Best Olympus UK product for new cycle?

J

jimjones87

Awards
Hey Guys,

Scoping out my next cycle and I've heard a lot of great stuff about the Olympus UK products around here.. so I wanted to give their stuff a shot.

I've got 2 cycles under my belt - Halo and recently DMZ.. got nice results with both.

Stats are 5'9 166lbs 10% body fat. Looking to pack on 10lbs of mass with this next cycle. Can you recommend any Olympus UK products that would get me there?

Thanks in advance - this forum has been an amazing resource and has been a HUGE factor in my recent gains. I've packed on 20lbs in the past few years.. and 10 in the last 3 months.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Scoping out my next cycle and I've heard a lot of great stuff about the Olympus UK products around here.. so I wanted to give their stuff a shot.

I've got 2 cycles under my belt - Halo and recently DMZ.. got nice results with both.

Stats are 5'9 166lbs 10% body fat. Looking to pack on 10lbs of mass with this next cycle. Can you recommend any Olympus UK products that would get me there?

Thanks in advance - this forum has been an amazing resource and has been a HUGE factor in my recent gains. I've packed on 20lbs in the past few years.. and 10 in the last 3 months.
Legend and gharine is what you want then. You can get them both in the mass gh stack. Legend is the sarm lgd and is great at adding lean mass. Gharine is mk677 which is a growth hormone secretagogue. This combination with the right diet and exercise you could definitely achieve your goal. Hit me up if you need any help setting up your cycle or if you want some discount codes

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Legend and gharine is what you want then. You can get them both in the mass gh stack. Legend is the sarm lgd and is great at adding lean mass. Gharine is mk677 which is a growth hormone secretagogue. This combination with the right diet and exercise you could definitely achieve your goal. Hit me up if you need any help setting up your cycle or if you want some discount codes

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I agree with yates' MassGh recommendation, two very good compounds. Id maybe even be inclined to grab a bottle of Ghar1ne as well and run that through PCT and beyond.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Deff pickup legend and gharine or radarine and gharine. I with LGD I've packed on 10lbs so far and on week 7

J

jimjones87

Awards
You guys rule - thanks the recommendations. I'll be placing an order tonight when I get home

H

Hastur

Awards
I just want to throw out there that Radar1ne has treated me very well, and though I'm stacking it, just under 3 weeks in I'm up 9lbs on maintenance levels calories. Sleep is better on Radar1ne for me, for the first time in months or years. And it's helped an old shoulder injury I have, allowing me to Overhead Press a weight I haven't been able to in ages. So even if you've already placed your order, I'd keep Radar1ne in mind for the future. I plan on running it again in the winter, I like it that much.

M

Mister_T_

Awards
I am looking run a bottle or 2 of Radar1ne and/or LJ-100 , my concern is suppression or negative effects in the libido dept. I have ran 3 PH cycles in the last 3 years Win 50, Super tren, and DMZ....sides were all fairly low except i think in the future i will need to dose the nolva higher. pretty happy where i am physique-wise currently & not ready to go into another PH cycle just yet. Any suggestions?

H

Hastur

Awards
I am looking run a bottle or 2 of Radar1ne and/or LJ-100 , my concern is suppression or negative effects in the libido dept. I have ran 3 PH cycles in the last 3 years Win 50, Super tren, and DMZ....sides were all fairly low except i think in the future i will need to dose the nolva higher. pretty happy where i am physique-wise currently & not ready to go into another PH cycle just yet. Any suggestions?
I wouldn't recommend running LJ-100 with a SARM like Radar1ne, it's something I would save for PCT or after PCT. If you are concerned about suppression, you should know all SARMs are suppressive to some degree. As for negative effects on libido, that can usually be mitigated by using a Test base.

M

Mister_T_

Awards
What about stacking EP1C and CARDER1NE? non SARM and non hormonal. Should i expect more than average gains from this stack ?

H

Hastur

Awards
What about stacking EP1C and CARDER1NE? non SARM and non hormonal. Should i expect more than average gains from this stack ?
You'll see increases in strength, endurance, you'll see enhanced recovery, you'll see fat loss, enhanced vascularity. It's a good stack. If it was myself looking for a non-suppressive stack, I'd thrown Ghar1ne in the mix for the elevated GH/IGF-1 to really get things going.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for MASS GH Stack from me. Perfect beginner cycle for OL UK products.

C

chrys

Awards
when running mass gh for a 4 weeks cycle, should you use a serm in pct? or can you do a pct with alphamax and super pct? thanks!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when running mass gh for a 4 weeks cycle, should you use a serm in pct? or can you do a pct with alphamax and super pct? thanks!!
You're going to be disappointed with a 4 week cycle of mass gh

C

chrys

Awards
You're going to be disappointed with a 4 week cycle of mass gh
ok, so 6 is the recommended? I was thinking for a shorter cycle, thus less suppression and no-serm pct. Does it make sense?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ok, so 6 is the recommended? I was thinking for a shorter cycle, thus less suppression and no-serm pct. Does it make sense?
Why are you willing to put research chemicals in your body then not want to use a SERM? Rationale with alot of people is mind boggling.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't work like that. At 4 weeks you would just be seeing gains and then cut the cycle off. More than likely you will be suppressed after only 4 weeks and a serm pct is still going to be your best option. Go 6 to 8 weeks and use a serm in pct.

C

chrys

Awards
It doesn't work like that. At 4 weeks you would just be seeing gains and then cut the cycle off. More than likely you will be suppressed after only 4 weeks and a serm pct is still going to be your best option. Go 6 to 8 weeks and use a serm in pct.
thanks man!!

C

chrys

Awards
Why are you willing to put research chemicals in your body then not want to use a SERM? Rationale with alot of people is mind boggling.
eh man...that is the reason of the forum, to discuss and exchange knowledge! I am not anti-serm, but finding legit serm in the web is not that easy!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough man. Good to see you are doing your research. Just keep an open mind to all the stuff you see on SARMs not being very suppressive. At the dosages us bbers run them at they are highly suppressive no matter what bullsh*t spin alot of people with vested interests try and market it.

You will never see anyone from OL recommend against the use of a SERM in pct.

C

chrys

Awards
Good point!! As you said, you have to do your research...fully agree!!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Fair enough man. Good to see you are doing your research. Just keep an open mind to all the stuff you see on SARMs not being very suppressive. At the dosages us bbers run them at they are highly suppressive no matter what bullsh*t spin alot of people with vested interests try and market it.

You will never see anyone from OL recommend against the use of a SERM in pct.
That's forsure , no serm no cycle . Period.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Good point!! As you said, you have to do your research...fully agree!!
And a little farther explanation as too why a 4 week cycle isn't worth is is because the effects of sarms take around 2 weeks to fully kick in so its like you'd be doing a 2 week cycle which is pointless 6 weeks minimum , 8 weeks optimal . Advanced I've seen 10-12 weeks but I wouldn't recommend that personally .

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
And a little farther explanation as too why a 4 week cycle isn't worth is is because the effects of sarms take around 2 weeks to fully kick in so its like you'd be doing a 2 week cycle which is pointless 6 weeks minimum , 8 weeks optimal . Advanced I've seen 10-12 weeks but I wouldn't recommend that personally .
^^this.
I had planned for a 8 week cycle with LGD but I didn´t start to get real good results until w 6 or something so I decided to run it for 12 weeks.
12 weeks was a bit long in my IMO, started to get some lethargy and just wanted to get off it in the end.
Around 10 weeks with LGD for me in the future!

Spirosyiros12

Spirosyiros12

Awards
Worth Running a Log on my upcoming stack ? RAD/OSTA/MK/GW then some SR9009 after GW runs out all at highest doses

I have to say Olympus Products can provide similar results to the top tier anabolics, many people on the forums talk a load of nonsense and don't actually realise how powerful these products are when you apply yourself with training and diet. Even just running OSTAR1NE I got similar results to a cycle and I KEPT EVERY SINGLE GAIN.

They are excellent for recomps, mens physique competitors and off season help for the new division mens classic competitors.

You guys are the only guys I've ever read on forums who actually know their ****, most others just talk bioscience without any backing

Spirosyiros12

Spirosyiros12

Awards
aovereem

I never really get lethargic, they usually do the opposite for my system than most people

The only thing which has made me lethargic was too much caffeine