Super Mandro lethargy

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
So this past Monday was the beginning of week 3 on the Supermandro/Andro the Giant stack - 1 cap 3x/day each. The first two weeks were fine. I woke up Monday feeling like I got hit by a bus though. This morning makes 3 days in a row that I just did not want to get out of bed, and have had **** energy all day long. I feel like I only got 3-4 hours of sleep as opposed to the 8-9 that I really got. Should I up the dose of Andro the Giant, or should I order some Dermacrine to add into the mix? If I order the Dermacrine, should I stop the Giant or simply add it in? I'm about 6' and 180lbs, if that means anything as far as dosage goes.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So this past Monday was the beginning of week 3 on the Supermandro/Andro the Giant stack - 1 cap 3x/day each. The first two weeks were fine. I woke up Monday feeling like I got hit by a bus though. This morning makes 3 days in a row that I just did not want to get out of bed, and have had **** energy all day long. I feel like I only got 3-4 hours of sleep as opposed to the 8-9 that I really got. Should I up the dose of Andro the Giant, or should I order some Dermacrine to add into the mix? If I order the Dermacrine, should I stop the Giant or simply add it in? I'm about 6' and 180lbs, if that means anything as far as dosage goes.
Try just adding dermacrine in. It's really cheap right now too, BPS is doing 50% off on their site. Definitely worth grabbing.