the nolva and aromasin will totally smash your estrogen and what will you be left with will be low HDL levels,erectile dysfunction and bad bone maintenance.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True , if it was me, I'd run
tbol for 60-80mg for 6-8 weeks,
Then
clomid at 50mg Ed for 4 weeks as pct

Done, easy.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that would suffice,quick and effective recovery although I've not tried clomid with the dodgy vision side effects,suppose nolva at 20/20/10 would also do the trick.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had vision sides with clomid. That usually happens at 100mg or higher

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never had vision sides with clomid. That usually happens at 100mg or higher
Correct, the Vision sides Are non-existent below that dose. Also my experience. 100 mg is too much generally.