New Cycle October Planning Ahead

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
So I'm finishing up a 1andro cycle at 250mg a day and noticed some pretty good gains and dryness too.

Want to see if I should stick to 1andro for my next cycle or is there something better? I don't want anything methylated that'll toxify my liver or anything wet that'll puff me up. I love the dryness I'm getting with 1andro.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Epiandro stacked with 1-andro is the typical answer you will be getting from most members here

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
That's what I was thinking but since I'm honestly relatively new to any good PHs that aren't harsh then that's why I wanted to get more people to tell me the same thing I'm thinking or other suggestions if there are any.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could stack 1,4, and epiandro. That would be a great run.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
You could stack 1,4, and epiandro. That would be a great run.
I've read and heard that 4 is a wet ph and so I'll retain water much more easily. Is that a false statement?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not necessarily false but more dependent on dosage. I would run the 1 andro and epiandro higher than the 4andro. It will help you put on some mass. An AI on cycle like Letrone would control aromatization of excess free test and contribute to lean dry gains.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
It's a true statement.. 4 andro is wet but not wet like d bol

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
You should want the 4-andro for energy and libido anyway. Regardless if it makes you a little more puffy

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes 4-andro is technically wet but I still like it with 1-andro. I would run another 1-andro cycle and up the dosage a little. Minimum would be 300mg daily and max would be around 600mg daily for myself. You can always start at 200mg of 4-andro and up it if needed. Epiandro is another solid option and the 3 combined is a very nice stack with nice keep able gains.

Super mandro, andro the giant, and androvar are going to be some of the best price point options out there with full efficacious doses.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/andro-the-giant-by-hard-rock-supplements

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androvar-by-hard-rock-supplements

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm finishing up a 1andro cycle at 250mg a day and noticed some pretty good gains and dryness too.

Want to see if I should stick to 1andro for my next cycle or is there something better? I don't want anything methylated that'll toxify my liver or anything wet that'll puff me up. I love the dryness I'm getting with 1andro.
Have you considered sarms? Radarine is getting some awesome reviews right now

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love 1andro.... tbh it might be the only thing I'd run, ever, if my hair didn't shed baaaaaaad on it.
Like, two dozen hairs fall out if I run my hand thru my head once. Can't do it....

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I love 1andro.... tbh it might be the only thing I'd run, ever, if my hair didn't shed baaaaaaad on it.
Like, two dozen hairs fall out if I run my hand thru my head once. Can't do it....
Wow I've never had problems with baldness while on 1andro. Or at least not any more added baldness from what I've already had before taking it.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Have you considered sarms? Radarine is getting some awesome reviews right now
I'll have to look it up. I'm not a fan of getting something new on the market. Not a huge new product guinea pig kind of guy but I'll definitely check it out.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to look it up. I'm not a fan of getting something new on the market. Not a huge new product guinea pig kind of guy but I'll definitely check it out.
Want something a little more proven? Check out legend. Lgd has been around for a while and has numerous positive user reviews. Joedoubledose has put on 10 pounds of lean mass with lgd

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did 4 andro effect ur hair like that too?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did 4 andro effect ur hair like that too?
Never ran 4andro tbh but I believe its metabolites are somewhat androgenic too so I believe (possibly incorrectly) that shedding would be likely - to what extent in relation to 1andro I'm unaware.

I didn't lose a single hair from a halo cycle for instance...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never ran 4andro tbh but I believe its metabolites are somewhat androgenic too so I believe (possibly incorrectly) that shedding would be likely - to what extent in relation to 1andro I'm unaware.

I didn't lose a single hair from a halo cycle for instance...
I see, and when u stoped the 1 andro did ur hair turn back to normal ?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see, and when u stoped the 1 andro did ur hair turn back to normal ?
Maybe some, it was a couple years ago. Hair loss was mainly around my temples. I stopped cycle when it got bad. It really probably wasn't enough for anyone but me to notice but its.a freaky.thing.to see dozens of hairs shake out at once :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I probably would stop the cycle too.... shoot.
My head is small my body is big can't have a peanut head effect going on lol.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Thanks everyone for such quick responses and for the input and feedback. I'm sure if I was open to methylated items the options would be greater but rather not mess with my liver.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks everyone for such quick responses and for the input and feedback. I'm sure if I was open to methylated items the options would be greater but rather not mess with my liver.
I agree on the LGD . Primeval , "we" carry it and theres so many good reviews .since you like the dry feeling LGD may be a great choice bro . good luck !!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyls are no big deal as long as you run the proper supports and cycle like you have some sense. Not trying to push you in that direction but wanted you to know it can be done very safely

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

teste + what you did last?

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I'm still a bit cloudy on the whole "dryness" vs. "wet" thing ... and/or "feeling."

What does "dry" feel as opposed to "wet?"

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Wet PH you'll see some puffiness and bloat with your gains.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'm still a bit cloudy on the whole "dryness" vs. "wet" thing ... and/or "feeling."

What does "dry" feel as opposed to "wet?"
Dry will make you feel like you have a semi pump going on all the time. And your muscles will feel fuller and harder. Correct me if I'm wrong

Superman_777

Awards
Dryness is when your skin is looking tight around your muscles, with vascularity, and a grainy look (depending on how well your muscle fibers are developed, most of the time it comes with muscle maturity which takes time). You also will have well pronounced curvature of the muscle groups. Wetness is having a soft smooth appearance of the muscle, with loss of definition/hardness and the muscle belly separation begins to fade and disappear.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Deff run OL UK LeGenD , LGD so far has been a blast to be on . Body fat loss , increase in weight yet I have muscle fullness and look more tone. Definitely something to look into and it's gonna be the best bet on your liver or any organs . Sarms like LGD aren't going to have the effect on prostate or liver in comparison to pro hormones .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you decide to run that route shoot me a PM and I'll help you set up a cycle if needed

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Dryness is when your skin is looking tight around your muscles, with vascularity, and a grainy look (depending on how well your muscle fibers are developed, most of the time it comes with muscle maturity which takes time). You also will have well pronounced curvature of the muscle groups. Wetness is having a soft smooth appearance of the muscle, with loss of definition/hardness and the muscle belly separation begins to fade and disappear.
Okay, so I'm about to start a (second) SDMZ 2.0 cycle - after having previously and successfully (in my opinion) run a SDMZ 2.0 only cycle back in May - would 1-Andro be something good to stack along with it - to aid in [potentially] achieving the kind of results you mention above?

Otherwise, when/how would one use 1-Andro for a "dry" gain/cut effect?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, so I'm about to start a (second) SDMZ 2.0 cycle - after having previously and successfully (in my opinion) run a SDMZ 2.0 only cycle back in May - would 1-Andro be something good to stack along with it - to aid in [potentially] achieving the kind of results you mention above?

Otherwise, when/how would one use 1-Andro for a "dry" gain/cut effect?
there's little benefit of running 1-andro with super dmz...you would end up feeling like crap, and I don't think it would offer much in synergy.

you'd be better off running 4-andro and epiandrosterone and/or androsterone:
4-andro provides some more gainz, while also offering some conversion to estrogen...this helps mitigate some sides

the epiandro/androsterone convert at a high rate to DHT and will give a nice libido spike, increased aggression in the gym (and bedroom), with strength gains and increased vasculatirty. this also reduces any bloat that may be caused by the estrogen conversion from the 4-andro​

fitbanker

fitbanker

Awards
Been reading thru this and other threads planning my next cycle. Looking at the OLUK products (Mass GH, Legend, Radar1ne) and I'm leaning that way. Have used and recommended OL in the past and never disappointed! How would you setup a SARM cycle, and is Legend your go-to, or what would you recommend?
Deff run OL UK LeGenD , LGD so far has been a blast to be on . Body fat loss , increase in weight yet I have muscle fullness and look more tone. Definitely something to look into and it's gonna be the best bet on your liver or any organs . Sarms like LGD aren't going to have the effect on prostate or liver in comparison to pro hormones .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
dirtysanchez Anabolics 5
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 4
Leggo my Ego Anabolics 9