Biosciences bs on competing receptors.

Big_sxc

Awards
OK. I really want to share my beliefs on this subject. I believe that this is total bull****. You can use compounds that "compete". Once the compound gas bound to the protein chain in the receptor. That's it. The receptor takes the compound and binds it like a natural ligand. Become part of that protein chains makeup. It is up to the receptor not the compound to change the compound structure and absorb it or drop off its metabolite by products. Different compounds bind to different sites on the same receptor. Yes that's right. There are receptors on receptors which upregulate the receptor ligind binding whilst also binding directly to the receptor as a full agonist. Great example is nicotineacetycholine receptor is located on the dopame receptor and acts as its own ligind. When bound to. Upregulated dopamine receptor function..

If you take a xanax (alprazolam). And then an ativan (lorazepam) or some klonipin they stack on each other with sedative and antioanxiolotic actions. But alprazolam is a full against bind extremely tightly to the gaba benzo receptor. So why do other compounds still work I'd there is receptor competition?

People say DECA and tren are a no no. Becoz they both bind to progestine receptor. Why is there no competition here??

You tell me?? Let's here everyone's thoughts on this subject. That's my belief.. There is no competition and it has been shown that some steroids work just by being in the blood and not binding. Such as dbol. It does bind. But it'd anabolic effect eludes us.

Share with me

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I had xanax and valuims felt no different with either one . I have done dbol and deca now I did notice a weird effect from those 2 profusely sweating and confused for 3 days... what about test e and test c ?

Big_sxc

Awards
Exactly. It there is no receptor competition. They will bind and shuffle into the receptor protein. And will bind. Test e and c no problem. Ur just using some test. Waiting for it to release. DECA and tren make me a little angry but after the first week I'm OK. I like a small amount of tren e or H if I'm using ace. Just to keep my levels stable and stop me from being a rollercoaster

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes !!! The majority of these debates go on behind pms . Im glad you made this thread.
I don't agree with the opinions of receptors competing. I do believe the compounds join to the receptors differently when mixed . Ill b back . Im going to look for some research papers and make some coffee.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've those two anabolics together with good results. In the presence of high androgens the body upregulates and creates more androgenic receptors so pretty much any argument otherwise is moot.

And addressing the progesterone receptor crap 200mg of each is a no-no but 600mgs of either is fine, whatever.

Big_sxc

Awards
I've done 700 700 of each. No issues.. My nipples don't lactate. I do get angry tho. My biggest problem with side effects is that I get extremely angry. Or quiet and depressed.