Stano & Dermacrine Stack

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,

Could you do a nice dry subtle stack with stano and Dermacrine, would it be worth it?? maybe some XI-KT aswell?

What sort of PCT would you need?

Cheers

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ye just looking at options. I wanna cut but just done a bit of a 6 week pct with blr stuff.... So having a bit off before start. Gettin bloods done tonight

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No how does it differ from normal stano?
Its 150mg of 3a/B-Hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one
plus 350mg of cyclodextrin complex which greatly enhances absorption so you will need a lot less.

I ran Ultra Stano and 450mg was just as strong as 1000mg of LGI Stano 200.
600mg was just as strong as 1200mg of Stano 200.

I took 750mg one day and it was just too much for me.

Alpha Stano has 150mg of Stano per cap and 90 caps per bottle.
1 Bottle is 39.99 and will last a month at 450mg per day.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its 150mg of 3a/B-Hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one
plus 350mg of cyclodextrin complex which greatly enhances absorption so you will need a lot less.

I ran Ultra Stano and 450mg was just as strong as 1000mg of LGI Stano 200.
600mg was just as strong as 1200mg of Stano 200.

I took 750mg one day and it was just too much for me.

Alpha Stano has 150mg of Stano per cap and 90 caps per bottle.
1 Bottle is 39.99 and will last a month at 450mg per day.
Sweet, so from one bottle you can pretty much run it for 90 days

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep...!

I just picked up 2 bottles myself and started it today. Plan is to run it @ 300mg for 2 weeks, then jump
to 450. Bottle will last 5 weeks @ that rate. Then i will run the 2nd bottle @ 450 and should get another
4 weeks for a total of 9 weeks off 2 bottles.

Im stacking it with Osta & Cardarine. Im running Osta for 10 weeks, Stano for 9 Weeks & Cardarine for 8 weeks.
Im staggering the start of each compound by 1 week.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...!

I just picked up 2 bottles myself and started it today. Plan is to run it @ 300mg for 2 weeks, then jump
to 450. Bottle will last 5 weeks @ that rate. Then i will run the 2nd bottle @ 450 and should get another
4 weeks for a total of 9 weeks off 2 bottles.

Im stacking it with Osta & Cardarine. Im running Osta for 10 weeks, Stano for 9 Weeks & Cardarine for 8 weeks.
Im staggering the start of each compound by 1 week.
Just looked up androtest, could run that with it

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just looked up androtest, could run that with it
that just seems like an OTC Test Booster. Not really good for on cycle, maybe PCT.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's 4andro with cyclodextrin. Heard good reviews

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no, one bottle will last 30 days at 450mg of epiandro per day (3 caps/day = 450mg epiandro and 950mg cyclodextrins)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also cannot find in UK but can find similar by another manufacture

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, I think predator still has Ultra Stano from AL in stock...that's the OG right there!

but, I think it's like $70 USD

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stuff is awesome...the original. The alpha gainz alpha stano is a clone of Ultra Stano.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love dermacrine. Best cycle I had when I cycled hormones was dermacrine + super dmz 2.0 (msten version)

About to do a solo cycle of dermacrine + laxacrine

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love Dermacrine. Epi-andro has to be run very high to actually notice anything and even then it's extremely mild. Not really worth the price tag in my opinion.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love Dermacrine. Epi-andro has to be run very high to actually notice anything and even then it's extremely mild. Not really worth the price tag in my opinion.
Where'd u find stano to be effective at? I'm considering it for next run.... 800-1000mg?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where'd u find stano to be effective at? I'm considering it for next run.... 800-1000mg?
I ran LGI Stano @ 1000 - 1200mg and transitioned to Anteaus Labs Ultra Stano.

Ultra Stano @ 750mg was too strong.

Ultra Stano @ 600mg was just as strong or stronger then LGI @ 1200mg

I'd look into Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz, it's clone of Ultra Stano. Its dosed @ 150mg per cap
plus 350mg of Cyclodextrin Complex.

I'd recommend 450 - 600mg of Alpha Stano. Bottle will last 3 to 4 weeks at that dose.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the insight!

Any thoughts on its comparisons to 4andro as a "test base"? I realize how they're diff compounds and react differently but strictly speaking in terms of providing energy and libido on cycle. First hand experience on which performs better?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the insight!

Any thoughts on its comparisons to 4andro as a "test base"? I realize how they're diff compounds and react differently but strictly speaking in terms of providing energy and libido on cycle. First hand experience on which performs better?
Havent run 4-andro (only 1-andro and stano/epi-andro as far as Andros go)

But from everything I've read its a 2 step conversion directly to test.

Epi-Andro/Stano if you havent run it, its provides a ton of energy, lots of strength increase, plus your
muscles get harder and more vascular. It reminded me of Var. DHT is what separates the men from
the boys. When people talk about Alpha feeling, its DHT that gives you that edge, aggression and
confidence.

I think both will help libido, but seeing that 4 is more wet, you will definitely need an AI.
EpiAndro/Stano is very dry and will actually work like an AI is dosed high enough.

i was running Trest @ 75mg a day and was able to stop using Formestane after I upped
my Stano dosage and continued the rest of the cycle without an AI.

DHT combats high estrogen.

I think 4-Andro w/ Stano/EpiAndro would make a heck of a stack.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotcha.... yeah i realize theyre quite different and why they are different. Considering one or the other to pair with Triumphalis and maybe run a few weeks past the triumph to solidify gains and keep momentum in the gym prior to pct. I'm leaning towards epiandro... thanks again for your insight brother!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran LGI Stano @ 1000 - 1200mg and transitioned to Anteaus Labs Ultra Stano.

Ultra Stano @ 750mg was too strong.

Ultra Stano @ 600mg was just as strong or stronger then LGI @ 1200mg

I'd look into Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz, it's clone of Ultra Stano. Its dosed @ 150mg per cap
plus 350mg of Cyclodextrin Complex.

I'd recommend 450 - 600mg of Alpha Stano. Bottle will last 3 to 4 weeks at that dose.
Running Ultra Stano at 1500mg per day. It's pretty mild, was hoping for aggression and strength. I have noticed only slight increases in aggression and strength. Slight meaning barely noticeable. Most of all I noticed increased libido. It's really not worth it. It was a great deal though, but I'd never purchase this at full price for the dosages needed to see any benefit.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running Ultra Stano at 1500mg per day. It's pretty mild, was hoping for aggression and strength. I have noticed only slight increases in aggression and strength. Slight meaning barely noticeable. Most of all I noticed increased libido. It's really not worth it. It was a great deal though, but I'd never purchase this at full price for the dosages needed to see any benefit.
Damm T-bone.. I've never seen anyone run it that high... Ive seen LGI Stano Stano that high,
but not something with a Cyclodextrin Complex.

Are you running anything that would block the 5 Alpha Reductase Enzyme rom converting it to DHT..?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damm T-bone.. I've never seen anyone run it that high... Ive seen LGI Stano Stano that high,
but not something with a Cyclodextrin Complex.

Are you running anything that would block the 5 Alpha Reductase Enzyme rom converting it to DHT..?
Only other things I'm running are Cissus XT, fish oil, Tudca, epi-plex.