Chest Bulk

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Well my friend is 24 and is ready to start experimenting with gear. he wants to go on an oral short cycle so he can get a big. He is 6'2 180 aroudn 14%bf. i told him he can do a Dbol bulk 35 mg ed. he wants to put a lot of mass and strength on for his chest only. I told him he can do a 3 day split of chest. Any suggestions the 3 weeks dbol good or no?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
that whole idea is pretty terrible. he's not very big for 6' 2", he wants chest mass and strength only.... all around i don't think he should be doing anything.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Well my friend is 24 and is ready to start experimenting with gear. he wants to go on an oral short cycle so he can get a big. He is 6'2 180 aroudn 14%bf. i told him he can do a Dbol bulk 35 mg ed. he wants to put a lot of mass and strength on for his chest only. I told him he can do a 3 day split of chest. Any suggestions the 3 weeks dbol good or no?
look no offense, but everything in there is wrong .. 6'2 180? he's very small and 14% bf on top of that ... he's NO WHERE near ready for gear .. secondly 3 weeks of dbol only is not a good idea .. finally you told him to do chest 3 times a week?? are you purposely trying to make it so his chest doesn't go ... that's HORRIBLE overtraining

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
a chest bulk? 3 weeks of dbol only? 6'2", 180lbs?

absurd :rasp:

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Ahah sorry i never had a problem like this wanna help me point him in the right direction i told him that my idea sucked so it wont go down.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
tell him to either decide to cut or bulk ... if he says he's 14% he's probably more like 18% .. that's been my experience with people's perceptions of their body fat anyway ... if he wants to bulk tell him to eat a lot of clean foods 40/40/20 split shooting for 3500ish cals and to find a program he likes AND NOT TO OVERTRAIN

put the gear away for a LONG time

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Train, say your prayers, and take your vitamins! :D

Diet and training are most essentual for developing a nice physique. Unless you're gifted.

First, your "friend" needs to get his training in order. Training a body part 3x's a week is terrible advice. Muscles need time to recoup/grow/develope. He should be on a regular training schedule for a couple of years before diving into gear, and using it as a crutch.

Second, he needs to get his diet in check. Proper foods, caloric intake, timming, etc.

An all oral cycle is a bad idea. Some like them, however, they probably don't keep (or have trouble keeping) what gains they made. The supplements that would most benefit him right now are protein, a multi-vitamin, and maybe some creatine.

Once he has reached his genetic potential (or near for some :D ) then he should consider alternative means, such as gear. But, only after proper research has been done. There are plenty of threads here where he can start.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks......for all the advice he just joined golds gym with me and i todl him about this diet. He decided to bulk while I am cutting. We can still do the same work outs right?? He is ogign to follow my workout plan of hittign the iron 5 times a week with two rests. Tomorrow i am going to order him a Whey Protein some EFA's and a multi. Thanks for all the help.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
your friend is dumbass. chest bulk!? what a retard.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i am going to have to agree....very very stupid idea. You cant just bulk your chest....it doesnt work like that.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Train, say your prayers, and take your vitamins! :D
I am a real American
Fight for the rights of every man,
I am a real American
fight for what's right, fight for your life!

When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside,
ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide,
Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,
I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man,
I am a real American, fight for what's right, fight for your life!

Everybody now....

:D

Wreck

Awards
How long has your friend been training, how is his diet, and how have his gains been?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
if he wanted to do a real d-bol oral only, have him do 35mg ed for 6 weeks followed by proper pct.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if he wanted to do a real d-bol oral only, have him do 35mg ed for 6 weeks followed by proper pct.
this would be correct IF someone was for some reason going to do a dbol only cycle

BUT this kid is no where near ready for steriods