Best test base with longest half life.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam having a conflict with a family member about which test base is the best . Each has its own qualities, some say test is test . What do you guys think is the best test base for oral cycles and IM cycles?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
There are so many variables but most will say Test e/c for the simple fact of the longer half life which will be easier to keep a stable blood level. But the more experience you get using different esters prop/ace/phenylprop ect you most certainly can keep a stable level with short esters. Its just a lot more evolved and a lot more frequent pinning, which most starting out will probably want to avoid. But that's a whole other topic

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive used e c and pro at diff times and with diff kickers . Overall my fav was prop w/dbol . What would be better to run with prop in your opinions. Dmz2 trest dbol or anadrol oral kickers?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If the dmz2 is the og then im partial to superdrol lol. But dianabol is nice as is trest the key with those is controlling the estrogen obviously and anadrol can affect many in different ways so you might need some kind of support or not. But its really a tough choice they are all nice compounds but im a superdrol kinda guy lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If the dmz2 is the og then im partial to superdrol lol. But dianabol is nice as is trest the key with those is controlling the estrogen obviously and anadrol can affect many in different ways so you might need some kind of support or not. But its really a tough choice they are all nice compounds but im a superdrol kinda guy lol
Agreed ... i always keep adex clomi and tamo just incase. Im not a fan of ralox at all. Probably have more than enough support supps . Im coming off a long 8 month run that blew me up big . So pct is a must. Then im hopping on some test probably at 500 to start then bumping up to 750 or 1000 .

This will be a 12 week for sure

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrFlexo Anabolics 42
A Anabolics 2
A Supplements 11
mikeymike85 Anabolics 130
SDPonce63 Supplements 16