Havoc stack.

LiftBigC

Awards
I have just recently done a short cut. I may have cut too much weight too fast. I was weighing roughly 220lbs 3 months ago, I am 5'10". I got as low as 190lbs and lost what seems like a lot of strength. I now am hovering around 200lbs and maintaining strength. Before I cut weight some of my lifts were...
Bench: 315lbs, 1 rep.
Squat: 315lbs, 2 reps.
Deadlift: 405, 1 rep.
I want to get back to that strength and cut some remaining fat. I plan to do a 6 week epistane cycle(havoc). I would like to know if you guys have any suggestions to stack with epi? I have heard bold was a good stack. I want to maintain weight while losing fat and gain strength. Thanks.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I have just recently done a short cut. I may have cut too much weight too fast. I was weighing roughly 220lbs 3 months ago, I am 5'10". I got as low as 190lbs and lost what seems like a lot of strength. I now am hovering around 200lbs and maintaining strength. Before I cut weight some of my lifts were...
Bench: 315lbs, 1 rep.
Squat: 315lbs, 2 reps.
Deadlift: 405, 1 rep.
I want to get back to that strength and cut some remaining fat. I plan to do a 6 week epistane cycle(havoc). I would like to know if you guys have any suggestions to stack with epi? I have heard bold was a good stack. I want to maintain weight while losing fat and gain strength. Thanks.
Theres so many different possibilities. May i ask your age ? And what you have lined up for a diet?

LiftBigC

Awards
22 and right now I'm eating 3000 cals a day. 200g protein and 50g fat. The rest carbs.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
22 and right now I'm eating 3000 cals a day. 200g protein and 50g fat. The rest carbs.
Well tbh , benching what you squat or more is awesome! !! .. From my personal experience, losing strength due to a failed pct . What i did was got my test up to a resonable level say 300ish before i went hard . Verified via bloodwork. Then began testing myself for a week straight every major muscle and I wrote down my progress on a note pad. Each week i would increase my lifts by 10 to 15 lbs and go to complete failure on every muscle every training day . By the end of week 6 i was back to where i was before my failed pct . I have ran almost every stack , except sarms. So this is what i did and it worked for me . Also if your a fan of protein powders , i suggest looking into pro-complex it has a great blend for your needs. Approximately how many carbs are u taking in on workout days?

LiftBigC

Awards
Workout days I am close to 450 carbs. I try to get close to 100 grams before and after.

LiftBigC

Awards
And yeah benching what I squat probably isn't the best thing but honestly I've never been a big squat fan until recently. I am purchasing havoc tomorrow and will run it for 6 weeks dosed at 30/30/40/40/50/50.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
And yeah benching what I squat probably isn't the best thing but honestly I've never been a big squat fan until recently. I am purchasing havoc tomorrow and will run it for 6 weeks dosed at 30/30/40/40/50/50.
Iam proud of you man benching and squatting those numbers is amazing. And running havoc is going to make it even more awesome. This may sound weird but i get the big can of tuna mix it and chill it 1 hr b4 work out. Then when i make my sandwich pre and post I use 2 pieces of double protien bread each side of sandwich. One can two sandwiches and a half gallon of water thats my pre intra post meals ...

Big_sxc

Awards
Bighulk is right dude. And procomplex is the fukn best there is ahhah. I thought I was the only one that still bought that ****. Next time in pct try using ostarine if ur gonna cut and a little but of buterol. Very small amount or it will eat UE gains.

Ostarine in pct for me has be incredible. I do my PCT for 30 days. But run nolva for 45 as I don't have hcg available. I do double doses of nolva and clomid for 15 days but aromasin 15mg for 30days. Then normal recommended pct dose which I don't remember haha. I do have a diary here somewer. Try to keep a diary on ur dosing schedule as well. So u never miss a thing.. Whilst I'm taking DAA resveratol sarcosine. A OTC pump volumizer or erection support as u guys may call it. And run this straight. I took NY bloods on day 50 of pct and my free test was in the 700s. And ref range was a max of 450.

I knew I was quite recovered around day 20 as well as my erections came back and day 15-20 I see my raisins rehydrate into grapes lol.

Don't work out so hard whilst on pct. When I use osta. I use 12mg in pct. And doing this little combo i actually didn't lose any weight at all. I may have gained a kilo of fat during that time. Goodluxk

^forgot to mention. That was after 20 weeks aas

Big_sxc

Awards
Bighulk dude. U seem to know a lot more on gaining a lot of size then I do. I almost never eat more than 500cals above maintenance. I tried doing 5000 one time and I was very fat. From 82kilos to 97. It helped me grow my arms but ****. I wouldn't imagine eating 4slices of bread within a 3 hour time frame. That's like 2000cals there.

I'll never be big ;(