New PH cycle please read and any opinions are more than welcomed

adrian56

Awards
Hows everyone doing today so Im starting a new PH cycle and need some advice. Im running DMZ and Tvar.
Tvar is going to be at 90mg and DMZ at 30mgs. My macros would be set at 2900 cals. Ratios would be at 45% carbs 35% protein and 20% fats maybe would drop it too 15%. My PCT would be erase pro, DIM and debating what else to add. Training would be 6 days out of the week and on my rest day i would drop cals by 200. Will be taking BCAAS,Creatine, and also Protein. Any advice will be helpful. Get ready to see the gains coming :woohoo:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need to know more to help properly. Age, height, body weight, body fat, training and cycling experience, and anything else that is relevant. Can already see that you need a SERM.

adrian56

Awards
Ok Im 24 years old
5 foot 11 inches tall
Body fat is at 16%
ive taken 2 cycles before
training style would be a hypertrophy approach
also Im weighing in right now at 208

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were your previous cycles. Have you done tren before? Probably gonna need prolactin control. You got a cycle support?

adrian56

Awards
my previous cycles has be same tren and DMZ but lower doages
ive done fine with a 20mg of DMZ and 60mg of tren
Yea I got a cycle support which is a liver care anything else?

adrian56

Awards
also added some cissus of course fish oil, multivitamins also

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
No serm no cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it just about to order some
Epic unleashed would be a great addition to your pct. It has really helped me maintain my weight and strength during pct, I won't ever pct without it. There are lots of good options for pct and off time to keep the gains coming. Hit me up and we can put something together for you