First time pinning - were you scared?

NeilB

Awards
Okay... It's going to be my first time with pinning. Been training the last five or six years and only touched M1T, 1AD and 4AD. I'm in my late thirties and decided it is time to do Dianabol stacked with Deca-Durabolin. But I'm kinda giddy about pinning my glutes for the first time. My wife, a nurse, says it's nothing. She even volunteered to do it this first time.
Were you scared your first time?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i was nervous a little bit but after the first poke, you realize it was all too easy. having your wife do it makes it a lot easier (my wife is a nurse too, nice little perk isn't it?)

however, i would recommend you add some test in there. it would make your cycle much more effective.

NeilB

Awards
i was nervous a little bit but after the first poke, you realize it was all too easy. having your wife do it makes it a lot easier (my wife is a nurse too, nice little perk isn't it?)

however, i would recommend you add some test in there. it would make your cycle much more effective.
Thanks. Beelzebub. Yeah. I heard the test would make an effective stack too.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Were you scared your first time?
I'll admit it, I was scared as shite the first time I poked myself with a needle. I found that, for me, the recommendations to "jab it in there" were complete ****. Push it in nice and slowly, keep everything under control. It's completely painless once you're through the dermis unless you hit a major nerve, and going slowly lets you avoid this.

Have your wife do it the first time and then as you get used to it you'll probably switch over to doing it yourself.

IMHO the easiest IM site to do your first time is your delt---you can see what's going on without being a contortionist.

Good luck, and good cycle!

-kwantam

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Definitely use your wife for glute shots if she is game. Otherwise you'll find the position very uncomfortable and end up moving the needle, which will cause some pain.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
The first time i pinned, it took me about a half an hour to get the nerve to do it. I'd wipe the area with alcohol then chicken out... i must have done that about 30 times before i manned up and just poked.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i was pretty nervous .. not really scared per se .. just nervous it would be fucked up .. my buddy pinned me my first time in the glute

as for your cycle .. unless you want a limp noodle and to feel like **** throw in some test:

1-14 test e 500mg
1-13 deca 400mg
1-5 35mg dbol

deca will take about 6 weeks to kick in so you want to run it at least 12 weeks and run the test a week longer so the hormones clear at the same time (due to the differences in esters)

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I agree with glen here, you really need some test in there.

The pinning thing really is no big deal. Just try not to overthink it, its very simple, just let it be simple. You'll develop a system or routine that you always perform that really makes things...well...routine.

NeilB

Awards
i was pretty nervous .. not really scared per se .. just nervous it would be fucked up .. my buddy pinned me my first time in the glute

as for your cycle .. unless you want a limp noodle and to feel like **** throw in some test:

1-14 test e 500mg
1-13 deca 400mg
1-5 35mg dbol

deca will take about 6 weeks to kick in so you want to run it at least 12 weeks and run the test a week longer so the hormones clear at the same time (due to the differences in esters)
Thanks, Glenihan.
When you say 1-14 test e 500mg - do you mean 1-14 weeks?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i mean weeks 1-14 and for the doses of both test e or cyp and deca to be inject 2x a week (mon-thurs or tues-fri something like that)

obviously the dbol dose is daily .. best if you do it in divided doses throughout the day

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
1-14 test e 500mg
1-13 deca 400mg
1-5 35mg dbol
hCG = cheap testicular insurance.

250iu 2x/wk will go along very conveniently with this pinning schedule anyway.

-kwantam

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nice catch kwantam forgot about that .. in fact since he's using a 19-nor i would say hcg is almost a must in order for a smooter recovery

btw Neil what do you have lined up for PCT

NeilB

Awards
nice catch kwantam forgot about that .. in fact since he's using a 19-nor i would say hcg is almost a must in order for a smooter recovery

btw Neil what do you have lined up for PCT
I got Tamoxifen Nitrate, Rebound XT, NAC and milk thistle.

Thank you for suggesting the hcg - how many weeks should I use this?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure you mean tamoxifen citrate .. i've never seen tamoxifen nitrate .. although maybe it does exist :)

i would start the HCG week 3 or 4 and continue until a few days before you begin PCT (which should start 10 days after your last shot of test e) and run it at 250-500ius 2x a week (if after a few weeks shooting 250 2x a week your boys are still in hiding up it to 500ius 2x a week) .. this can be shot sub-q with a slin pin
this will make for a much easier recovery as well as keeping your boys nice and full throughout the cycle

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for suggesting the hcg - how many weeks should I use this?
If you get one 5000iu vial, you could run it 250iu 2x/wk weeks 6-15. I'd get 7500iu instead and just run it the whole way through at 250iu 2x/wk. Since it has a limited shelf-life, you want to use up all of it during your cycle, so if you can only get it in 5000iu denominations, run it 333.3iu 2x/wk the whole way through and you'll use up all of it.

-kwantam

NeilB

Awards
pretty sure you mean tamoxifen citrate .. i've never seen tamoxifen nitrate .. although maybe it does exist :)

i would start the HCG week 3 or 4 and continue until a few days before you begin PCT (which should start 10 days after your last shot of test e) and run it at 250-500ius 2x a week (if after a few weeks shooting 250 2x a week your boys are still in hiding up it to 500ius 2x a week) .. this can be shot sub-q with a slin pin
this will make for a much easier recovery as well as keeping your boys nice and full throughout the cycle
Ok, thank you. I guess I need to order test e and hcg. After I get those two in, I'll go ahead and start the cycle.

I can imagine now asking my wife - O dear, can you bring some fresh needles and syringes from the hospital? :lol:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
lol ... that's great your wife is a nurse though .. are you going to have her give you the injections?

NeilB

Awards
lol ... that's great your wife is a nurse though .. are you going to have her give you the injections?
Yeah, she said she'd do it the first couple of times and then after that I'm on my own ( God help me).

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
having a wife as a nurse is great. i recommend every AAS user order one immediately.

hit up stryder, he has everything else at nutraplanet.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
having a wife as a nurse is great. i recommend every AAS user order one immediately.

hit up stryder, he has everything else at nutraplanet.
Last I heard, you still had to order those from Russia...

-kwantam

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Whoa, that's one thing you could have kept to yourself.
I would imagine that, with such a talent, he did keep her to himself... at least for a while.

:run:

-kwantam

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I had a nurse once.

Man could she suck a dick :D
Was she the.... Head Nurse! Okay I know it's lame just couldn't resist it.

My first time pinning....jeez it was a while ago, I remember just being nervous! I got some ice and put it on my ass to numb the area and it took a good 2 hours before building up the courage. Then after that it was easy!

Good luck on your cycle NeilB!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The hilarious part about what you said?

We have a member on here by the name of 'Head Nurse'

lol

:D

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would imagine that, with such a talent, he did keep her to himself... at least for a while.

:run:

-kwantam
Yeah true, I was in the hospital for a week when I met her :D

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I remember the first time I pinned myself... Delt shot, I tried to dart it in there like 4 or 5 times, kept stopping short, finally just pushed it in nice and slow. While it was in there my hand was shaking pretty bad, it was annoying.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
My first time pinning was scary as ****. I kept worrying about everything...didnt remember if i had drawn prop or enan out cuz i was so nervous. Then by the time i got the air bubble out of the syringe i prolly squirted out 1 ml of gear. The shot went fine but I didnt realize how SLOW oil goes thru a 25g pin....it goes slow. Good luck and I would recommend you do your first shot yourself. Do your quads by yourself then get your wife to shoot your glutes 2nd time around.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
quads HURT .. just stick to glutes

remember to massage the hell outta the area after injection and sit on a heating pad .. it will help a lot .. you WILL be sore after your first injection regardless of how smooth the gear is .. but its not horrible

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
glen i found quads to be quite painless....pecs on the other hand... :twisted:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
wow .. you're one of the lucky ones most people, including myself, have found quad shots to be quite painful .. where exactly on your quad do you inject .. i've done it on the outer (away from my body) part about half way up from the knee

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i can't do quad shots either. even if the shot goes in painless (which is rare), the next day it feels like a donkey kick to the leg.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
wow .. you're one of the lucky ones most people, including myself, have found quad shots to be quite painful .. where exactly on your quad do you inject .. i've done it on the outer (away from my body) part about half way up from the knee
I believe the closer to the knee you go the more nerves there are so more pain.

I go about 3/4 of the way up the thigh from the knee. About half way from dead top and the side of the leg. I don't think you should be putting the needle in half way down the side of your leg as that I BELIEVE is a bad area.

For me quad shots are the next best after glute as far as lack of pain.

CROWLER

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I believe the closer to the knee you go the more nerves there are so more pain.

I go about 3/4 of the way up the thigh from the knee. About half way from dead top and the side of the leg. I don't think you should be putting the needle in half way down the side of your leg as that I BELIEVE is a bad area.

For me quad shots are the next best after glute as far as lack of pain.

CROWLER
i worded that really poorly .. its a bad description .. i'm not half way down the side of my leg at all .. i don't really know how to describe it though and i'm too lazy .. i'll give them a go again when i start prop up in a few weeks

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
i worded that really poorly .. its a bad description .. i'm not half way down the side of my leg at all .. i don't really know how to describe it though and i'm too lazy .. i'll give them a go again when i start prop up in a few weeks
Ok let me change my answer if you are talking about test prop :)

Actually lately I shoot the Test prop in a muscle I am going to workout right before leaving for the gym and it has been better as far as the pain.

CROWLER