Super dry and lean cycle

BoxingFreak

Awards
Is there a good legal PH cycle to run that provides dry gains, and does not convert to estrogen-thus no worries for gyno, tons of water weight etc. Supermandro is a given(love that stuff), but what else to run with it??? Just looking for a few pounds of lean muscle, but with more emphasis on me doing a lot of cardio and just maintaining a lot of strength and muscle while melting my fat. I won my last amateur boxing Match, but I fought at cruiser weight because I'm still at about 12-13% bf, I need to get to under ten % and maintain, so that I can box at light heavy weight-where I can shine! I'm 5 foot 10, and the height and reach disadvantage at cruiser weight is a struggle. Thanks in advance pimps

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's tons of stuff out there to run. ostashred is always a good one. Supermandro and andro the giant stack is awesome. Or you can always do a natural anabolic stack and run maybe anafuse and x gels and good some good results as well.

BoxingFreak

Awards
The giant can convert though, and even though the supermandro and giant stack was amazing for me-I don't need all the muscle that the giant provided, again lol. I literally can't gain any more than maybe 5 pounds of Muscle and need to drop about 8-10 pounds of fat to get my BF down to like 7-8%. I need to walk around at 192-195 at a low bf, so that I can easily cut to 180 for fights. I'm walking around at a beast 203-207 right now depending on the day, and cutting to 192

Last edited:

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
To me, it seems like you should do Osta first to cut down and then bridge into 1-andro for the gains.
Or you could do just 1-andro while being on like 100 calorie deficit. The deficit along with workout and 1-andro should allow you to gain slightly while losing fat.

Jason11111

Awards
1 andro is definitely good for dry gains and can preserve muscle while you cut.

Nver tried it before but there's a lot of info and data saying GW50 (cardarine) is good on a cut. It would also help you with your boxing goal (increased endurance).

Also look into ostarine

BoxingFreak

Awards
1 andro does cause lethargy from shut down, would osta shred help with that ?

BoxingFreak

Awards
So a 6 week cycle of osta shred and supermandro. Could I take rise and swell as like my SERM in pct, and do I still need an AI for these compounds?

BoxingFreak

Awards
Hmmm. Supermandro and osta shred sounds perfect for what I need, now all the question is, is there something that I can run with it, that doesn't convert, and still allow me to use an over the counter SERM in pct. That's like having your cake and eating it too ! Supermandro and osta shred on cycle with what else for lethargy , and rise and swell in pct with what else.... Hmmmmm

Last edited:

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro (androvar) will be good for lethargy.
But if you're going to run all these three then definitely SERM is needed. Getting a hold of SERM isn't hard. Look at the board sponsors

Jason11111

Awards
Not 100% sure but I think almost any compound ran without a test base will cause lethargy once you shut down.

Only way to combat that is to add in test (4andro) which is wet. I have heard that epiandro could be used as a dry base to prevent lethargy but not cause wetness like 4 andro

BoxingFreak

Awards
Epiandro (androvar) will be good for lethargy.
But if you're going to run all these three then definitely SERM is needed. Getting a hold of SERM isn't hard. Look at the board sponsors
Okay so epiandro, 1andro, and osta shred. If I get a legit SERM, is an AI needed-none of these convert right?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd pry be fine... I'm an have AI on hand typa guy tho. I like exemestane.

Jason11111

Awards
I recommend you look into cardarine aka GW501656?... Forgot the numbers but type in gw50.

Never used it but there's a lot of info on here saying it's great for endurance and fat loss.

2bcognit

Awards
Dermacrine works but you will have some wet gains. Old school ECA stack might better align with your goals vs. 4 AD like products.