1-Andro only pct

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
Hopped on the supermandro train. I'm starting my bulk, bought some supermandro planning on just following the instructions on the bottle. 330mg a day, gonna run it for 8 weeks, just to see what happens. I'm not expecting a huge amount out of it, if it helps me gain even 3 pounds of muscle I wouldn't have gained without it I'll be satisfied. I'm not really into the whole PH ****, but I figured what the hell... I know 1-Andro doesn't aromatize and is supposedly pretty mild on shutting you down. I was wondering what I'm gonna need for pct on this "cycle".

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would always recommend a serm but if you cant get your hands on a serm then rebirth by blr. So one of those two maybe throw in viron by blr and reduce xt by sns as well and you should be good.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
You might want to look into picking something up for potential lethargy and loss of libido. 4-DHEA, epiandro or dermacrine will do ya good. Otherwise , yea serm is still best just dosed lower than conventional doses or rebirth will do just fine.

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
I'm not too worried about the sides since I'm running a pretty low dose. I'm not looking for anything that's gonna aromatize. I've got an adderall script so I think I'll be able to handle any lethargy. As far as libido, I'll cross that road if I come to it. Lol My main concern was if I'm gonna need any real drugs to recover from this or if anything OTC will suffice.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, if your going to go the otc route I would run rebirth for 2 months with letrone 1 cap a day for 2 months. Your welcome to throw any test booster of your choosing, viron, HPTA, Endosurge turbo are all good options

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
I wouldn't go over the counter if I had a choice, I think natural test boosters are mostly garbage. But I don't have a way of getting pharmacy SERMS and research chemicals sound pretty sketchy. I'm viewing this whole "cycle" as basically a test booster that actually works.

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
That being said. I'm sure if I've got some level of suppression a natural test booster would probably help.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should definitely get a serm for 8 weeks OP.

At 330mg for that length you should get a solid 8lbs of muscle if diet and training are in check. It will definitely produce gains.

Make sure you monitor it BP on cycle with adderall. Also if lethargy does kick in and you don't want something that aromatizes get androvar.

Let us know how the run goes. It's good stuff for sure. I'm picking up two more bottles in my next order :)

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
As far as SERMS go. You thinking OTC or try to go the research chemical route and dose them lower?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give Rebirth by BLR a shot...

8 weeks at 330mg 1Andro will do u good, I have a feeling you'll be delighted with your results

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
I believe I may have found a source to get some nolvadex, it'll be liquid 40mg/ml in a 30ml bottle. I may be buying some of this and will buy some OTC products. Most likely the ones you guys mentioned... For running the nolvadex does 20/20/10/10 everyday for 4 weeks sound like a good plan?

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
Probably gonna buy rebirth, and other OTC pct and take them at the same time, just in case my SERM turns out to be junk....as far as starting this whole ordeal, I was thinking of starting the
1-Andro in October, finishing in December, and will be done and ready to make a slow and easy cut for summer by the end of January.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^sounds like a solid plan bro:). Enjoy and let us know how it goes.