Ostarine/Laxogenin or LGD-4033

Source26

Awards
Hi Guys

Pretty petty question really, but one I'd like to ask non the less.

I've used Ostarine before on a recomp, at 20mg with great success. However, I am now approaching a bulking cycle and would like to consider my options.

I have found a product which combines 25mg of Ostarine and 100mg of Laxogenin. My question is, in regards to effectiveness on a bulk, how would the combination of Ostarine and Laxogenin compare to a cycle of just LGD? LGD appears to be better suited for a bulk, but Laxogenin seems a popular bulker these days.

I have experience with Ostarine where as I don't with LGD. But if LGD would still prove more effective than both Ostarine and Laxogenin for a bulk, I'll probably grab some LGD and cycle support just to keep my test levels nice (didn't appear to be effected on Ostarine).

Source

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
As far as I know, laxogenin won't do much in terms of "bulking" you up. Laxogenin will probably just enhance your endurance and protein synthesis

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
If you want to use a SARM, and you're bulking - Ligandrol or Radarine are definitely superior to Ostarine. Ostarine is really a cutting compound, and some people can recomp on it. But it won't put a lot of mass on you. Laxogenin won't change that.

Source26

Awards
Thanks for the clarify guys :)

I know it was a pretty boring question, but in all honesty both are two compounds I'm not familiar with. I didn't bother running cycle support alongside my previous Ostarine cycle, but just to be on the safe side I definitely will with LGD. More so just to be doubly sure and keep everything running sweet like.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
First off there is really no bulking or cutting compounds, you can cut or bulk on dianabol/anadrol/deca/tren ect. The diet is key, Sure some are better suited for one or the other such as masteron or winstrol are commonly known as cutting agents for the lack of estrogenic conversion but tell me you couldn't accumulate size from using them lol likewise dianabol or nandrolone are most thought of as bulking agents because of the rapid increase in cellular water retention not actual tissue which some probably believe. You can most certanily cut on "bulking" compounds the key is controlling estrogen and progesterone receptor which if those hormones are elevated it promotes fat accumulation. So first diet is key, Second control your hormones and you can bulk or cut on any compound.