Whats the best stack to run with RAD 140?

sdvette

Awards
Hi all,
Im on the final weeks of finishing up a high Test burst at about 500mg per/week stacked with 15mg of LDG433 and 8mg of YK11. I would like a bridge SARMs run for about 6-8 weeks to get me to my next burst. Here is what I am currently planning:

200mg Test Cyp - cruze
RAD 140- 12mg - 16mg per day

others?

Stats are the following. 205lbs, 6ft, 48yo. Have been lifting for 20 years and have cap'ed based on age and body limitations.

Ideas to help cut and maintain the mass I have put on in this last cycle would be appreciated.

thx,

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think rad with Ghanarine would work very nice...

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd use rad , gharine , or run Legend and gharine. Both would work good as a bridge and help you keep gaining while losing body fat

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Oh Crap haha I totally blanked when I read that . Ya just run rad and gharine . You could use radarine aswell for endurance benefits as well it'll help lower blood pressure .

sdvette

Awards
Hey thank you all for the inputs. I did forget to add that I am also running sermorelin w/GHRP 2 in daily shots. Have only been doing it for about a month or so now. Is this going to produce the same results as the gharine? or different. The Semorelin w/GHRP 2 is expensive a hell so if its going to do the same as the gharine I might make the jump to it as its less expensive.

thoughts?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been pretty impressed with what I've seen with the price of pepsi and hgh if not competing I think it's well worth it to give ir a shot

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Both are gonna give you similar effects SD

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh Crap haha I totally blanked when I read that . Ya just run rad and gharine . You could use radarine aswell for endurance benefits as well it'll help lower blood pressure .
Rad gives endurance benefits and lowers blood pressure??? Or do you mean gw?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rad gives endurance benefits and lowers blood pressure??? Or do you mean gw?
I'm sure he meant gw which was going to be my suggestion to stack with the rad and gharine. Joedoubledose put down the bong while on AM!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sure he meant gw which was going to be my suggestion to stack with the rad and gharine. Joedoubledose put down the bong while on AM!
Gotcha.
I'll be starting rad in a few days when I receive it; planning on 8mg a day to start. I wish there was more feedback on it though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha.
I'll be starting rad in a few days when I receive it; planning on 8mg a day to start. I wish there was more feedback on it though.
The little bit of feedback that is out there is very positive though

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The little bit of feedback that is out there is very positive though
From what I've gathered, it's anabolic (hypertrophy and enhanced glycogen storage) with fat loss properties, but without any androgenic effects, so no increase in vascularity or muscle hardness?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I've gathered, it's anabolic (hypertrophy and enhanced glycogen storage) with fat loss properties, but without any androgenic effects, so no increase in vascularity or muscle hardness?
Dma378 Hastur

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel that there is definitely a hardening effect. I am already pretty vascular so I don't think the RAD has made me more so, but some of my more pronounced veins stay hard and full at all times.

OP, I am also running RAD with a low dose of Test coming off of a blast. It will definitely help you keep gains and probably add a little too. One thing that seems to be the highlight of the RAD is the nutrient partitioning. I can eat damn near anything. I was eating over 4500 cals a day for a month and haven't added a bit of fat. Can't say this will be the case for everybody, but it is definitely not a normal condition for me.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also sdvette you are running a low dose of Test, RAD, and sermorelin, I don't see the need to add anything else. Remember, you are cruising. This is more than enough to get you through, keep your gains, and such. Relax, your next blast is coming soon!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel that there is definitely a hardening effect. I am already pretty vascular so I don't think the RAD has made me more so, but some of my more pronounced veins stay hard and full at all times.

OP, I am also running RAD with a low dose of Test coming off of a blast. It will definitely help you keep gains and probably add a little too. One thing that seems to be the highlight of the RAD is the nutrient partitioning. I can eat damn near anything. I was eating over 4500 cals a day for a month and haven't added a bit of fat. Can't say this will be the case for everybody, but it is definitely not a normal condition for me.
How many mgs would you recommend with rad?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many mgs would you recommend with rad?
I'm thinking 12-16 is the sweet spot. Although I did see quick gains on 8.

Lethargy is kicking my ass right now at 16mg, but this also seems to be the sweet spot for body comp.

Comeuppance

Awards
I did a fair amount of research, and the sweet spot in the lab research was around 0.1mg / kg.

There was only a 20% or so increase in efficacy at 10x the dose (1mg / kg) so 0.1mg / kg is the most reasonable dose.

So, let's say you weigh 175lbs, that would be 79kg, which would mean 8mg / day. The half-life is purported to be shorter than most SARMs, so maximum consistent plasma levels would be maintained by taking your doses 12hr apart.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a fair amount of research, and the sweet spot in the lab research was around 0.1mg / kg.

There was only a 20% or so increase in efficacy at 10x the dose (1mg / kg) so 0.1mg / kg is the most reasonable dose.

So, let's say you weigh 175lbs, that would be 79kg, which would mean 8mg / day. The half-life is purported to be shorter than most SARMs, so maximum consistent plasma levels would be maintained by taking your doses 12hr apart.
Good bit of info there man!!

I have been dosing every 12 hours.

Hastur

Awards
It is very anabolic, and while it seems to lack 'androgenic effects' that really applies to things such as hair loss, body hair growth, so masculinizing effects. However there is still noticeable vascularity and muscle hardness on Rad, two things I wouldn't really say are androgenic exclusive effects.

If you are referencing the study on Monkeys, you didn't convert the dosage to get the HED. I haven't seen lab research showing those numbers to be suitable for humans.

Comeuppance

Awards
It is very anabolic, and while it seems to lack 'androgenic effects' that really applies to things such as hair loss, body hair growth, so masculinizing effects. However there is still noticeable vascularity and muscle hardness on Rad, two things I wouldn't really say are androgenic exclusive effects.

If you are referencing the study on Monkeys, you didn't convert the dosage to get the HED. I haven't seen lab research showing those numbers to be suitable for humans.
More than anything else, what I was trying to get across is that once you have the correct dosage per kg, going just a little above that does not yield proportionately greater results. 2x as much won't lead to 2x the gains, or even 1.2x the gains.

I was working by memory there - I thought that was the HED? Certainly, the RAD140 out there seems to be dosed in that range (Radar1ne is 8mg/day, Ceretropic is 10mg/day IIRC)

I'm on my phone and at work, so I can't really dig up the studies, but I recall the study that I think we're both referring to extrapolated a HED along those lines.

Hastur

Awards
More than anything else, what I was trying to get across is that once you have the correct dosage per kg, going just a little above that does not yield proportionately greater results. 2x as much won't lead to 2x the gains, or even 1.2x the gains.

I was working by memory there - I thought that was the HED? Certainly, the RAD140 out there seems to be dosed in that range (Radar1ne is 8mg/day, Ceretropic is 10mg/day IIRC)

I'm on my phone and at work, so I can't really dig up the studies, but I recall the study that I think we're both referring to extrapolated a HED along those lines.
I don't disagree that more isn't necessarily better. I made a similar comment a few weeks back regarding RAD140 when I posted a study and the HED conversions. I don't think anyone was saying that 2x more leads to 2x the gains.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4018048/

ergo-log.com/even-just-a-few-mg-of-rad140-has-anabolic-effect.html

"The researchers also did experiments on monkeys. The animals were given an oral dose of 0.01, 0.1 and 1 mg RAD140 per kg bodyweight daily for four weeks. The human equivalent of these doses would be about 0.3, 3 and 30 mg RAD140 per day. Even the lowest dose increased the lean body mass - albeit only by 100 g, but even so."

Judging by the data we can see that in Monkeys 0.01mg/kg yielded a 100g increase in LBM, 0.1mg/kg yielded over a 300g increase in LBM, and 1mg/kg yielded just under a 400g increase in LBM. That's a mild increase for 10x the dosage. So yes, more isn't always better. But again, my point wasn't about more being better, but rather your HED calculations. Which really is an arbitrary act anyways, as HED's don't always translate to real-world dosages.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol damnit ! Cardarine* yes I meant GW

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good. Starting at 8mg for the first week.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're on Trt huh? I know you just came off lgd or what could've been rad ;)
Lol yeah, but the best results I got from the 3 types of LGD I ran were from OL. When I switched from OL to PN at the end there, I immediately lost glycogen storage. So, I'm pretty sure it's not what it claims, and figured I'd just stop and try something different. I'm fascinated by RAD140.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah, but the best results I got from the 3 types of LGD I ran were from OL. When I switched from OL to PN at the end there, I immediately lost glycogen storage. So, I'm pretty sure it's not what it claims, and figured I'd just stop and try something different. I'm fascinated by RAD140.
Good to know, I did have difficulty finding it so it's most likely way underdosed.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good to know, I did have difficulty finding it so it's most likely way underdosed.
Yeah, bastadz. Lol

I've got my wife on 3mg of BSL's LGD now. Might bump her up to 6mg at the beginning of the 3 week mark (next week). No effects yet for her.

Hastur

Awards
You're not the first person to make such a statement. There are a lot of shady claims made, and a few companies that have been getting bad reputations lately for less than stellar products... I don't regret going with Radar1ne at all, and I bought my bottle before I ever became an Olympus UK rep, it was the 3rd party testing that sold me. After getting burned buying RC products, I like to know what I'm paying for!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're not the first person to make such a statement. There are a lot of shady claims made, and a few companies that have been getting bad reputations lately for less than stellar products... I don't regret going with Radar1ne at all, and I bought my bottle before I ever became an Olympus UK rep, it was the 3rd party testing that sold me. After getting burned buying RC products, I like to know what I'm paying for!
Agreed.
Are the results with rad better then lgd and ostarine?

Hastur

Awards
Agreed.
Are the results with rad better then lgd and ostarine?
In my experience, and judging by anecdotal reports, yes. I'm in week 5, up 12lbs, leaner and more defined as well. The first wave of logs and reports look great.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my experience, and judging by anecdotal reports, yes. I'm in week 5, up 12lbs, leaner and more defined as well. The first wave of logs and reports look great.
That sounds as good as some real androgens. I love the recomping from ostarine, but the strength from LGD. I'm hoping rad will give both :)

Hastur

Awards
That sounds as good as some real androgens. I love the recomping from ostarine, but the strength from LGD. I'm hoping rad will give both :)
I'd say it's the best SARM available, and definitely the strongest. Definitely give it a shot, I can't see myself using the other SARMs standalone, I'd probably always go back to Rad and possibly stack Ostarine or LGD with it.

sdvette

Awards
my rats have been on Rad and SR9009 for about a week. The first thing i noticed was that even though I had been doing LDG/Test for 10 weeks, their intensity jumped back up. They are also vascular as hell, and I mean a major difference. Over all it seems at least the combination is working. The rats are still on a hefty does of Test-c at about 500/600 per week. I am going to keep them on this for about 8 weeks and then take a stand down for a couple months.

Hastur

Awards
my rats have been on Rad and SR9009 for about a week. The first thing i noticed was that even though I had been doing LDG/Test for 10 weeks, their intensity jumped back up. They are also vascular as hell, and I mean a major difference. Over all it seems at least the combination is working. The rats are still on a hefty does of Test-c at about 500/600 per week. I am going to keep them on this for about 8 weeks and then take a stand down for a couple months.
I envy your rats. Most the people around here take the compounds themselves and find they work pretty well. I myself took RAD-140 with fantastic results.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Interesting. This thread put into my head the thought of running RAD from the end of my bulk and into the cruise.
Also have been considering adding in dmz/msten with the same timing. Maybe I'll just add all of them in. Lol

Hastur

Awards
Interesting. This thread put into my head the thought of running RAD from the end of my bulk and into the cruise.
Also have been considering adding in dmz/msten with the same timing. Maybe I'll just add all of them in. Lol
I like the way you think, buddy. I'd do the same if I had the stuff on hand! Rad stacks incredibly well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I like the way you think, buddy. I'd do the same if I had the stuff on hand! Rad stacks incredibly well.
I've noticed that based on all the reading I've done to this point in time. I'm just thinking that those compounds will help increase lean gains and keep my strength up as my water retention decreases and the total influx of drugs into my system declines as well.
Plus I'm trying to get some road maps ;)

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Hastur, I'm not familiar with your log; what were the results you saw with rad and was it a solo run?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the reason RAD research was discontinued by Big Pharma? What potential risks are we looking at?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Starting at 8mg for the first week.
Sup GM.

This guy posts legit feedback unlike many BS pimpers on the board so I am looking forward to his unsolicited authentic reviews.

Not meant as a personal attack on anyone. I just don't give any credence to reps - they have an OBVIOUS agenda lol. :p

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm thinking 12-16 is the sweet spot. Although I did see quick gains on 8.

Lethargy is kicking my ass right now at 16mg, but this also seems to be the sweet spot for body comp.
I just bumped my Rad dose to 16mg and Androvar again at 1200mg. Let's see what it can do.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sup GM.

This guy posts legit feedback unlike many BS pimpers on the board so I am looking forward to his unsolicited authentic reviews.

Not meant as a personal attack on anyone. I just don't give any credence to reps - they have an OBVIOUS agenda lol. :p
Right on. I'll update this thread periodically with feedback. Time for dem gainzzzzz.

Hastur

Awards
I've noticed that based on all the reading I've done to this point in time. I'm just thinking that those compounds will help increase lean gains and keep my strength up as my water retention decreases and the total influx of drugs into my system declines as well.
Plus I'm trying to get some road maps ;)
Dude, I'm all about getting more veins. I understand the struggle!

Hastur, I'm not familiar with your log; what were the results you saw with rad and was it a solo run?
I didn't end up running a log, I wish I had. I just have a difficult time juggling things, very busy in my day to day life with job and family. I saw fantastic results with Rad, but I did stack it with Halodrol and Furaza. I saw an increase of 15lbs in 6 weeks, and have kept 12 of the 15 in my PCT. My cousin and my best friend both ran Rad solo, saw very strong recompositioning effects. My cousin's cycle is over, he is in PCT as well, but I don't have hard stats to post because he isn't a meticulous individual when it comes to such things. And my best friend is still mid-cycle, he's stayed the same weight while learning out on Rad solo, I have pictures from him that I posted in the SARMs thread if you're interested in seeing them.

What's the reason RAD research was discontinued by Big Pharma? What potential risks are we looking at?
Who said RAD research was discontinued? To the best of my knowledge, that is not the case. That rings true for the SARM S-4, but Ostarine, LGD and RAD-140 are all still being researched from the studies and reports I've seen.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I envy your rats. Most the people around here take the compounds themselves and find they work pretty well. I myself took RAD-140 with fantastic results.
Haha those rats are beast mode!! Looking like splinter from ninja turtles