Important quick question about superdrol

B

Benter

Awards
Hello everyone, im a 25 yo guy, i weight about 90kg. I have a good body, and i go gym 3 times a week. i did some cycles in the past, epistane, superdrol. For some reason this time, i started superdrol at 20mg/day 2 days ago, the thing is, i dont know why but i can't manage the side effects this time, the letargy and headaches are killing me, so i decided i want to stop (i can't be 3-4 weeks like this) but my question is:

Do i need to still do a tamoxifen PCT even if i took it only 2 days? (4 pills of 10 mg in total) to me seems very idiot do the PCT, but i dont really know if my body stopped producing natural test, or if it will recover fast in days, if its shutdown.

Thank you very much ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the Nolva already, I'd run it for a week just to be overly safe. 20 mg. what sides did you experience in two days that were bad enough to stop? What SD was it? Might want to get bloods to see if there is an underlying health issue.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Theres nothing wrong with taking some Nolva but you should be totally fine without PCT.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be fine... 2 days ain't nothin

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
shouldn't be any shutdown after 2 days.

I'd be surprised if SD prompted intense sides in that timeframe. I too recommend getting examined for another health concern.

That said, 20mg of SD to start with is pretty high.

B

Benter

Awards
thank you very much all, i really apreciate it. Yes, i had bad sides, the pumps take weeks in my experience, so i havent had it yet. But the sides i noticed are the extreme letargy and headaches (probably due to high tension because the SD). Anyway, i did a blood check 1 week ago, and all was perfect.

So i will stop without PCT, i think nolva will be worse than better, there is no need to more medication if 2 days did nothing in my body. ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's 2 days, you're fine. Even if you took anadrol for 2 days i wouldn't worry about it.