1st cycle help!

Kasper710

Awards
Hello im planing to do this cycle
week1-12 test e 250mg/week
week1-4 dbol 30mg/ed

i should use proviron or not?
and on pct clomed but what dosages and for how long?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
There's a guy I know at my gym who has used a bunch of stuff and said the only regret he ever had was using proviron, his hairline was BADLY affected.

Kasper710

Awards
i mean proviron on cycle for libido and anti e

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Test will allready keep your libido up on cycle and as for anti e use arimidex or aromasin

Kasper710

Awards
thanks men sorry im a newbie but i have some questions i have oxandrolone tablets if i dont use dbol and use anavar i will need something more for support? and question 2 if i decide to be on cycle for 20 weeks on test only whats the benefits and what the sides? i mean is better to be on cycle 20 weeks 250mg/week or its the same as 12 what results i should be expect on 20 weeks?

Jason11111

Awards
Would do test e 500mg/week for 12 weeks

If you are set on adding another compound then kick start it with dbol

Week 1-4 dbol
Week 1-12 test e 500mg ( 2 250mg shots per week)

I wouldn't do a 20 week cycle as your first cycle. You will be very suppressed and the gains after 12-14 weeks are diminishing.

Kasper710

Awards
i dont wanna doo 500 mg per week i want 250 per week and i want to keep for as long as i can

Jason11111

Awards
Then I would do 250/week for 14 weeks.

I wouldn't go past 14 weeks

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Well first off you're not gonna be taking 250 mgs a week , if your doing test e you'd hold do a total of 500mgs of test e a week , so you take two shots of test e a week , each with 250 mg. you should pin every three or 4 days too keep blood serum levels balanced . As you being a newbie I wouldn't even try out adding orals to your cycle . Do the typical 500mgs a week for 8-12 weeks and then pct . Then next go around maybe use dbol as a kickstart or end your run with anavar . Simply look up a beginner test e cycle and follow that bud . When you try to make it too complex your first go around your gonna set yourself up for problems , for example if you take anavar and you start to get high prolactin do you knew what to do to lower it? Probably not . Just go simple , you'll get good results don't worry , it's the diet and excercise that's gonna get you big , the test is an added bonus . You don't need dbol and anavar for your first cycle . Do some research real quick then come back and post up your cycle plan here and we'll critique it how's that sound ?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Have you also ever used any anabolics before ?

Kasper710

Awards
i know how to low prolactin men i just dont have problem with pinning but i dont wanna dose more than 250mg/week i just to want a long cycle with low dose with test e or test c i just want to help on theese questions
1)if i run dbol* on frist 4-6 weeks what gear i need to take with dbol on cycle to stay safety?

*dbol 30mg/ed

2)for pct i need clomid? or something else? and at what dosages?
3)on cycle i should use armidex or something else? and what dosages
I am 19 years old i lift weights 5 years an i had never use any anabolic.In case i have nolva and proviron

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nvm didn't see your age. Your too young to be here and besides your probablly making close to what you would get from 250mg of eth anyway

Jason11111

Awards
Not trying to say your too young bc I started somewhat early too. But it seems you are lack knowledge about cycling. You should do some more research before doing a cycle.

Why do you insist on staying on a very long cycle for as long as possible just wondering?

And I wouldn't go past 4 weeks with dbol especially first cycle.

Test E at 500mg week for 12 weeks would produce very good gains for you.

The problem with adding in dbol is say you start getting really bad acne and gyno. What caused it? Test or dbol? Or anavar? You can't tell because you don't know how they individually effect you.

Not saying your too young but you should definitely do some more research.

As far as pct you should use clomid and nolva if you have access. And for the Adex I wouldn't use it unless you start to see high estrogen problems

Jason11111

Awards
Agreeing with the guy above. What gains you get with 250mg per week are probably just slightly better than what you could get naturally so there is no point in cycling with such a low dose.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Your testosterone is through the roof buddy 250 mgs a week prob won't even help you , don't go messing up your Hpta yet , sorry but I'm not gonna be the one to contribute to your first AAS cycle . Best of luck .

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to say your too young bc I started somewhat early too. But it seems you are lack knowledge about cycling. You should do some more research before doing a cycle.

Why do you insist on staying on a very long cycle for as long as possible just wondering?

And I wouldn't go past 4 weeks with dbol especially first cycle.

Test E at 500mg week for 12 weeks would produce very good gains for you.

The problem with adding in dbol is say you start getting really bad acne and gyno. What caused it? Test or dbol? Or anavar? You can't tell because you don't know how they individually effect you.

Not saying your too young but you should definitely do some more research.

As far as pct you should use clomid and nolva if you have access. And for the Adex I wouldn't use it unless you start to see high estrogen problems
No, literally you are too young to be in this and no one that is a long term member of these boards condones any use of compounds mentioned to someone under the age of 21. Eat more train harder and quit looking for an easy way out. Weak reading skills, do yourself a favor and read and learn. Especially the rules of a forum you are breaking.

Last edited: