Tbols various names and prices got me like!?

TonyGunsling

Awards
T-bol
Turinabol
Turanabol
Turabolan

They are all chemically known as
4‑Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

But when one company claims active ingredient: Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone without the 4-
what is the difference there?

And Whats the average price for these 10mg tabs these days? $1.50-$2.00??

Superman_777

Awards
Dbol and winstrol at the right dosing together will get you better results than tbol. Some sources do not bother carrying it, as it is not that popular among the vets and generally not that great of a compound compared to what is already out there. I have run it and to be honest, it felt like a run of epistane, which was very weak to me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just pay what you feel comfortable on how much you trust the source, we aren't supposed to talk about prices.

They're all the same thing, it just depends on what the lab wants to call it. I'm loving my Tbol so far. 8 lean pounds in two weeks with strength going up and some veins starting to come in.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Dbol and winstrol at the right dosing together will get you better results than tbol. Some sources do not bother carrying it, as it is not that popular among the vets and generally not that great of a compound compared to what is already out there. I have run it and to be honest, it felt like a run of epistane, which was very weak to me.
Yah, I did alright with my first Tbol and test run. 40mg max for 25 days, kickstart. (but it was not extreme, 11lbs) And this time I was considering 60mg kickstart for around 35 days. I am just trying to stay away from the large amounts of water retention. (but is that why you would recommend Winstrol with Dbol???)

Superman_777

Awards
Yes. Muscles will be full and have the popping look, but you have to run it at the right ratio, overdoing the winny will mess the fullness look while too much dbol will pack on too much subq water. With most ugl sources under dosing the compound or selling it as something else, it can sometimes be hard to gauge.