First PH Cycle. In need for assist

H

Hemavol

Awards
XI-KT - 7 week log. - Complete

Hi Guys,

I have been reading a lot of stuff about DHEA (1-Andro / 4-Andro etc etc...) and I need a bit help around this area.

I have done 0 prohormone cycles so far. I have done natty stack cycles in the past (ex. Anabeta Elite + DAA + ARA for 8 weeks for maximum dosage). Also I have done Arimistane(Erase Pro) for 6 weeks while cutting. I have Iron Legion 2x XI-KT bottles sitting for my upcoming reverse diet (6 week cycle / 2 bottles).

My diet at this moment is very low carb, high f/p for 5 days / week and 2 days I go for high c/p low f. I weight at 74-76kgs (depends how much I have water weight but 74kg is lowest) (163lbs) and around 8%-10% bf and I am 178cm (5.8ft) off season weight was 88-90kg. I am 26 years old.

I am thinking that I will start my reverse diet after this month… so I will slowly add up carbs to my diet and low down my fat intake.. so my plan is I will be about 2500kcal (maintenance) on the first week of the cycle (XI-KT) and on the second week when I suppose the cycle starts to kick in, I will start to add in calories(carbs). Proteins will be high, fats quite low (around 70-80grams a day) and carbs I will eat before and after training.

I have only trained for 2½ years.. but I am not no average joe (I am but you get the point) when It comes to training.. from the very beginning when I started, I really have trained hard and almost every day (usually 6 times a week). I do a lot of special techniques like drop sets, super sets, giant sets etc... I do not bother myself with "high weights" I try to focuse on clean reps and get the "feel of the muscle"..

Back to the point:
Idea towards this is that I am really prone to get fat after diet/cutting.. so now I will try this reverse diet and aid it with XI-KT, so when the bulk period starts, I would not get so much fat and I will get used to the carbs slowly and probably even slim down a bit more since my metabolism will spike + the aid of XI-KT. I will only eat my carbs around the training..

Cycle will be something like this:
XI-KT 0,5ml / day for first week = 3,5ml -> hopefully starts to kick in.
XI-KT 1ml / day for second week = 7ml -> starting to add up calories slowly.
XI-KT 1.5ml / day for third week = 10.5ml
XI-KT 1.5ml / day for fourth week = 10.5ml
XI-KT 2ml / day for fifth week = 14ml
XI-KT 2ml / day for sixth week = 14ml

PCT: Arimistane (if even needed) first week 100mg / second 75mg / third 50mg / fourth 25mg

And when I am on my bulk, I would consider to take the bulking cycle (this is the point where I am asking your help).

I have been reading a lot of these things (pct, cycle support etc etc) but there is a lot of commercial information moving around.. example methdrol cycle was something that was suggested for me (which imo is quite harsh cycle for first timer) and secondly they told me to use OTC pct... and I understand that methdrol is so strong supplement that it will shut you down and you will need an actual serm. So these are the reasons why I am seeking for your help. I am now leaning towards AMS Growth kit for 8 weeks or LG Science bulk kit, which one I should choose? And again should I use XI-KT as a "bridge" for that 4 or 6 weeks and start using the kit right away or have a short break (like month). And do I need a SERM after this 8 week cycle? Since I cannot get my hands on Nolva or Clomid.. atleast not easily and to be fair with you, If I am about to get real SERM, might aswell go for the real deal......

Give your thoughts and bare with me.. thx a lot guys!

PS. I have been reading a lot of the logs etc from this forum aswell, now I am just seeking more personal point of view here.

BR.
Hemavol

H

Hemavol

Awards
Can someone help me out pls? Just looking for your opinion on AMS vs LG + the PCT.

And also if i can do XI-KT 6 weeks + 8weeks of (example AMS) with OTC PCT

THX!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you looked into sarms? They are a great way to start cycling and good gains can be made off of them. A lgd cycle will give you about the same gains as either of the cycles you have proposed. No matter what you choose I would reccomend a serm. I do a serm pct with anything hormonal and follow the rule time on + pct = time off. Check out this thread, it might be some help to you
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html

H

Hemavol

Awards
Hi Guys,

I started this cycle last week (14.09 monday) with 0.5ml /day. And bumped up to 1ml yesterday.

Motional feelings:
Nothing special to report on how I feel. So no lethargy or "good feels" or anything special yet. So feeling normal through the day.

Physical changes:
Nothing special so far. Maybe a little bit toned up midsection if something, but can be due to the carb intake that I have started before the cycle and going slowly up on cycle. Some acne spots on my back, so definitely something is happening. I take 4-6grams of B-5 daily, trying to handle it.

Changes in the gym:
Maybe a little boost, at least overall my training days have been good and there is some little aggression building up which is good. Nothing special on the strength gains so far. Can also be due to carbing up..

Vascularity:
Nothing special yet.

Libido:
Normal (which means it's almost sky high allrdy so :D)

Overall I feel that the stuff is just starting to kick in, since this weeks gym sessions have actually been gr8 and maybe some definition on the midsection has been happening. Have to wait and see, but I am still positive and pushing it all the way. I did use NAC till yesterday but dropped using it yesterday. I feel it is not needed..

Will keep you posted.

Br.
Hemavol

H

Hemavol

Awards
Hi Guys,

3rd week is starting today and dosing up to 1.5ml per day for next two weeks.

Last week summed up:

Motional feelings:

Nothing special to report.

Physical changes:
Nothing has changed, but is that a change by itself? Since I have started to eat carbs and upping them every week and I have not gained fat.

Changes in the gym:
Changes are definitely there, I have more energy (also the carbs may have something to do with this) but also my aggression is definitely rising up. Feeling really good in the gym tbh, without any pre-workouts aswell.

Vascularity:
I am seeing my veins all the time anyway but now I can see some difference aswell on the vascularity, veins are popping out more then usual.

Libido:
Normal.

Overall:
I feel that the stuff is starting to kick in. Last week when I upped the dosage to 1ml, I definitely started to feel the difference in my gym sessions. Overall I am still waiting for that "speciality" or is this compound so mild..? Anyway this is my first touch on prohormones, so I am expecting more from the upcoming weeks. I was not looking for any big size gains or nothing like that. My goal with this was not to get fat when I do this reverse on my diet. Basically trying to get used to carbs and looking a little boost from this compound to help me out.. But still I would like to see at least some noticeable gains on size or strength.. at least some, but anyway lets see.

Will keep you posted.

Br.
Hemavol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hi Guys,

3rd week is starting today and dosing up to 1.5ml per day for next two weeks.

Last week summed up:

Motional feelings:

Physical changes:
Nothing has changed, but is that a change by itself? Since I have started to eat carbs and upping them every week and I have not gained fat.

Changes in the gym:
Changes are definitely there, I have more energy (also the carbs may have something to do with this) but also my aggression is definitely rising up. Feeling really good in the gym tbh, without any pre-workouts aswell.

Vascularity:
I am seeing my veins all the time anyway but now I can see some difference aswell on the vascularity, veins are popping out more then usual.

Libido:
Normal.

Overall:
I feel that the stuff is starting to kick in. Last week when I upped the dosage to 1ml, I definitely started to feel the difference in my gym sessions. Overall I am still waiting for that "speciality" or is this compound so mild..? Anyway this is my first touch on prohormones, so I am expecting more from the upcoming weeks. I was not looking for any big size gains or nothing like that. My goal with this was not to get fat when I do this reverse on my diet. Basically trying to get used to carbs and looking a little boost from this compound to help me out.. But still I would like to see at least some noticeable gains on size or strength.. at least some, but anyway lets see.

Will keep you posted.

Br.
Hemavol
Going hard !!!subbed fir your gainz

H

Hemavol

Awards
Hi Guys,

4th week is starting today and dosing still 1.5ml per day.

Last week summed up:

Motional feelings:

Physical changes:
Changes are definitely there. I am more vascular and my weight is up to 8lbs so far.. of course there is mostly water weight, since I was on low carb and have been adding carbs. I am eating about 150-160g of carbs a day at this moment and slowly adding them up week by week and doing a carb up day once per week. So definitely this compound is working for me, I have not gained fat, at least much and my muscles feel very full (might also be due to the carbs). My traps and especially my delts have grown.

Changes in the gym:
Changes are also definitely in the gym.. I do not need no pre-workouts or such, I feel strong and I have a lot of energy. And there is some "aggression" aswell, which is really awesome after my summer cut diet with low carbs.. (people who have done low carb diet, you know what I am talking about)..

Vascularity:

Libido:
Normal.

Overall:
I feel that last week this stuff started to kick in. Strength has gone up, I am toned up, my muscles feel fuller etc.... I am not looking gr8 gains from this, but like I have said, I am prone to get fat gains when I eat carbs, so my plan was to get lean gains and being able to start adding carbs to my diet. So I can say that so far this has been gr8 journey for me, not much or at all of fat gains and feeling very full and nice with 8lbs of weight change (ofc, mostly water but still gr8). This seems quite mild compound in it's "harshness" since I am not having any side effects... some acne was there but that has also calmed down (prob due to B-5)... but overall this is aiding me nicely not to gain that fat! :D

Will keep you posted.

Br.
Hemavol

H

Hemavol

Awards
Have not been updating this since it seems that no one was interested or following this thread, but anyway I am going to give you the final post for this log.

Final Verdict:
So the cycle is over, used the final drops from the last bottle today so it was almost 7 weeks. Last 3 weeks I've been on 2ml per day.

I am going to give you only my honest opinion and experience upon this ingredient / product. The strongest effects of this compound were on the 3-4week mark and I recommend to run this on high dose, atleast 2ml / day because there you start to feel the difference. I am quite happy, since I have not gained that much of fat that I would've propably gained without this product, but you never know. So for reverse dieting this worked quite well but I understand that this is more like cutting compound to be stacked with other products and probably this compound does a gr8 job on that field, no doubt about it. I would say that most noticeable changes that I saw, was definitely the "veinz popping out" type of thing and also drying / leaning out from the upper section of my body. Sadly my middle section did not rly lean out that much or at all.

I started my diet at the beginning of this year when I weighted almost 90kg (after my bulk) and I was 74kg in the end of my cut and I would say I was quite lean. I was on low carb diet on my cut so after the cut I wanted to use something to help me get back to bulk with reverse dieting without getting much fat. Now after this 7 week cycle I weight 78kg (I went up to 79 on high carb days). So I've steadily got my weight up and I am pretty satisfied. Of course most of the weight is water retention and maybe some fat, but still I am happy. I probably made some gainz, but most of all I am eating carbs and slowly increasing them.

My strength went down on my cut, like it is supposed to. But after this 7 week cycle, I am on the same weights that I was when I weighted 90kg and I am almost 12kg's lighter, so definitely something has happened there.

I have not felt bad, lethargic or irritated or anything of that sort really. I honestly think that this compound does not need any PCT and for me It is hard to categorize this as a prohormone, since it is so mild.

Overall I am happy and I would use this product again but next time I would use it in the end of my cut to get supper shredded and probably stack it with something. Also I would like to see if there is difference on using this product 2 times a day instead of once, since the 11-keto has like 5 hours half-life.

Next time I will probably go for Trest and LGD and do some real gainz.

If you have any questions, I am more than happy to help / answer.

BR.
Hema

R

Rbultez

Awards
Just dont want to get ****ed over and buy trash I want a legit proven place.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just dont want to get ****ed over and buy trash I want a legit proven place.
Considering the fact that SERMs are prescription-only, you're going to either have to take a chance with a research company or figure out a way to get your hands on pharmaceutical grade drugs.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Out of all the members here at least 40% use cem or the other one

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nice i got the clomi worked fine ... grabbing some liquid stane too and its bogo for 6 hrs more
Yep, I've used their clomid before as well as their clen and t3. All effective