BSL SDMZ 2.0 and libido

Gam230

Awards
Gonna start my cycle in two weeks or so.. Was just wonder if anyone experienced libido issues while using this ph? Or did anyone get positive libido results? And would using 4-andro or 1-andro be similar to using a "test base" to help with libido? I may keep one on hand if my sex drive suffers from the Dmz. Thanks guys

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it will cause lethargy and libido issues. 1-andro won't help with that but 4-andro or epiandro will help

Gam230

Awards
I'm pretty sure it will cause lethargy and libido issues. 1-andro won't help with that but 4-andro or epiandro will help
Okay thanks. Also, I'm gonna use arimidex during the cycle. so how should I dose that each day? I'll have it in liquid form by the way.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
You won't need adex for sdmz. If you do use 4-andro then you'll need it. But then again you won't need much of it. I can't recommend the dosage for it as I don't know the usual dosage for adex. Do some research and you will find your answer.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DO NOT Run Adex with SDMZ!

I don't even rec running it if you have 4-andro at a reasonable dose.

if you really want your libido and gains, I would start Alpha Stano (epiandro complexed with cyclodextrins) and 4-Andro at the beginning of the cycle. Once the libido drops, it's really hard to get it back...don't wait until it's a problem.

there are many options for 4-andro, I recommend a transdermal version (4-Andro TD), but you can get an oral one from Hardrock or IML.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Perhaps I'm an exception to the rule, but I never felt a drop in libido during my SDMZ 2.0 cycle.

Of course, everyone is different - so best to protect oneself with the 4-Andro (just in case).

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I just did a BSL SDMZ 2.0 cycle in June, and definitely experienced (still experiencing) libido issues. It's still not up to full strength.

I was also taking Dermacrine at 3-4 pumps a day, but I also made the mistake of taking Arimidex at .5mg eod, but it's mainly because I've had gyno before and I just wanted to be extra cautious. But like delsolrob told me there's no need for it because SDMZ 2.0 doesn't convert to estrogen. So not sure how much worse the Arimidex made those sides of lethargy and libido shutdown, but it could possibly have something to do with it.

Mister_T_

Awards
I just did a BSL SDMZ 2.0 cycle in June, and definitely experienced (still experiencing) libido issues. It's still not up to full strength.

I was also taking Dermacrine at 3-4 pumps a day, but I also made the mistake of taking Arimidex at .5mg eod, but it's mainly because I've had gyno before and I just wanted to be extra cautious. But like delsolrob told me there's no need for it because SDMZ 2.0 doesn't convert to estrogen. So not sure how much worse the Arimidex made those sides of lethargy and libido shutdown, but it could possibly have something to do with it.
So would you recommend the dermacrine product? I have been doing some research on this for the last week.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established

What did your PCT look like?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
So would you recommend the dermacrine product? I have been doing some research on this for the last week.
This was my first cycle in a very long time so it's really impossible for me to judge which product had what effect on me because I don't have anything to compare it too, other than just PHs... so I can't really say what gave me the libido shutdown and lethargy, but what I can say is that I loved the feeling of when I applied the dermacrine... I would say try it out

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
What did your PCT look like?
OL Sup3r PCT
20/20/20/20 exemestane
20/20/10/10/10 nolvadex
The first couple weeks I finished off a bottle of ARA x-gels
Preworkout

I also finished off the OL Tudca at 1-2 caps a day.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
OL Sup3r PCT
20/20/20/20 exemestane
20/20/10/10/10 nolvadex
The first couple weeks I finished off a bottle of ARA x-gels
Preworkout

I also finished off the OL Tudca at 1-2 caps a day.
A little low on the nolva, my PCT for epistane alone was 30/20/20/10. Or maybe your SERM might be under dosed or bunk?

I plan on using both clomid+torem for SDMZ3.0 with exemestane OH.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
A little low on the nolva, my PCT for epistane alone was 30/20/20/10. Or maybe your SERM might be under dosed or bunk?

I plan on using both clomid+torem for SDMZ3.0 with exemestane OH.
20/20/10/10 nolvadex is what I see everywhere as recommended... but that's great apparently I'm just buying a bunch of bunk a** products... I mean I purchased it from what I thought was a very legit website... I don't like clomid from what I've read on it