Steroids with no test vs PH no test

maxmuscle23

Awards
Hey guys, just a question I was thinking about. There seems to be a lot of people that run PHs with no test base like 4 andro or something. Is running a steroid cycle of say Tbol by itself anything different than running Halo by itself? Besides the strength of course

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
My Man i would do some research before you delve into all of this. Not trying to be a dick just trying to help but you have started i believe 3 threads about different anabolic topics in a very short time frame.Guys on here are knowledgeable just check some threads and chime in here and there and you'll find all the info you need. With that being said back in the day guys used to run primobolan/nandrolone and maybe a little dianabol here and there without any testosterone so that can be done for sure. But we need estrogenic conversion and dht conversion for keeping an optimal mood,libido,outlook ect.

maxmuscle23

Awards
I do research. I just haven't seen a thread or question asking the specific question I was asking

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I do research. I just haven't seen a thread or question asking the specific question I was asking
Then to your question, you are correct the only difference will be that t-bol is more potent per mg