SARM gains easier to keep?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As above, are SARM muscle gains easier to keep that anabolics?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
In. Would like to know as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keeping gains is user dependant, not really compound dependant. Both can be kept if you know what you're doing. That being said, sarms are easier to recover from because of their minimal effect on LH and fsh. Usually the easier the recovery of natural hormone levels equals more gains kept.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep so a pct plays a huge part of how long you keep your gains.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keeping gains is user dependant, not really compound dependant. Both can be kept if you know what you're doing. That being said, sarms are easier to recover from because of their minimal effect on LH and fsh. Usually the easier the recovery of natural hormone levels equals more gains kept.
Is that right with the LH and FSH??? I didnt realise, how come they effect that less?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that right with the LH and FSH??? I didnt realise, how come they effect that less?
That is one of the good qualities of sarms being so selective. Yes, sarms suppress testosterone but because of the minimal effect on LH and fsh testosterone production is started back a lot easier than if Lh and fsh were low.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Also the length of the cycle plays a big role in solidifying those gains

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well yes but you most likely run SARMS for 8 weeks dont you?!?!

What determines the FSH and LH shut down?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Length of cycle + LH FSH effect. That's the 2 main components which depend on keeping gains. However with a good PCT even longer cycles you can keep most if not nearly all gains. I've kept all gains before after running test (16weeks)and dbol (5 weeks). Then ate at maintence during PCT.

Big_sxc

Awards
Gains are keepable like everyone is saying but the effect of the sarm isn't kept. If you run lgd. Osta and s4 you go rock solid. Like damn Winny. But you do not keep that physique hardness cut from glass look and feel. You just keep the muscle tissue behind it if you invest enought time into pct and food etc.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You also need to focus on your training. You can't back off, train like you're always on cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure exactly why Lh and fsh are less effected by sarms. Will look into that

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure exactly why Lh and fsh are less effected by sarms. Will look into that
Is it all SARMs affecting LH / FSH minimally? The only one I know of for sure is ostarine. I'm more incline to believe LGD would be different. I haven't done some searches yet

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I'm well aware that you need to keep eating and training during pct just wondering why they effect the LH and FSH less

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it all SARMs affecting LH / FSH minimally? The only one I know of for sure is ostarine. I'm more incline to believe LGD would be different. I haven't done some searches yet
Osta, lgd, and rad all have this quality

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Osta, lgd, and rad all have this quality
Really good to knw this. Makes my decision of longer cycles a bit easier. This pct is harder for me to jump out of than previous pct. Longest cycle I did so far.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really good to knw this. Makes my decision of longer cycles a bit easier. This pct is harder for me to jump out of than previous pct. Longest cycle I did so far.
I ran lgd for 12 weeks at 10mg the whole time. Recovery was pretty easy, bloodwork looked great a few weeks after a simple clomid pct

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I ran lgd for 12 weeks at 10mg the whole time. Recovery was pretty easy, bloodwork looked great a few weeks after a simple clomid pct
I'm going 10 week LGD overlapping a 6 week dmz/trest for a total of 12 weeks this winter. Just prepping myself

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will a dermacrine, stano or Andro base be suitable and not effect LH and FSH as much?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will a dermacrine, stano or Andro base be suitable and not effect LH and FSH as much?
Dermacrine is my go to base for sarm cycles, using it now with osta

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Too me gains whether sarms aas ph even natty all depend on how close you are to genetic limit and how well you adjust your diet.. new people gain.20lbs I 4 weeks of epi. Next bulk it will take me approx 16 weeks of heavy aas to put on 20lbs if I'm lucky. But last off season I was 178 lbs 5ft.1in and subtext bf so many many variables

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it would be fine and not effect the LH and FSH anymore?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
That is one of the good qualities of sarms being so selective. Yes, sarms suppress testosterone but because of the minimal effect on LH and fsh testosterone production is started back a lot easier than if Lh and fsh were low.
How do SARMS suppress T levels without a lowering of LH & FSH? Thats an interesting phenomenon I dont understand.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do SARMS suppress T levels without a lowering of LH & FSH? Thats an interesting phenomenon I dont understand.
Doesn't suppress Lh and fsh as much as ph/ds/aas. I stated minimal effect meaning to a lesser degree.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just an overall lesser degree of suppression then?
I guess it could be described in that manner. Suppressed is suppressed imo, never really tried to judge different levels of suppression

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I guess it could be described in that manner. Suppressed is suppressed imo, never really tried to judge different levels of suppression
No I misunderstood. I thought you were saying sarms suppress T but don't really impact LH & FSH significantly. That would be amazing as suppression is a lowering of release of LH & FSH from the anterior pituitary thus resulting in lower T levels.
The whole SARMS thing is fascinating to me. For me, a staunch AAS user I dont feel SARMs have a place for me personally but the concept and continued development is of great interest to me. If they can refine SARMs to be more selective they really would be the holy grail of anabolics but I personally dont feel they are there just yet.
Thanks for clarifying.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
No I misunderstood. I thought you were saying sarms suppress T but don't really impact LH & FSH significantly. That would be amazing as suppression is a lowering of release of LH & FSH from the anterior pituitary thus resulting in lower T levels.
The whole SARMS thing is fascinating to me. For me, a staunch AAS user I dont feel SARMs have a place for me personally but the concept and continued development is of great interest to me. If they can refine SARMs to be more selective they really would be the holy grail of anabolics but I personally dont feel they are there just yet.
Thanks for clarifying.
The main benefit is the lack of effect on the prostate , and that they are non liver toxic .

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
The main benefit is the lack of effect on the prostate , and that they are non liver toxic .
I am aware of this and can see where they may appeal to some. For me personally they are not refined enough to make them worthwhile. Again this is just for me. To each their own.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Understandable , I think for the inexperienced user it's a good starting point for anabolic experimentation

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Understandable , I think for the inexperienced user it's a good starting point for anabolic experimentation
I really hope they continue to r&d big time in the area of sarms and hope they continue to grow and improve. They very well could be the future of anabolics on every level, for every user.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Science is a beautiful thing , we'll definitely see major improvements in our lifetime

Big_sxc

Awards
Wanna hear something funny. Wen I dose rad140 with tren I get allergic weird reactions for annhour after. Like swole lip. And eye. Really funny hey. Butnit works aonwell with test

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
SARMS are a huge stepping stone in the right direction, I mean your potentially getting the same benefits as AAS but with no/very minimal sides. It's a fantastic creation/discovery and it will only get better.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
SARMS are a huge stepping stone in the right direction, I mean your potentially getting the same benefits as AAS but with no/very minimal sides. It's a fantastic creation/discovery and it will only get better.
The ultimate goal will be to achieve what you said, The benefits of aas with no sides. They are no where near that yet but hopefully progress can be made and they can come up with a compound like LGD that doesn't suppress you and cause the sides that LGD does.The fact is they are over-hyped in marketing at the moment. When you really look into it they are suppressive and do have some sides which in my mind makes them not selective enough just yet to justify their usage for me. Now thats just me, from my perspective, as a committed aas user.
I totally agree they are a fantastic discovery that will only get better. I really hope they do to the point where the are truly 100 % selective and the suppression and existing sides are eliminated and the anabolic effects are all still there.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
The ultimate goal will be to achieve what you said, The benefits of aas with no sides. They are no where near that yet but hopefully progress can be made and they can come up with a compound like LGD that doesn't suppress you and cause the sides that LGD does.The fact is they are over-hyped in marketing at the moment. When you really look into it they are suppressive and do have some sides which in my mind makes them not selective enough just yet to justify their usage for me. Now thats just me, from my perspective, as a committed aas user.
I totally agree they are a fantastic discovery that will only get better. I really hope they do to the point where the are truly 100 % selective and the suppression and existing sides are eliminated and the anabolic effects are all still there.
That'll be a hard thing to do as anything that exogenous that would connect to the androgen receptor would cause a negative feedback loop I believe

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
That'll be a hard thing to do as anything that exogenous that would connect to the androgen receptor would cause a negative feedback loop I believe
Actually estradiol plays the primary role when it comes to feedback to the hypothalamus, not androgens. So there is the possibility that some day this can be achieved to a much greater degree than it currently is. The issue that seems to need to be overcome is androgen expression in the pituitary.
It is a fascinating area of research. The answer may actually come in the forum of an selective androgen combined with a peptide that can mimic hypothalimic neurons that signal the pituitary. The issue there is the peptides need to be able to cross the blood/brain barrier. It is amazing and pretty heavy duty stuff but lets hope they take it as far as it can go.