Breaking into my first olympus uk product

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well guys I have some uk products but wasn't planning on using yet however the winny has been getting to my joints so this week I'll be adding in endurashred to my precomp stack

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
let us all know how it goes, looking forward to it

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
osta+gw is money dude, osta+gw+buterol=ftw

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Havent seen much feedback on this product yet, but the two compounds are gtg. How much you dose?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a dirty sob.... sub'd

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub a Dub :bigok:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So a little update just so people know where I'm at
I hit ketosis Sat morning. I will be there until Sept 4th and then refeed on Sept 5 going to amusement park with kids for labor day.

Saturday was exactly 8 weeks out and I am grinding hard.

Cardio 2x a day
45min fasted am. Min 25min HIIT afternoon
I'm on very high reps low weight just getting solid pumps time under tension. Not risking any injuries this close.
2x cardio on 30g of carbs a day sucks but I refuse to lose because I got out worked or out dieted. I'm working with several younger athletes for this show and am leading by example.

Not getting into dosages etc too much because honestly I don't think anyone not trying to compete on a national or pro level should run a cycle like me.

I am happy to answer questions and give feedback and advice as akways

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Took albu before, didn't do much for me compared to EC. Did you do your show yet?

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Doing physique or BB?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doing physique or BB?
Can't tell yet depends how quads come in and what weight looks like closer to show I just dropped into ketosis I'm in a heavy cut period right now we will know alot more in 3 weeks

Jason11111

Awards
Would love to see how endurashred goes for you. I was thinking about running it in January as my second cycle to cut down.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last time i ran gw it was great on endurance which will really help sonce I'm doing cardio 2x daily a little extra hardening would be nice too

CJNator

Awards
Last time i ran gw it was great on endurance which will really help sonce I'm doing cardio 2x daily a little extra hardening would be nice too
I wish GW worked good for me, at 10mgs my blood sugar gets so low I pass out if I'm too relaxed lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4:30 am up for fasted cardio gotta pay thar price I refuse to get outworked

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok will be starting endurashred tomorrow. I timed it to get a good idea of how it's working. I check in with coach tomorrow. So I'll have base line bf and lbm measurements it's also time for my break from clen and I won't be adding in a fatburner just the gw from endurashred I think in a week I'll know how good it's working

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh BTW fasted cardio with ketosis equals looking different every morning

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Can't tell yet depends how quads come in and what weight looks like closer to show I just dropped into ketosis I'm in a heavy cut period right now we will know alot more in 3 weeks
Post a progress pic

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4:30 am rise and grind time for fasted cardio I admit yesterday I had approx 25 to 30g of carbs. Most ive had in a week Still in ketosis as of this am but will probably be doing 60min. Fasted this am. Check ins with coach today after work and tonight start endurashred

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know forcing yourself up getting on that treadmill pushing through and extra set when it's yourself it's not so bad but.... I spent most of last night studying water and sodium manipulation and I've been studying video and pics of my guys competition all morning looking at the little differences between placing and winning. Having to make sure everything is synergistic and making changes half way through someone's prep is difficult

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I picked up some new lipo 6 black liquid caps to run on time off from clen. Down 2lbs of fat with one week of ketosis at this week's check in not bad coach wants a 24hr refeed and than back into keto we are right on track. I've been studying the last 3 big shows here in the west and it looks like fullness is winning out over dryness at the moment so will be making some protocol adjments. Also changes peak week.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
support is here brother. Keep gettin' it, you can do it and win this bish.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50min of fasted cardio should be back in ketosis by Fri night

bluems10

Awards
keep gettin it mixedup! Youll be happy with all the hard work you put in once your done

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok taking first dose of endurashred tonight was supposed to start yesterday but I got a new fatburner and I wanted to make sure how my body reacted to that 1st but I've taken 4 servings of it and known the effect so I feel comfortable with starting.

I'll start with 2 pills 1st 3 days and then adjust if I feel fine.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No progress pics?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 1st dose of endurashred just checked and made it back into ketosis in 24hrs. We are going to run probablly another 10 days and then do a test run on a new water pulling technique.. we want to make sure we aren't adjusting peak week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool, got any recent pics to show us? You should be pretty ripped now at 8 weeks out.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool, got any recent pics to show us? You should be pretty ripped now at 8 weeks out.
Probably in two weeks when I do a mini peak week. We are going to try a new water pulling technique so we know which way my body likes best for show week. I'm pretty ripped but always want more. Never.satisfied

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know how that is. Looking forward to the pics.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 2nd dose of endurashred this am really looking forward too see how this gw reacts to carbs. Last time I ran gw had great effect was able to stay at about 100g of Carbs and still keep leaning

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I'm just ranting in a ketosis state of deprivation but is ONE bag of Oreos to much to ask for??????? 14more days to labor day just gotta push.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm just ranting in a ketosis state of deprivation but is ONE bag of Oreos to much to ask for??????? 14more days to labor day just gotta push.
YES! WAY TOO MUCH! LOL I will tell you what, they have chocolate brownie OREOS out right now. I will get a pack and eat them for you while rubbing my belly every 2nd cookie and I will even double dip it in the milk for you!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YES! WAY TOO MUCH! LOL I will tell you what, they have chocolate brownie OREOS out right now. I will get a pack and eat them for you while rubbing my belly every 2nd cookie and I will even double dip it in the milk for you!
I saw those..... they were killing me. I could make a 5 kcal hyphy cake out of them and pepsi

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I saw those..... they were killing me. I could make a 5 kcal hyphy cake out of them and pepsi
Oh my, I haven't tore into a bag of oreos in a few years. I have had a few but not just went after it unabashed.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh my, I haven't tore into a bag of oreos in a few years. I have had a few but not just went after it unabashed.
Bulking season is all about Hyphy food we get big like Kali and CT Fletcher out here