Planning my second cycle ahead

Jason11111

Awards
Currently doing my first cycle and ha it great gains. I'm doing an all out bull and I'm trying to reach 195. (Started around 182).

Cycle is going great and I even seem to be losing some BF%.

I'm joining the police and we have to do a lot or cardio and high rep work(push-ups...) so being heavier isn't the best.

My pct ends begging of October so I'm planning on doing a cycle around January. I want to be able to drop to about 8% BF. and I wil prob end this cycle around 12-13. But will continue bulking during pct to maintain gains.

Can you guys critique my cycle I plan on running. My goals are to drop to 8% BF and increase running times and maintain strength.

Week 1-8 330mg 1 andro
Week 1-8 Cardarine starting at 14mg and tapering to 21mg.
Week 1-8 Ostarine 30mg
Week 4-8 lipo 6 black or some type of fat burner. I've used this one before and liked it.

Followed by 4 weeks clom/nolva pct

I've never cut weight while on cycle before. Id assume it's the same thing as while off cycle just that you can push the deficit a little more?

I'm looking into endurashred by OL as an all in one type product.

Prob will start at 300 deficit and then drop 200 cals each will until I'm at 800 deficit and then just stay at 800 deficit.

Thank you for all the advice

Jason11111

Awards
Or possibly 8 weeks osta and then 8 weeks 1 andro. With them overlapping for two weeks?

Week 1-8 osta
Week 6-14 andro
Week 8-14 Gw
Week 2-6 fat burner

Maybe this cycle would be better? Longer so more suppression but using only osta shouldn't suppress me to badly.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
In for the responses from others.
I'm also planning on a cutting cycle come January or February. I was gonna do first four weeks natty with hmb supplementation. And then 8 weeks with Osta.

Jason11111

Awards
I've been on keto before and it seems like I shred fat. Only thing is that I seem to lose some strength to.

I'm wondering if the cycle can prevent muscle loss while on keto. If not I'll just carb cycle.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EpiAndro would be better then 1 Andro on a cut. 1 Andro is better for bulking.

Plus EpiAndro will help counter potential Libido & lethargy issues you get from Osta.

1-Andro & Osta would kill your libido in about 3 if you ran them together.

Stack Im currently running
EpiAndro
Osta
Cardarine

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I've see. Stuff on epiandro. I'll give it a try I guess then.

Any advice on the cycle itself tho?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently doing my first cycle and ha it great gains. I'm doing an all out bull and I'm trying to reach 195. (Started around 182).

Cycle is going great and I even seem to be losing some BF%.

I'm joining the police and we have to do a lot or cardio and high rep work(push-ups...) so being heavier isn't the best.

My pct ends begging of October so I'm planning on doing a cycle around January. I want to be able to drop to about 8% BF. and I wil prob end this cycle around 12-13. But will continue bulking during pct to maintain gains.

Can you guys critique my cycle I plan on running. My goals are to drop to 8% BF and increase running times and maintain strength.

Week 1-8 330mg 1 andro
Week 1-8 Cardarine starting at 14mg and tapering to 21mg.
Week 1-8 Ostarine 30mg
Week 4-8 lipo 6 black or some type of fat burner. I've used this one before and liked it.

Followed by 4 weeks clom/nolva pct

I've never cut weight while on cycle before. Id assume it's the same thing as while off cycle just that you can push the deficit a little more?

I'm looking into endurashred by OL as an all in one type product.

Prob will start at 300 deficit and then drop 200 cals each will until I'm at 800 deficit and then just stay at 800 deficit.

Thank you for all the advice
I like your original cycle but drop the fat burner and add in 4 andro. 1 andro lethargy is common so if you do a lot of physical stuff you will want a test base like 4 andro. Fat burners aren't needed on cycle and can raise bp and that isn't good. Keep stim to a minimum as well. EnduraSHRED would be a cost effective way of getting your osta and gw but it does limit dosing flexibility, just keep that in mind. What does your pct look like?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I've been on keto before and it seems like I shred fat. Only thing is that I seem to lose some strength to.

I'm wondering if the cycle can prevent muscle loss while on keto. If not I'll just carb cycle.
I believe Osta will definitely help preserve muscle and strength with keto

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Osta will definitely help preserve muscle and strength with keto
It does, very well. I'm still gaining strength doing keto in a deficit on osta. Better have a test base though

Jason11111

Awards
So

Week 1-8 1andro or epiandro 330mg
Week 1-8 30mg ostarine
Week 1-8 4andro (will look up correct dosing).

Week 1-3 7mg cardarine
Week 4-6 14mg cardarine
Week 7-8 21mg cardarine

Pct would be

Clom 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/10/10

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yes pretty much. maybe cardio too if you like it

Jason11111

Awards
Ye I planned on doing cardio. Mostly medium pace jog. Some sprints and then back to medium paced.

Starting at 20mins 2-3 times a week
Then upping to 30mins 2-3 times
Then 40min 3 times per week.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So

Week 1-8 1andro or epiandro 330mg
Week 1-8 30mg ostarine
Week 1-8 4andro (will look up correct dosing).

Week 1-3 7mg cardarine
Week 4-6 14mg cardarine
Week 7-8 21mg cardarine

Pct would be

Clom 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/10/10
Definitely 1 andro, not epiandro. No reason to run clomid and nolva. For pct I like to run clomid, super pct, and epic unleashed. It feels like I never got off cycle! Your clomid dose is perfect. I would run eliminate (armistane) on cycle at 75mg ed to help with the 4 andro aromatizing. Also, I would have exemestane on hand in case of any high estrogen sides. Don't use it unless you need it though. If you have any other questions feel free to hit me up or just post in this thread again