Help with mild cutting stack SARMs and PHs.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Trying to build a mild stack for helping me lean out and bump up my libido, aggression, and "Alpha" feelings. I wanna feel at the top of my game this semester. I need to work hard, study hard, party hard, and f**k hard. Planning on taking 25mg Ostarine, 100mg Epi-Andro, and 75mg Arimistane. Anything else you think I should add to that stack? I have never taken any prohormones before, but I have done 2 prior SARM cycles.

P.S. Unrelated question, but who here has tried or has knowledge of kratom? I have a slight kratom habit (avg 2tsp per day) and was wondering if that could be negatively affecting my testosterone levels. I've heard conflicting reports on the issue. I have ****ty hormone levels to begin with from a lifetime of being on prednisone and other corticosteroids, and I'm curious if my little habit is making it worse.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd use OL UK ostarine , dermacrine , cardarine , and gharine. If I were to run a stack for those goals

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Or Id use OL UK legend(LGD) , LGD has been helping me lose fat while putting in mass pretty well some other sarm would be a good with the stack I recommended above

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I took LGD on the last cycle. Didn't like it. Overall it made me feel like s**t. I have the Ostarine already. If I were to do something for GH, I'd probably look more along the lines of an injectable peptide. Cardarine is awesome, and I've used it before, but idk I'm still a little on edge about some of the studies I've read about it. And would dermacrine be overkill if I already take a DHEA cream?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Ehh Id just use one dhea product you could add dermacrine in maybe a small dose on top of that you have , and the price you'd pay in comparison to OL UK's gharine vs say a cjc without dac/ GHRP 2 peptide stack it'd be much cheaper to go the oral route . Take 10mg of gharine once a day and you've got a 3 month supply , plus you can use my signature code . Just compare them in case you want to add a gh secretouge

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I'll have to do a bit more research into Mk-677. I don't really know much about it

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I'd use OL UK ostarine , dermacrine , cardarine , and gharine. If I were to run a stack for those goals
I actually have all this at my house...just waiting on the rest of my staples to get here and will be doing a log

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have all this at my house...just waiting on the rest of my staples to get here and will be doing a log
It seems like this is the stack to do right now, lean up for the end of summer. I'm on osta, dermacrine, and gharine myself right now, the results have been nothing short of impressive

Hastur

Awards
I took LGD on the last cycle. Didn't like it. Overall it made me feel like s**t. I have the Ostarine already. If I were to do something for GH, I'd probably look more along the lines of an injectable peptide. Cardarine is awesome, and I've used it before, but idk I'm still a little on edge about some of the studies I've read about it. And would dermacrine be overkill if I already take a DHEA cream?
How did LGD make you feel poorly? Did you use a test base with it? And for GH, I'd go with MK-677 over injectable peptides, the data on it looks great in my opinion. And anecdotal reports seem to agree. What makes you feel on edge about Cardarine, I wrote up a piece on it regarding the misinformation out there, perhaps I can put you at ease. And yes, Dermacrine would likely be unnecessary if you are using a DHEA cream.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
How did LGD make you feel poorly? Did you use a test base with it? And for GH, I'd go with MK-677 over injectable peptides, the data on it looks great in my opinion. And anecdotal reports seem to agree. What makes you feel on edge about Cardarine, I wrote up a piece on it regarding the misinformation out there, perhaps I can put you at ease. And yes, Dermacrine would likely be unnecessary if you are using a DHEA cream.
When I took the LGD I just felt tired, fatigued, irritable, my b**ls shrunk, and I had no libido. I was not really using a test base at the time. Ostarine in the past has always worked great for me. And while there is a lot of misinformation and flawed studies about Cardarine, it still worries me that the company developing it suddenly stopped its research and threw it by the wayside. Drug companies have released a lot of dangerous stuff in the past that they knew had severe side effects, and yet they just suddenly abandoned this one. Idk, something about that just makes me uneasy. And I'll have to look at some of the reports on MK-677, considering I know very little about it.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Anything suppressive is going to make your testicles atrophy to some extent , it's only gonna be if it's noticeable or not . LGD is a strong compound . If you decide to run it again deff have a test base . I personally haven't needed one but everyone is different .dont let one bad experience ruin something for ya . Did you run it from a RC site or froma legit company

Hastur

Awards
When I took the LGD I just felt tired, fatigued, irritable, my b**ls shrunk, and I had no libido. I was not really using a test base at the time. Ostarine in the past has always worked great for me. And while there is a lot of misinformation and flawed studies about Cardarine, it still worries me that the company developing it suddenly stopped its research and threw it by the wayside. Drug companies have released a lot of dangerous stuff in the past that they knew had severe side effects, and yet they just suddenly abandoned this one. Idk, something about that just makes me uneasy. And I'll have to look at some of the reports on MK-677, considering I know very little about it.
Well LGD definitely suppressed you by the sound of it, a test base should have mitigated the tired, fatigued, irritable feelings and lack of libido. Which is why one is always recommended or suggested with more suppressive compounds. As for Cardarine, you know that they moved forward from mouse studies to human studies, where it failed to meet their expectations (I believe it was intended for lipids) and felt it would be better to invest their money in more promising compounds to treat the OBESE and those PREDISPOSED to lipid issues. Many compounds that would be useful for off-label use by individuals get abandoned because they are designed with an intention, to make money, to treat a disease, if they can't do that, they move on to more promising compounds. Their first thought isn't "we should continue studying this for people to use it off label for athletic purposes" even if it is more promising for that than their intended purposes.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Anything suppressive is going to make your testicles atrophy to some extent , it's only gonna be if it's noticeable or not . LGD is a strong compound . If you decide to run it again deff have a test base . I personally haven't needed one but everyone is different .dont let one bad experience ruin something for ya . Did you run it from a RC site or froma legit company
I used LGD from an RC site. Ostarine has been reliable for me over the past 2 SARM cycles, which is why I decided to run it again. I did get my LGD from an RC site. Although I thought Ostarine was mildly suppressive as well, but I felt great on it and had no testicular atrophy.

Well LGD definitely suppressed you by the sound of it, a test base should have mitigated the tired, fatigued, irritable feelings and lack of libido. Which is why one is always recommended or suggested with more suppressive compounds. As for Cardarine, you know that they moved forward from mouse studies to human studies, where it failed to meet their expectations (I believe it was intended for lipids) and felt it would be better to invest their money in more promising compounds to treat the OBESE and those PREDISPOSED to lipid issues. Many compounds that would be useful for off-label use by individuals get abandoned because they are designed with an intention, to make money, to treat a disease, if they can't do that, they move on to more promising compounds. Their first thought isn't "we should continue studying this for people to use it off label for athletic purposes" even if it is more promising for that than their intended purposes.
Good point about the cardarine. Maybe I will reconsider it for my next cycle. I've just always heard mixed reviews on it, so I never know what to think. And yeah, with my naturally low test levels, LGD definitely was not a good fit for me. I've never taken any sort of AAS or PH before, so I never really considered a test base.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you dosed ostarine say 15-20 mgs and ran it for 8 weeks you might want a test base as well . It's all gotta do with suppression and how you feel on that compound

Hastur

Awards
I used LGD from an RC site. Ostarine has been reliable for me over the past 2 SARM cycles, which is why I decided to run it again. I did get my LGD from an RC site. Although I thought Ostarine was mildly suppressive as well, but I felt great on it and had no testicular atrophy.

Good point about the cardarine. Maybe I will reconsider it for my next cycle. I've just always heard mixed reviews on it, so I never know what to think. And yeah, with my naturally low test levels, LGD definitely was not a good fit for me. I've never taken any sort of AAS or PH before, so I never really considered a test base.
Yeah, Cardar1ne seems to be highly individual, there are some mixed reviews. But you can't account for all the variables as well, either. A lot of people don't tell you that they've cheated on their diet, aren't in a deficit, so on. I highly recommend you consider a test base for any future cycles, with what you've said.

If you dosed ostarine say 15-20 mgs and ran it for 8 weeks you might want a test base as well . It's all gotta do with suppression and how you feel on that compound
Agreed. I'd always suggest a Test base for any cycle, because in the end they are all suppressive to some degree. Now, whether or not people feel they need it, that's a totally different story. But if someone is feeling lethargic on cycle, they definitely should consider using a test base.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Would anything besides actual test qualify as a test base? I'm just wondering because I've never taken any sort of AAS before. Epi Andro is my first sort of borderline supplement of that nature.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Please correct me if im wrong guys. There are some ph/aas that are very anabolic and some the are very androgenic. If you have an extremely anobolic one, using a slightly androgenic on with it will help reduce sides...and vice versa. Again please correct me if im wrong

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
And yes there are other things you can use as a test base that arent test but i will leave that up to the more experienced guys. Im just getting into this whole realm as well

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Would anything besides actual test qualify as a test base? I'm just wondering because I've never taken any sort of AAS before. Epi Andro is my first sort of borderline supplement of that nature.
Dermacrine , 4 andro , trest . Just to name some off the top of my head .

Hastur

Awards
Mhmm, Epi Andro would work, it's essentially a DHT base with Epi Andro, but it will mitigate lethargy and libido issue.

There at least 4 OTC Test Bases I can think of that you could run with a cycle:
-Topical DHEA (Dermacrine is such a product)
-4-AD (4-DHEA)
-Stano (Epiandrosterone and/or Androsterone)
-Trestolone (or MENT)

And you can mix and match them if you wish, they would all fulfill various functions of a 'test base' and as such have synergy.

Hastur

Awards
Joe beat me to the punch by 1 minute! Nice work! lol

Hastur

Awards
Hahahaha, now that caught me off guard. Perfect.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Haha allways looking for the time to make a laugh

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Well I started the 25mg Ostarine, 100mg Epi Andro, and 75mg Arimistane. Have noticed some minor strength gains and increased libido, but nothing in the energy department. Ran out of my topical DHEA, will have to order more. As far as peptides or MK-677 go, I think I'm gonna save the GH stuff until PCT

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Well I started the 25mg Ostarine, 100mg Epi Andro, and 75mg Arimistane. Have noticed some minor strength gains and increased libido, but nothing in the energy department. Ran out of my topical DHEA, will have to order more. As far as peptides or MK-677 go, I think I'm gonna save the GH stuff until PCT
Sounds like a good plan

Hastur

Awards
Sounds like a good plan
I agree with Joe, this sounds like a good plan to me. Somewhat of a low dose for EpiAndro, so I'd definitely make it a priority to get more topical DHEA for a test base.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I agree with Joe, this sounds like a good plan to me. Somewhat of a low dose for EpiAndro, so I'd definitely make it a priority to get more topical DHEA for a test base.
Agreed ^^^

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I definitely need more DHEA. Been out for a couple weeks and feeling like ****.