Awards
I just ordered mk677 with 1cc dropper I want to run 50mg how much do I draw

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, why 50mg? That is way too high a dose to start. What is the mg per ml on the bottle? Should be something like 25mg/ml

jdegelde

Awards
Depends on the mg/ml ratio of the mk677, but 50 mg is a lot. I use 25 mg.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the mg/ml ratio of the mk677, but 50 mg is a lot. I use 25 mg.
Exactly. Human studies where done at 25mg. I just started taking Olympus UK gharine (mk677) and 20mg was too strong, using 10mg now with great results. Are you using huperzine a and egcg to increase the effects of mk677? It's a very cheap way to get the most out of mk677

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I second running at 10 to begin with to assess tolerance, also Yates is bang on about the 25mg being tested in studies with humans, then again Yates is never wrong. Haha

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I second running at 10 to begin with to assess tolerance, also Yates is bang on about the 25mg being tested in studies with humans, then again Yates is never wrong. Haha
Not sure about that, but he definitely knows his stuff when it comes to this!! ;)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about that, but he definitely knows his stuff when it comes to this!! ;)
Hahaha.

And if my chemistry serves me well. 1 ML=1 CC, I.E, 25 mg/ML means 1 CC is 25 mg. thus, running at 10ML you would need .4CC

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha.

And if my chemistry serves me well. 1 ML=1 CC, I.E, 25 mg/ML means 1 CC is 25 mg. thus, running at 10ML you would need .4CC
Unfortunately, op has never stated the mg per ml. More than likely it is 25mg per ml, that's how most rc companies do it. After using gharine I will never go back to rc mk677 again since 10mg of gharine is giving me better effects than any rc mk677 I've ran at 25mg. I just think I'm done with rc companies all together

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said that is too high of a dose. Pluse your questions is pretty basic math. I feel your grade school math teacher would be disappointed lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
its not a SARM OP.
also I agree with these guys and cut dose in atleast half

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
What is the mg/ml of the mk you are getting? That will determine how much you take. Oh and I also agree, 50 is high to start at. Id do 25 personally and id do 5days on, 2 days off personally.
Oh and JP is right, much like GW, people are mistakenly referring to this compound as a sarm, it isnt. It has no effect on the androgen receptor at all. Thats prob due to nonsense marketing, ie: companies mistakenly marketing it as a sarm when it isnt.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the mg/ml of the mk you are getting? That will determine how much you take. Oh and I also agree, 50 is high to start at. Id do 25 personally and id do 5days on, 2 days off personally.
Oh and JP is right, much like GW, people are mistakenly referring to this compound as a sarm, it isnt. It has no effect on the androgen receptor at all. Thats prob due to nonsense marketing, ie: companies mistakenly marketing it as a sarm when it isnt.
It is a pretty disappointing marketing tactic, it's a growth hormone secretagogue and should be labeled as such imo

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Human studies where done at 25mg. I just started taking Olympus UK gharine (mk677) and 20mg was too strong, using 10mg now with great results. Are you using huperzine a and egcg to increase the effects of mk677? It's a very cheap way to get the most out of mk677
Do you take the huperzine and egcg same time as the gharine and how much of each?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you take the huperzine and egcg same time as the gharine and how much of each?
Take 200mcg of Huperzine a and 400mg of egcg in the morning and that will have you covered. If you dose them at night it could interfere with your sleep. Try it, you will notice an increased effect in your mk677

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
So guessing this stuff is pretty strong if most people are saying go with 10 to start

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So guessing this stuff is pretty strong if most people are saying go with 10 to start
yes I have to say last couple of nights it kept me up late I'm dosing 10 mg also, I haven't seen other ppl struggle with that I'm still at first week then I should be getting that baby sleep.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
a perfect cycle would probably go 10 first month 20 second month 30 third month then off.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this is a gh release why only 3 months? People one real hgh year round

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think since it's not really an offical drug ( unlike hgh ) ppl don't ant to mess with it for that long. That's a guess tho
I'll run it for 6 month tho, will see how it will treat me.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Not to sound like a jerk but anyone can be on allot of differ et things year round but that doesn't mean it's good for you ya know , it's a risk vs reward game we all play. As for mk-677 I know people who plan to take it year round . It's all gonna be user dependent . Just like with any substance .

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to sound like a jerk but anyone can be on allot of differ et things year round but that doesn't mean it's good for you ya know , it's a risk vs reward game we all play. As for mk-677 I know people who plan to take it year round . It's all gonna be user dependent . Just like with any substance .
I understand and no you don't sound like a jerk. It's just that gh is mild and usually takes about 6 months to start really seeing results. Since this isn't as strong 3 I was wondering why it's run shorter

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand and no you don't sound like a jerk. It's just that gh is mild and usually takes about 6 months to start really seeing results. Since this isn't as strong 3 I was wondering why it's run shorter
Hunam trials where run for as long as 2 years with no negative sides at all. I believe this drug is safe to run year around but I cannot reccomend it's use for more than 3 months

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
try 10mg month 1, 20mg month 2, and 25-30 month 3...then take time off and go back on it. thats what i have read is the rule of thumb because some people react better when they build up to a higher dosage instead of jumping right in. i havent seen or heard of anyone running it at 50mg. some people dont even need to go above 10-20mg a day. just my 2 cents