Triple stack protocol SARM's in deficit?

Kdizz

Awards
I am looking to run the "triple stack protocol" from sarms1. i have already researched dosing, length, pct..ect. Ive been dieting for about 3 months now slowly lowering myself to a 1000 deficit (currently 1800cals a day). To start this cycle I plan to increase my calories by 150cals a week until i am back into a 500 caloric deficit(2300cals).

My question is what will running s4, osta, gw at the average dosing for 8 weeks give me for results? Pure fat loss? Recomp? I'm at 10% body fat and would really like to get down to 6-8% while hovering around the same weight...if possble...but getting down to that 6-8% is my main goal. Would i see better results at maintance(2700-2800cals)?

Thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You will see your best results with osta in a deficit. Have you ever ran s4 before? Vision sides are rediculous, left me almost blind for a week. Check out endurashred from Olympus UK, it is osta and gw stacked in capsule form so no nasty tasting liquids to choke down. They are 3rd party lab tested and the price is much better than that research site. Let me know if you need any help setting up your cycle

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
You can run a triple stack, that's not the point. If I were you, I would start dieting without other substances (at the beginning it's always easy). When the hard part is starting (no change in weight, no changes in mirror) the time is "optimal" for added helpers. I personally would take Yohimbine, a great compound to loose fat at "problem zones" faster. Beside you can run Ostarine as an anti-catabolic component. That will prevent you from loosing (too much) muscle mass (of course depending on the calorie intake. If that would be 500kcal per day for example, you will loose muscle mass even with harder anabolic substances).

That would be my choice. The triple stack I would run in a calorie plus. The only reason, to take more than one research chemical (these are not sweets or smarties) to gain lean muscle mass in optimal nutritition surroundings.

S4 is my favourite compound. It acts in a way like Oxandrolone (strenght) and Stanozolol (vascularity). The lower you body fat the stronger the second effect will be. But beware: research well. I also wrote some stuff about S4 in this forum.

Kdizz

Awards
You will see your best results with osta in a deficit. Have you ever ran s4 before? Vision sides are rediculous, left me almost blind for a week. Check out endurashred from Olympus UK, it is osta and gw stacked in capsule form so no nasty tasting liquids to choke down. They are 3rd party lab tested and the price is much better than that research site. Let me know if you need any help setting up your cycle
I have never ran s4 before but am aware of the side effects. I know my limits and if I feel unsafe on s4 then I wont continue it. Would you say the Olympus UK is just as potent as SARMS1?less?more?

You can run a triple stack, that's not the point. If I were you, I would start dieting without other substances (at the beginning it's always easy). When the hard part is starting (no change in weight, no changes in mirror) the time is "optimal" for added helpers. I personally would take Yohimbine, a great compound to loose fat at "problem zones" faster. Beside you can run Ostarine as an anti-catabolic component. That will prevent you from loosing (too much) muscle mass (of course depending on the calorie intake. If that would be 500kcal per day for example, you will loose muscle mass even with harder anabolic substances).

That would be my choice. The triple stack I would run in a calorie plus. The only reason, to take more than one research chemical (these are not sweets or smarties) to gain lean muscle mass in optimal nutritition surroundings.

S4 is my favourite compound. It acts in a way like Oxandrolone (strenght) and Stanozolol (vascularity). The lower you body fat the stronger the second effect will be. But beware: research well. I also wrote some stuff about S4 in this forum.
I have been dieting for 3 months and down 20lbs from my bulk. I have tried every trick in the book when it comes to dieting and used a strict ketogenic diet for the first 2 months of dieting. I have been a natural bodybuilder for 6 years now. I said I would be in a 500 calorie deficit meaning I'd be taking in 2300 calories a day. In all my years of training I always hit a wall at the 10% mark.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
They are both solid. While S1 uses liquids, OL uses caps. It's up to you.
S4 is the only SARM in which higher dosage means better effect. Use a 5-on-2-off scheme (5 days on and the weekends off).
The more you split up the dosage, the less will the side effects be (made this experience now the second time soon the third time). Especially when dosing 50mg/ed or more split into four times would be very beneficial.

I used the following scheme
Week 1: 2x15mg/ed
Week 2: 2x20mg/ed
Week 3: 2x25mg/ed (or 4x12.5mg)
Week 4+: stay at 50mg/ed or - if side effects could be handled well - increase to 60mg/ed or more

I had much less side effects with an intake all four hours (4x per day). Even at 60mg/ed the side effects were nearly non-existent (vision effects were still noticable) with this scheme. Nevertheless, 50mg/ed are a optimal dosage (in my opinions).

But as said, you don't have to use it and you shouldn't use it if you have a driving function or work at night.