Please help me to "cook" my recomp cycle, ingredient list attached...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to start a 4-6 week recomp cycle and would like to have some ideas of how to put it together.

PH and Sarms:
"Mayhem" (30mg Trenavar/10mg Epistane) 2 Bottles 180 caps
"Trest" (15mg MENT-Trestolone) 2 Bottles 180 caps - as a test base ?
Cardarine GW-501516 - can I stack it ?
LGD-4033 for 2 Month
"Tri-Dermal" 1 Bottle
4-AD Sublingual for 30 days

Ancillary:
"Cycle assist" (Liver support)
"Inhibit-P" (OTC Prolactin inhibitor)
"Krill Oil"
Joint support ( the usual Gluco-Chondrio-MSM and Cissus)
Arimidex 20 doses of 0.5mg
Pramipexole (Prolactin inhibitor)

PCT and AI related:
"Dermacrine" 1 Bottle
"Forma-Stanzol" 1 Bottle
"Sustain Alpha" 1 Bottle
Nolvadex for 40-60 days
Injectable HCG
MK-677 for 3 Month - for PCT ?
Exemestane (Aromasin) for 2 Month

What cycle, including PCT would you guys "cook" with it ?

I'm not sure how -and when to use the transdermals, also if using them on cycle or in PCT- together or alone...

Clomid would be the serm of choice but I can't get it. Ostarine+Cardarine was my last cycle, liked it but will try something different now.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back hairygrandpa. Hadn't seen you around for a while:)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back hairygrandpa. Hadn't seen you around for a while:)
Good to see you too ! Had to get my sh** together and start over, but I'm back with a vengeance.
Ready to roll !

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think for a recomp that Mayhem sounds sweet. Epi and Tren can produce some very lean gains. If you haven't used those compounds before I would start at 60/20 and go for 6 weeks. Something like:
Tren
60/60/90/90/120/120
Epi
20/20/30/30/40/40
There's lots of ways to play with the dosage depending on how it treats you. Could go for 8 weeks if all goes well. Wouldn't go over 120/40 though. Use inhibit P from beginning throughout and dermacrine throughout to ward off lethargy. You would need another bottle of both probably. Probably won't need the Form on cycle but could used low dose during PCT if desired. Exemestane is likewise optional or as needed.
Nolva and Sustain Alpha will be good for PCT. if you want an awesome product for recomp/fat loss checkout Exotherm. I love it!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of your ingredients, LGD is better suited for a bulk. The cardarine however is great for a recomp/cut and would also be a good PCT addition. Likewise, the 4ad and tridermal are also better suited for bulking. Or just use the 4 ad as a test base. Trest also is a good bulker.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good!
Could I use the Trestolone 3 weeks (30/30/30) together with forma-stanzol - and then Dermacrine for 3 weeks, avoiding to buy another bottle? :p
As for substituting Inhibit-P, I have L-Dopa and Vit-B6 in my fridge, should do it, right?
If nippel-trouble arrises, I could use Prami too, but honestly, this is BAD stuff, I remember it as "Drops from Hell".

warrior737

Awards
Id use the derma first then into the tridermal and finish up wit the trest. Trest will have you hold water if you re eating carbs as well. Also the trest dose looks low. 50 per dose is a min IMO. unless its 30 3 times a day. I would use the GW the weeks of the trest. You will be shut down for sure on this run.

Is that the new or old form of forma?

CJNator

Awards
Dosing wise I'm not sure but why now LGD/Trest(not sure if you can) bridge to Tren/epi w/ GW

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing wise I'm not sure but why now LGD/Trest(not sure if you can) bridge to Tren/epi w/ GW
I don't think LGD/Trest would really be conducive to the recomp cycle OP wants. Those might make a nice bulk though.

CJNator

Awards
I don't think LGD/Trest would really be conducive to the recomp cycle OP wants. Those might make a nice bulk though.
Oh yea you're are right lol well now he knows what to use for his next bulk then!

warrior737

Awards
Im actually using LGD as a recomp at the moment and its working great. Just gotta keep the apetite under control!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hai grahmpah! Wellcum bak pahrtnurr! Eye myst ewe! Oi zink yew wyll lyke epee trehn!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Good call. Unless it is Forma stanzol v1 or v2 with Formestane in it I wouldnt rely on it for an on-cycle AI with those compounds.
It says nothing on the bottle about V1,V2 or V3 (reminds me of the German WW2 rockets, they had nothing written on it either, LOL) That's what's in it:
CHAG (3-(4-Aminophenyl)-3-cyclohexyl-2,6-piperidinedione (Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide)) 100mg
DIM 25mg
7,8 – Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
Chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following Jebrooks advise, how about this:

Tren
60/60/90/90/120/120
Epi
20/20/30/30/40/40
4-AD: 220mg tab 2/2/2
Arimidex: 0,5/0,5/0,5 eod
Dermacrine: 0/0/0/5/5/5

Then Nolva /Sustain Alpha/Forma Stanzol

Warrior737, you are right, Trest will blow me up, will save it for bulk. As to your approach, I really like to try tren.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh hai grahmpah! Wellcum bak pahrtnurr! Eye myst ewe! Oi zink yew wyll lyke epee trehn!
I only speak polish after 1 oz of vodka.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im actually using LGD as a recomp at the moment and its working great. Just gotta keep the apetite under control!
Had a run of LGD before, did not much for me until dosing it at 12-18mg (!) - then it worked well but killed me with lethargy. Came across Dermacrine recently, now I have hopes to do a lethargy free cycle.
Do you combine LGD with Derma?

warrior737

Awards
I am using derma with my lgd.first time i ever used derma but working great. I use to use sublingual dhea or trest as a test base. Libido is good and no lethargy after adding in derma. I like the look of the run you have planned. I plan on a run like this with tridermal and lgd, bridging into derma with xcel tren devistation coming into next summer. Hoping it helps me shred. My bro in law uses tren and albut with t3. He gets crazy peeled. Impressively shredded imo. But the t3 and albut can burn up your muscle just as fast as the fat if you aren't running anabolics. I wanna try it next year also.

warrior737

Awards
It says nothing on the bottle about V1,V2 or V3 (reminds me of the German WW2 rockets, they had nothing written on it either, LOL) That's what's in it:
CHAG (3-(4-Aminophenyl)-3-cyclohexyl-2,6-piperidinedione (Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide)) 100mg
DIM 25mg
Chrysin 4mg
I believe this is the newest form version. I have am old bottle of og formstane in hording for some odd reason. Drys the **** out of my joints.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe this is the newest form version. I have am old bottle of og formstane in hording for some odd reason. Drys the **** out of my joints.
I guess it's mine not potent enough for on-cycle then.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DIM 25mg
Chrysin 4mg
I believe that's v3. In a red and gray aluminum bottle.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used Mayhem before?
No, but I'm eager to try it.
Night sweats "Tren-somnia", acne, high BP and lethargy, sounds promising! LOL

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'd ditch that crap... sorry man
After the Mayhem cycle, when those noobs at the gym ask me:
"How did you get this awesome hairy body in only 6 weeks?" I will show them the Forma-stanzol bottle and say: "First thing in the morning: 2 pumps in the left eye, two pumps in the right eye , before bed 8 pumps under your tongue."
Then I sell it to them and change my gym.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After the Mayhem cycle, when those noobs at the gym ask me:
"How did you get this awesome hairy body in only 6 weeks?" I will show them the Forma-stanzol bottle and say: "First thing in the morning: 2 pumps in the left eye, two pumps in the right eye , before bed 8 pumps under your tongue."
Then I sell it to them and change my gym.
Bulletproof plan!

warrior737

Awards
The products ingredients look all good for estro blocking. Dim, crysin, chestnut, Should block some estro and dry you out. Im not sure on the other compound. CHAG ? but I know the stuff in the re should do something against estro.

yep, I guess its not a good sign...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jebrook made me spend mo-money. Bought 1 more Dermacrine and a second Inhibit-P.

Recomp cycle will be as follows:

Tren: 60/60/90/90/120/120
Epi: 20/20/30/30/40/40
Dermacrine: 4/4/4/5/5/5
GW-501516: 0/0/0/20/20/20 (to ease BP)
MK-677: 0/0/5/10/20/30 (front loading for PCT)
Inhibit-P: on/on/on/on/on/on
Cycle support
Joint care

PCT:
Nolva:40/40/30/20/20
MK-677 30/30/30/30/30 (Helps maintain gains)
Sustain Alpha
Huperzine-A (fortifying MK-677)
OTC PCT (suggestions welcome)
Forma-Stanzol V3 low dowse
Exemestane when needed
Prami on Hand
DMAA+Ephedra on Hand (to suppress hunger on MK-677)

Thank u all for your help!

Will log it, stay tuned....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope u scored the dermacrine at Nutriverse... 20% off with code BPS20 - sustain alpha as well!

Grandpa - that's a helluve stack! BAaaaaaaM!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope u scored the dermacrine at Nutriverse... 20% off with code BPS20 - sustain alpha as well!

Grandpa - that's a helluve stack! BAaaaaaaM!
Dang, did not know about the offer.

Wait, paying 20% more gives 20% more gains, right?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely save the Trest for a bulk. I was also run it longer then 4-6 weeks.
Plus i would never run it with Tren, you don't want to run to 19-nors together.
Prolcatin will be a b#tch to control. Plus BP would be an issue as well.

I'd run the Tren/Epi stack with the GW for sure..! Just make sure you got your liver support :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook made me spend mo-money. Bought 1 more Dermacrine and a second Inhibit-P.

Recomp cycle will be as follows:

Tren: 60/60/90/90/120/120
Epi: 20/20/30/30/40/40
Dermacrine: 4/4/4/5/5/5
GW-501516: 0/0/0/20/20/20 (to ease BP)
MK-677: 0/0/5/10/20/30 (front loading for PCT)
Inhibit-P: on/on/on/on/on/on
Cycle support
Joint care

PCT:
Nolva:40/40/30/20/20
MK-677 30/30/30/30/30 (Helps maintain gains)
Sustain Alpha
Huperzine-A (fortifying MK-677)
OTC PCT (suggestions welcome)
Forma-Stanzol V3 low dowse
Exemestane when needed
Prami on Hand
DMAA+Ephedra on Hand (to suppress hunger on MK-677)

Thank u all for your help!

Will log it, stay tuned....
hairygrandpa Lol. Plan looks good. I will be following when you log. Be sure to include hairy before and afters. Lol

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
How did you find the Osta/Card cycle?? Interested in giving it a run

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you find the Osta/Card cycle?? Interested in giving it a run
I did Osta,Card and MK-677. It should have been a cut but after initially loosing 8 pounds, it became a recomp. Very good in my opinion, the Cardarine lowered my BP and heartbeat and gave me more stamina doing cardio. Ostarine and MK together inhibited weight loss even when on a 800 kcal deficit.
If recomp is what you have in mind, I highly recommend Osta/Card. Be careful doing a keto-diet when using Cardarine, in my case it lowered blood sugar to fast.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Thanks for the reply dude, insightful :) I'm currently keto so nice to get advice from someone who's done it with a compound I'm looking to run!! What would your thoughts be the stack for a bulk?? Reading more and more about Osta and like the idea but lots of guys are saying recomp or cut is best not bulk??

warrior737

Awards
I'm patentily awaiting your log brother. Everytime I see your name I say hello belly bag. Haha. Lol. It's from a cartoon my kid andI watch called uncle grandpa.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply dude, insightful :) I'm currently keto so nice to get advice from someone who's done it with a compound I'm looking to run!! What would your thoughts be the stack for a bulk?? Reading more and more about Osta and like the idea but lots of guys are saying recomp or cut is best not bulk??
On keto, Carda could make you faint.
I'm still to fat for a bulk, have to recomp until 15%-17% bf. Problem is, if you are too fat, sides get harsh on a bulk and estrogen becomes an issue.
For bulk I have a DMZ/Trest stack in mind with AI on cycle and heavy PCT afterwards.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm patentily awaiting your log brother. Everytime I see your name I say hello belly bag. Haha. Lol. It's from a cartoon my kid andI watch called uncle grandpa.
Log starts in two weeks, will make sure I have ALL ingredients on hand before starting. Heard of "Uncle Grandpa", lol

warrior737

Awards
On keto, Carda could make you faint.
I'm still to fat for a bulk, have to recomp until 15%-17% bf. Problem is, if you are too fat, sides get harsh on a bulk and estrogen becomes an issue.
For bulk I have a DMZ/Trest stack in mind with AI on cycle and heavy PCT afterwards.
I tan dmz + treat. First time running dmz. Made me feel unheathy. I bailed on day 25? of a 45 day run. Wish I had a better cycle support. Was running ai powdered cycle supprt. Now is full support ol armicare pro!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is huperzine that every one talks
About,

warrior737

Awards
Nootropics. I stack with noopept and a gpc choline for some brain gains. Helps focus and attention ad well as memory. Especially for add adhd

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tan dmz + treat. First time running dmz. Made me feel unheathy. I bailed on day 25? of a 45 day run. Wish I had a better cycle support. Was running ai powdered cycle supprt. Now is full support ol armicare pro!!!
U didn't finish a DMZ/Trest cycle? Was it lethargy, BP or bloat? What was the result after 25 days?