Tren/Test/Dbol

smith427

smith427

Awards
Hey guys, currently running tren ace 100mg eod(tue, thurs, sat) so 300mg a week along with 500mg test e (250 mon and thurs). The more i read into tren the less sure i am of how to run it. From everything that gathered up to this point i was thinking of going 50mg eod tren, and cutting the test down to 250 after i finish the second week. Any thoughts? thanks

some quick stats and info:
5'10, 15%bf, 215lbs, 29 years old
On 8th cycle, 6 of em were ph cycles, last cycle was 750mg test e for 15 weeks- no sides other than bp and nipple sensitivity until i started adex at .25 eod

Big_sxc

Awards
Whatever you see is the best for you use it like that. Tren ace slightly raises my blood pressure. Tren E is easy on me. I would personally just do 500/500 I don't really listen to those ratios but if ubare having side effects take ur test slow. Tren is amazing. The best compound for any use. And I would run it ed if it was just Ace

smith427

smith427

Awards
Thanks! I guess i'll keep the test at 500 then and do the tren ace ed. I was just wondering because about half of the threads that I come across say that the test should be lower then the tren dose

Big_sxc

Awards
If you have side effects try lowering test. Then try the other way if ur still getting em. Nightmares. Sweats. Panting. Etc.

But I would believe that ratio with low test would be to control gyno and other side effects

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like low test high tren for leaning and cutting like pre contest but for bulking I like equal test or even higher

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Low test high tren all the way, keeps sides out of the way. At least for me but everyone is different

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever you see is the best for you use it like that. Tren ace slightly raises my blood pressure. Tren E is easy on me. I would personally just do 500/500 I don't really listen to those ratios but if ubare having side effects take ur test slow. Tren is amazing. The best compound for any use. And I would run it ed if it was just Ace
Low test high tren all the way, keeps sides out of the way. At least for me but everyone is different
These^^^

There is no exact formula. Assuming you have plenty of time to try a few different combinations of what works best for you in terms of gains, sides, and overall well-being.

I actually like both higher test than tren, and higher tren than test for their own individual reasons.

smith427

smith427

Awards
Thanks for all of the input guys. I guess if sides arise then i'll cut the test back rather the tren. I know there are a couple different ways of setting up a tren cycle, just want to make sure im doing everything right and not shorting my self on gains because my cycle was ran improperly

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also .5mg of prami a night eliminated alot of my sides and I've ran tren for years even fina home brewed which is the purest tren that was available

smith427

smith427

Awards
Also .5mg of prami a night eliminated alot of my sides and I've ran tren for years even fina home brewed which is the purest tren that was available
I originally planned on throwing prami in, but couldnt get my hands on any

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These^^^ There is no exact formula. Assuming you have plenty of time to try a few different combinations of what works best for you in terms of gains, sides, and overall well-being. I actually like both higher test than tren, and higher tren than test for their own individual reasons.
Hi mate,

Interesting post. Can you elaborate from your own individual experiences the individual reasons?

I've tried high test low tren and struggled to see many positives aside from the physical benefits. It would be great if I was training MMA or a sport where aggression is beneficial.

Just interested as may try again. I looked freaky but I changed me to someone I'm not (in a bad way mentally)

Whilst low test higher tren I actually felt more in control and placid (strange as tren is the typical culprit for the added aggression)

Good discussion guys

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've yet to try prami, you find it alleviates the sides? I've read it can have sides of its own but once build tolerance it's ok?

Big_sxc

Awards
Prami can be pretty bad man. I would definetly suggest taking it slow. It has quite a list of sides and IMHO opinion is to only be taken if prolactin occurs. See your not even sure what side effects your gonna have. Whether one or all or experience them for a day a week or entire cycle. if I was you I would control my e so prolactin with whatever you've got on hand. I always use aromasin. But u use whatever you got. Dose it so it lasts you your cycle or at least 2 weeks past ur last tren shot.
If you are worried have prami or caber on hand. If you are experiencing sore nips dose more AI if that doesn't help and you are expercing prolactin/gyno tissue growth. Immediately start taking prami and try switch to Letro until gyno disappears. Maybe even stop taking tren.

^this is the protocol for gyno. You cannot eleviate any other side from tren. The hunger. The sleepless nights. Anger etc. It is wat it is use it and see where it takes you

Big_sxc

Awards
If you have legit prami also I forgot to mention it can be dangerous and must be tapered up and down to desired dosage. It is mind altering. Start at .2mg and see how you go. Do that for a week then go up in .1mgs until sides appear. Extreme nausea. Head spinning. Can't stand up. tunnel vision. This is we're you stop and take one dose lower than this. For a couple days and try again until you reach 1mg.

If you like living a dream. You will like prami. But pls be contious of yourself.

livestrong82

Awards
I'm currently about to go into week 6 of test and tren A

Test- 250 weekly
Tren started at 50mg eod now at 75mg eod (by week 4) only bad side ive noticed up to now is very little back acne, not even acne yet just kinda blemishes some pimples here and there.
This is my first tren run and I love it so far.
I would reccomend the low test higher tren dose.. High test in the past always made me get horrible back acne and more adex to use..
Im going to try to run tren A until week 8 if sides stay as low as they have

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love hate relationship with tren. Lights my nipples up, but makes everything look and feel bad ass.

The hate out weighs the love though. I can't deal with big, ripped, an having tiny titties. Too self conscious

Big_sxc

Awards
Love hate relationship with tren. Lights my nipples up, but makes everything look and feel bad ass.

The hate out weighs the love though. I can't deal with big, ripped, an having tiny titties. Too self conscious
Love tren. Hate everyone and everything else

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love tren. Hate everyone and everything else
Lol. I remember first time on tren ace an test prop,by week 3 I was like this is freaking awesome! 100/100 eod.

By week 8 though I wanted to put pasties on my nipples

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Tren ace will change your entire body comp... I love that ish personally and at least for me 5he sides were not all that bad. Started at 50 eod and worked up to 100 eod on an 8 week blast

livestrong82

Awards
Was there a reason you stopped at week 8 of tren if you had no sides?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No real point to keep running short ester compounds past 8-12 weeks. It becomes wasteful

Big_sxc

Awards
Tren is king for a reason bro. Its so androgenic that there's a great chance its going to elevate your prostate enzymes. It gets oxidized in the kidneys and only portions are excreted from urine. You may not experience sides but u may have slightly elevated bp. Basically there's no real human study on it.there's heaps on DECA but not tren. Its quite potent and there may be adverse long term effects from using. Its just smart to stop when you've had enough. It also will possibly ruin ur cholesterol. Its very androgenic. Slight elevations in bp for extended periods give you kidney damage. Heart valve damage etc. Ur heart enlarges when using steroids. It has AR receptors too. And your dosing your body with a full agonist on this receptor with binding affinities like nothing else.

In saying all of this. I still plan to do 8-12 weeks tren depending. Then 3 week break do another 8 weeks. Its up to you. Some pro builders use it erryday for yrs son!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably won't have sides from low doses of Arsenic either in 8-12 weeks. Noticeable sides are not always a good indicator of what's going on inside your body.

Tren is poison. A wonderful poison.

livestrong82

Awards
Tren is king for a reason bro. Its so androgenic that there's a great chance its going to elevate your prostate enzymes. It gets oxidized in the kidneys and only portions are excreted from urine. You may not experience sides but u may have slightly elevated bp. Basically there's no real human study on it.there's heaps on DECA but not tren. Its quite potent and there may be adverse long term effects from using. Its just smart to stop when you've had enough. It also will possibly ruin ur cholesterol. Its very androgenic. Slight elevations in bp for extended periods give you kidney damage. Heart valve damage etc. Ur heart enlarges when using steroids. It has AR receptors too. And your dosing your body with a full agonist on this receptor with binding affinities like nothing else.

In saying all of this. I still plan to do 8-12 weeks tren depending. Then 3 week break do another 8 weeks. Its up to you. Some pro builders use it erryday for yrs son!
I see what u mean..
And you are ref referring to tren A correct? Short ester.. And by 3 week break u pct? Or just come off tren then go back to tren without pct?

Big_sxc

Awards
No pct. Doing a very Kong blast and cruise. Pct will cone. Butnidk when