ec stack table dosing

ninez87

Awards
Hi maybe this is not the section to post ,
Can someone give me some table for EC stack dosing ?
day 1 8mg +100mg caffeine
day 2 8mg +100mg caffeine + 8mg +100mg caffeine
This is what i do untill now

What to add to stack ? tyrosine ? green tea?
Thanks

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I just start, and stay at, 25mg E-HCL and 200mg Caffeine. I only dose once, pre-cardio, but you could do 1-2 more, every 4 hours. Obviously, monitor your vitals when starting out.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start with 25mg Ephedrine and 200mg caffeine once a day and see how you respond. Slowly raise it to three times a day. I've seen some people go as high as four times a day but most people would do okay with only two or three.

Studies show blood pressure gets better with prolonged usage and it is safe to run for several weeks at a time.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
If i were to dose one per day(bronkaid) with 200mg caffeine could I still take a pre workout later on?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If i were to dose one per day(bronkaid) with 200mg caffeine could I still take a pre workout later on?
Assuming a decent amount of time between, yes

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used to replace my third dose of caffeine with pre workout but still take the Bronkaid with it.

ninez87

Awards
ec stack is great , awesome energy now day 3 16/100 16/100 8/100 appetite is zero like i have eat 1200kcal , workout deadlift and push press easy
Il' add Xtreme lean for cortisol at 1 cap day and tyrosine preworkout 1gr and 1gr on moring on off day

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Twenty plus years user of EC stacks. Less is more. I get better results with less, would recommend 8-16mg daily. The appetite suppressing won't be quite as great as say 25mg, but you won't get jitters. You'll get a noticeable increase in strength with 16mg, but I don't notice much past that.

Your body adapts to EC pretty quick. Higher amounts push you to the limit faster. Save your money and preserve the stash. I'd recommend a caffeine amount but I just can't take it anymore, keeps me up all night no matter what time of the day I take it now.

My cardio routine is pretty intense, I'd never take it on days I have a lot of cardio planned.