aspiration question

xfactor17

Awards
So today when I did my deca injection I aspirated I saw some air bubbles come in but than blood came into the needle so I pull the plunger back more the air bubble got bigger and the blood dispersed it's self was this safe ?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really if you aspirated and see any sign of blood you should pull needle out

xfactor17

Awards
I didn't cough or anything. my injection site was the outer thigh

xfactor17

Awards
well ive gotten blood in my needle before and usually when that happens the plunger can't be pulled back because the blood is so thick. this time I was able to pull back and the air bubble got bigger

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well ive gotten blood in my needle before and usually when that happens the plunger can't be pulled back because the blood is so thick. this time I was able to pull back and the air bubble got bigger
I don't want to argue with you you asked a question was it safe I gave you an answer. I'm telling you from a medical standpoint my wife is a licensed nurse she gives shots all day and if they saw any blood any time they aspirated they'd pull out. Not obviously your fine and it worked out doesn't mean it was safe

xfactor17

Awards
sorry dude I wasn't trying to argue. but thanks for answering my question!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Np I just want you to be safe for the future

Big_sxc

Awards
I also wanted to share one thing :). If I see blood. I do not return it into the body.I pull out and the blood is heaver than the oil. I drain the blood holding the syringe down until only oil is left. Gl